How are you feeling?

Luxvia

I had a pretty interesting day. Ate some strawberries at work and ended up with an anaphylactic reaction to something. (I'm not allergic to strawberries, eat them all the time)

I've had a reaction to something like this before, face swells up, I got welts/rash all over my body, really hard to breath. I told my supervisor I needed to go to ER, I was just going to drive myself, but they convinced me to let them call an ambulance in case I quit breathing/went into shock on the way there. I already could barely swallow.

So, ya, that was pretty embarrassing, had to ride out on a stretcher in front of everyone, lol. I still think I shoulda drove myself, says something about how messed up your fears are with social anxiety. Worried more about being embarrassed than dying of anaphylaxis.

Really sorry to hear that, it must have been really scary for you. I hope you feel better soon! My mom had a similar reaction to kiwi years ago.

Right now, I'm feeling a little up against it as I am battling the most evilest of ecology assignments (die distribution! :mad:) and really haven't got a clue what I'm doing, trying to make sense of these results but hey, I'm going to give a damn good go anyway. :cool:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I really feel giving up to be honest. Like seriously. ::(: Depressed. Cynical. Pessimistic.

My family have been trying to force into social situations, even though I'm clearly not ready for it. My oldest half sister is especially bad at doing that, manipulative bitch. They don't f***ing get it! :mad:

Srijita52

Confused...

I feel kinda sick in the stomach :/

Stupid life. Stupid depression. Stupid MrJones.
I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon. You're not stupid in any way btw.
I really feel giving up to be honest. Like seriously. ::(: Depressed. Cynical. Pessimistic.

My family have been trying to force into social situations, even though I'm clearly not ready for it. My oldest half sister is especially bad at doing that, manipulative bitch. They don't f***ing get it! :mad:
That's awful. I'm really very sorry Graeme.

Phoenixx

I had a pretty interesting day. Ate some strawberries at work and ended up with an anaphylactic reaction to something. (I'm not allergic to strawberries, eat them all the time)

I've had a reaction to something like this before, face swells up, I got welts/rash all over my body, really hard to breath. I told my supervisor I needed to go to ER, I was just going to drive myself, but they convinced me to let them call an ambulance in case I quit breathing/went into shock on the way there. I already could barely swallow.

So, ya, that was pretty embarrassing, had to ride out on a stretcher in front of everyone, lol. I still think I shoulda drove myself, says something about how messed up your fears are with social anxiety. Worried more about being embarrassed than dying of anaphylaxis.
^ Oh wow, bcsr that's awful. ::(: Do you eat strawberries raw a lot? Maybe you had a reaction to whatever they put on the strawberries (pesticides, etc.), if they're not organic? Have you had a reaction to fruits like that before?

Sorry you had to go through that, but I know the feeling. I get an anaphylactic reaction if I consume bananas or banana flavored anything. My chest and the back of my throat tightens, I can hardly breathe, then I start panicking and I get light headed and start to shake, ugh it's awful and scary. My doctor told me it's only a matter of time before I get the same reaction to latex because apparently they're connected (I don't know how?). Wonderful. :rolleyes:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well... I've decided I probably won't go to my father's funeral in 5 days time. Mainly because I know I won't be able to sit through the eulogy without getting upset.

Last edited:

Boby

Feeling exactly the same lol. Really, really, really stressed.

I'm in the same boat as you guys,actually the stress it's starting to make me feel physically sick.
I feel horrible because of it and I wished I could vanish or run somewhere far away for the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Srijita52

Sooo freakin bored!!! It's so nice out and just dying to go for a bike ride
I'm sorry Drummer. Just hang in there, I'm sure you'll be able to go for a ride soon.
I'm in the same boat as you guys,actually the stress it's starting to make me feel physically sick.
I feel horrible because of it and I wished I could vanish or run somewhere far away for the next couple of weeks.
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.
Well... I've decided I probably won't go to my father's funeral in 5 days time. Mainly because I know I won't be able to sit through the eulogy without getting upset.
If you think it'd be too upseting for you then don't.

jonas89

hmm Im bored, I want to do something, yet then Im to lazy to do something,,
doesn't make any sense at all :O

Gaucho

i have the knowledge of how sad my life is, but at the same today i don't feel super depressed today, well i feel pretty bad, but a little light at least is shining. maybe because my mom called today and she was very happy and in a good mood and supporting me, I'm lucky to have her.
im also very board