How are you feeling?

lonely_drummer

Hmm have you looked into a ketogenic diet? It's a really popular diet for seizure control. Just from wikipedia "The ketogenic diet reduces seizure frequency by more than 50% in half of the patients who try it and by more than 90% in a third of patients.[4] Three-quarters of those who respond do so within two weeks, " it might be worth looking into as a preventative measure that maaybe may not require you to be on medication. It was originally popularized for children with seizures but is now being proven to be equally as effective in adults. An idea to throw out *Woosh, throws idea*

Hmmmmmm, thanks for the info!!! It's greatly appreciated. this is something I am definitely going to check out. I'm willing to try anything just to feel like my normal self again. On a positive note, my shoulders are feeling great, better everyday, I even managed to play some classical guitar for 40 minutes today, I'm almost getting there

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Like I'm not even worth getting to know... ::(:

Like I'm a total f*** up and a failure.

Sorry. Depression sucks. ::(:

Graeme1988

I'm sorry, you're definitely worth getting to know.

Aw, thanks, Srijita. :) Sorry to be such a downer. ::(: I'll be okay, though. Those depressive, negative feelings I'm having will pass, eventually.

Are you depressed or angry or both? Ive been angry for quite a while... But never really depressed

Probably both. But I think my feelings are more down to the grieving process after death of a parent. My dad passed away last week. I still haven't fully coming to terms with it.

dyingtolive

aww damn man im sorry to hear about that... :( i remember reading about your dad in a few posts back up but i missed that he passed away..

i wish you the best, Graeme...

Graeme1988

aww damn man im sorry to hear about that... :( i remember reading about your dad in a few posts back up but i missed that he passed away..

i wish you the best, Graeme...

Thanks, mate. I'm dealing with it as best I can. I regret not telling my father how I felt before he passed away, though. I think that's the hardest part of the grieving process for me, since we were exactly close.

this_portrait

Terrible. I want to bawl my eyes out, but I can't. I wish I could shoot myself and then I won't have to deal with anymore of this bullish*t.

Just got back from a 3 mile walk. Woot woot! :) Now I'm going to go into town and get some moth balls so the stupid squirrels and ground squirrels and other creepy crawlies will stop eating my flowers.

tumblr_m09dmbfxkM1r2a76v.gif

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to do what's best for yourself, superfluous. You don't need to do anything that lowers your self-esteem. I'm positive you'll find something even better.

Thanks, man. I've already got a couple of leads on jobs that aren't as people intensive and are more up my alley. And I might actually enjoy them.