How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Feeling attacked on the forums here and feeling like every time I try to share something people here, there everywhere are judging me and belittling my issues. My frustrations are apparently being misread as drama. I'm tired of sharing only for this crap to happen.. I'm leaving this site for a while..
I hope it's nothing I said. ::(: I have never thought you were being dramatic.

There is one very close to Central Station in Sydney.
I know the one you're talking about, I think. Not a very good place for peace or serenity, haha.

hidwell

Have decided to go ahead with Adult Literacy Tutor training, starts next week. My old heart is beating considerably faster than normal and the dreaded shallow breathing, good old anxiety.

MikeyC

Have decided to go ahead with Adult Literacy Tutor training, starts next week. My old heart is beating considerably faster than normal and the dreaded shallow breathing, good old anxiety.
So you're going to be a tutor? That's awesome!

MikeyC

Hopefully after the training, I can help people with the basics of reading and writing. And at the same time give my life some purpose, well that is the plan anyway.
That's great, dude! I hope you get to do it and you enjoy it. :) I pride myself on good reading and writing so maybe it's something I could look into...when I'm not deathly afraid of teaching. ::eek::

hidwell

That's great, dude! I hope you get to do it and you enjoy it. :) I pride myself on good reading and writing so maybe it's something I could look into...when I'm not deathly afraid of teaching. ::eek::

The teaching that I will be doing is one on one, I certainly could never teach a class, that is just a step to far. :cool:

MikeyC

What do you teach Mikey ? :eek:
My drumming teacher has asked me in the past if I wanted to do some teaching for him. It's good cash but the thought of teaching the drums to someone is absolutely terrifying. I've turned it down every time so far.

You say that now, but as you get older and your confidence increases, you may find that your a natural. :)
I hope you're right. :)

Iluv

My drumming teacher has asked me in the past if I wanted to do some teaching for him. It's good cash but the thought of teaching the drums to someone is absolutely terrifying. I've turned it down every time so far.

Where do I sign up ?! ::p:

I think it's a great opportunity, plus it means you're really good at it. But, I would've done the same. Way too nervous. Too much pressure. But maybe one day.

MikeyC

Where do I sign up ?! ::p:

I think it's a great opportunity, plus it means you're really good at it. But, I would've done the same. Way too nervous. Too much pressure. But maybe one day.
Haha, I'd be a terrible teacher. ::eek:: It's a good opportunity, especially to make some fast cash, but I'm just too nervous. Yeah, maybe one day. :)

Dark angel

I'm soooo happy and excited for you, hope everything goes well :)