How are you feeling?

MikeyC

i just dont trust guys anymore. every guy ive ever dated has cheated on me. some multiple times.
one guy even pretended to date me for a while cause i was depressed
While all guys are not like this, you've had a pretty terrible run with this. I hope you can start trusting again, but that may take a while, or at least until the pain of this one dissipates.

Guys are jerks sometimes. Really.

Feeling_Nothing

Terrible migraine...I went to the house of a buddy last night and he invited some people I didn't know...I hated it, I just kind of sat there the whole evening before I decided to go home and just watch some TV in bed.

Srijita52

Sleep is very important. Definitely try to make sure you get enough every night and your body will thank you by not giving you migraines. :)
I agree. Maybe you can try some relaxing techniques as well like deep breathing or exercising to reduce stress.

Feeling_Nothing

I guess it's just who I am, all my life I had stress but the lack of sleep is only since a couple of months.
And I'm not really the breathing type of guy :) I mean, it doesn't really help me :O

Srijita52

I guess it's just who I am, all my life I had stress but the lack of sleep is only since a couple of months.
And I'm not really the breathing type of guy :) I mean, it doesn't really help me :O
Oh maybe then you can try reading before going to sleep or listening to calm music. I can relate to you about breathing, it same with me but it works really well for some people. Maybe not everything works with everyone.

Gaucho

like fking bullsh t . id like to punch myself in my useless face. i just got cought without a ticket in the tramway. because i always buy a week ticket and on monday morning i don't have the chance to buy it(because i don't pass by a ticket seller) i had to pay 60 euro( what is like 80$). damn, so brutal. the ticket always goes from monday to sunday. damn

Boby

like fking bullsh t . id like to punch myself in my useless face. i just got cought without a ticket in the tramway. because i always buy a week ticket and on monday morning i don't have the chance to buy it(because i don't pass by a ticket seller) i had to pay 60 euro( what is like 80$). damn, so brutal. the ticket always goes from monday to sunday. damn

That sucks, it has happened to me once,I usually buy a month ticket but in order to get a price cut for students I have to go to some special tickets boutiques,so my ticket expired and I was going to one of those boutiques with a buss and I was caught :mad:. That was very frustrating because that was one of the few times when I didn't had a ticket and the controllers were jerks,I showed them that my ticket expired only by a day and I was going to buy a new one but they didn't care:mad:.Well at least the fine is only 10 euros here:).

Iluv

^ Thank you! :)

I hope you have an amazing BDAY.

67.gif

Lea

Banned
I would deserve to be slapped over the face really badly, to wake up and stop doing bull**** all the time.