How are you feeling?

DeadmanWalking

cheated on. have evidence. boyfriend continues to deny it. dont know what to believe anymore.

Going along with what Mikey said, if you have definite evidence of him cheating on you, then, yes, leave him. You don't deserve that. If he's cheating on you, then he'll most definitely deny it. Trust yourself and don't put up with stuff like that.

DeadmanWalking

i just... dont know what to do

If you thought a friend were being cheated on, what would you advise her to do? Try thinking of it like that? You love him so you don't want to lose him. However, you should only keep someone around if they want to. If he wants to go and mess around, then that's his perogative, but don't let yourself get caught up in that.

Silatuyok

cheated on. have evidence. boyfriend continues to deny it. dont know what to believe anymore.

I've been there. He might continue to deny it until his dying breath. Doesn't mean it didn't happen! People are like that, and you almost wonder if they really believe they didn't do it, or that it somehow didn't count.

Of course you should move on. I think you are being way too hard on yourself when you say you shouldn't date anymore. It's not your fault that he chose to do this to you. And there are good people out there who won't cheat. You deserve one of those people.

chibiXphantom

i just dont trust guys anymore. every guy ive ever dated has cheated on me. some multiple times.
one guy even pretended to date me for a while cause i was depressed

Sooooo good in comparison to how I've been feeling the past few weeks. But it is artificially-induced, unfortunately. And not something I will be able to experience... probably ever again ::(: Oh how I wish...

It's a nice break though while it lasts.

Srijita52

Sooooo good in comparison to how I've been feeling the past few weeks. But it is artificially-induced, unfortunately. And not something I will be able to experience... probably ever again ::(: Oh how I wish...

It's a nice break though while it lasts.
I'm glad you're feeling better. What do you mean by artificially induced?

Srijita52

i just dont trust guys anymore. every guy ive ever dated has cheated on me. some multiple times.
one guy even pretended to date me for a while cause i was depressed
I'm sorry you went through that, some people can be real jerks. Maybe you do need a break for a while.