How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I'm feeling disappointed because AMC didn't call me back today which means I didn't get the job....This is only the 2nd one, but I'm starting to think it isn't possible for me to get a job. These are really easy simple jobs, if I'm not getting hired at these I'm not sure I can get hired at any...I don't know if I can keep putting myself out there to get rejected. I'm gonna try, I'm not sure how much longer, but I'm gonna try.
And here is a reason why looking for a job is about the most soul-sucking experience in the world. You're practically at the mercy of employers to hopefully give you a chance and they can reject you for any reason and with no notice or explanation. I wish there was an alternative, I really do.

Shyangel, you're awesome and you will get a job. Keep trying, and if you ever feel upset you can talk to me about it.

Employers are often not very kind to people who are not working already or lack experience - they reject for silly reasons sometimes. Just another illustration of the dismissive attitude of modern society. Their loss....but I have faith in you.
Isn't that the truth....

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sorry, hang in there Graeme.

I'm trying. There's been alot on my mind, lately. I'm unsure about whether or not I should cancel my second meeting with that woman from Capability Scotland on Friday, since it's the same day as my dad's funeral?

MikeyC

I'm trying. There's been alot on my mind, lately. I'm unsure about whether or not I should cancel my second meeting with that woman from Capability Scotland on Friday, since it's the same day as my dad's funeral?
You should definitely at least reschedule.

jonas89

^^ I know you're going through hard times Graeme, you have to stay strong. Best wishes

I'm quite excited yet nervous tho too, I got a call from one of the guys from the airport and my ID is ready that gives me the permission to go into the airport yayyy and training will start tomorrow and first flight will be this weekend hopefully.

Srijita52

^^

I'm quite excited yet nervous tho too, I got a call from one of the guys from the airport and my ID is ready that gives me the permission to go into the airport yayyy and training will start tomorrow and first flight will be this weekend hopefully.
That's grand! Good luck. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
You know... I am really starting to feel that I am completely alone in this world. No one seems to understand me at all, nor do they want too.

Everyone here seems so smart and wise and have all the answers - where as all of my conclusions just come across as invalidated nonsense. I feel like I am the only one who doesnt have my **** sorted out.

Apparently I am too hard to be around. I hate feeling sad - because it feels like I am not allowed to be. I hate feeling dissatisfied because I havent had some kind of epiphany or life changing realization. I hate feeling like I want to sympathize with others but that its in someway unacceptable.

I am tired of feeling like I dont matter. Ho-****ing-hum.

You know... I am really starting to feel that I am completely alone in this world. No one seems to understand me at all, nor do they want too.

Everyone here seems so smart and wise and have all the answers - where as all of my conclusions just come across as invalidated nonsense. I feel like I am the only one who doesnt have my **** sorted out.

Apparently I am too hard to be around. I hate feeling sad - because it feels like I am not allowed to be. I hate feeling dissatisfied because I havent had some kind of epiphany or life changing realization. I hate feeling like I want to sympathize with others but that its in someway unacceptable.

Hey KiaKaha,

You should not say that Nobody wants to listen to you, ofc they do. in fact, I hear your story, you feel completely miserable and alone. I feel for your pain and I hope that it calms you down. You need affection, someone who is there for you telling that it is okay to be negative now and then. Sadly, the world is a hard check reality. But first you should gain confidence in yourself, stop thinking so negative about yourself. First clarify why you feel so wrong, what is wrong about you? Do you deserve to think so negative about your own self worth? Are you worth that negative thinking?

It's not a shame to not have many friends. I just came to realize that. I am in the same situation and felt miserable and still do a lot of times. But right now when I'm reading your post it's like you are reflecting me. I also think so negative about myself, like yadieya I don't deserve love, I don't deserve anyone who cares for me, why would they because I'm a negative prick. No, the negativity comes from a cause, and that cause should be so much different. The cause is pain, the cause is being alone, the cause is having SA and being extremely uncomfortable in the own skin. But that can change, first let the pain go, accept the situation and let yourself be, in moments when you can you would feel proud, then not want everything right away, don't expect to have friends within one day, that will take little baby steps, and try to help yourself alone, try to enjoy the time alone you have, it might isn't that much of fun right now, but it's strength as an individual. Believe in happiness, go outside in the park and sit there and think, why am I so negative about this world, and why about me? I didn't ask for no friends, i didn't ask for SA, I ask for better times, so why not just ask for anything, and just fight and let it come around?

And you don't come around as non-sense at all, you are a very strong person, you have strong negativity though that is here with no offence, I think you have a lot of negative thoughts to deal with, and I know it hurts to hear, but it's the truth. You have to change that thinking, by getting happier and I really wish I could help you but I'm there too, but I know life can be miserable and ****, but when you think of the good sides and only see more SENSE in the positive things that you DO these days, and the things that are worth to look at more than the negative side, would help you a lot.

And SA, is a big bastard, it's so hard to get rid off, but even though you have SA, you are still a complete different person, because SA is SA and YOU is YOU.

Srijita52

Aw, that sucks. ::(: You're not alone, Srijita. I've been feeling the same way, can't really give a reason why, though.
I'm sorry you're feeling this too Graeme.

I'm sorry Kia. But trust me no one has everything sorted out. Atleast not me, I'm super stupid and clueless.
I know you're going through a tough time, and you're in a lot of pain. Everyone goes through it, nobody can be happy all the time. It takes much work and experience to have a life changing realization.
You matter to me. I'm sorry I can't be any help but I'm always here for you. You're a very good person Kia, you just need some people in your life who will appreciate you. Hang in there.