How are you feeling?

MsBuzzkillington

One may never realize they have made a mistake unless someone points it out to them. There is really no way to be stubborn about a belief or a way of responding to people if no one challenges you about it.

I personally don't see very much snarkiness, condescension, or curtness here. It happens sometimes, but not too often.

MoonBoom

One may never realize they have made a mistake unless someone points it out to them. There is really no way to be stubborn about a belief or a way of responding to people if no one challenges you about it.

And this is why friends are necessary to any humans well-being, and why we often times make the wrong friends in the process, out of simple necessity and a crippled mindset

KiaKaha

Banned

If someone gets to that point - it's not so much about 'mistakes' and more about attitude - because its the same behaviour over and over again. Perhaps they have been challenged in the past but refuse to acknowledge their faults for the sheer fact that their own pride confuses what is actually admittance to their own wrongdoing and instead view it as a 'weakness' which no one wants to be perceived as - that is... in respect to how they treat other people.

Lea

Banned
My reply: "It could be because you seem to turn every rational conversation I try to have with you into an argument". (Not the only answer I could've given) Depressing, really. Wish our relationship was better. ::(:

My mother is the same. Whatever I say, she turns against me, I can´t even say the most innocent thing without her taking it and smashing it back on me in a cruel way. Then she is jealous I don´t want to talk to her, but to my aunts and everyone else I do. She reminds me of a glue you use in a hope of getting help, but it sticks to your fingers and you can´t get rid of it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My mother is the same. Whatever I say, she turns against me, I can´t even say the most innocent thing without her taking it and smashing it back on me in a cruel way. Then she is jealous I don´t want to talk to her

Yeah, but besides doing that to me as well, my mother has a tendency of avoid my issues, meaning I can't talk about my depression and anxiety. Then again, she too distracted watching TV most of the time to give a fu... :mad: Sorry!

I'm going to visit my father's grave today, which is going to difficult-difficult-lemon-difficult*. Meh! Looks like it's gonna be one of those days... ::(: (*Quote taken from the 2009 British satirical comedy film, In the Loop)

da_illest101

I'm feeling good. Today can possibly be my last day working in a call center. For 4 years and a half I worked in customer service, and having people insulting, scream at you, not paying attention to you, making you feel miserable can do a lot on your mental. Working for a large company that doesn't give a damn about you and keep expecting more from you while they complicate your life at the same time isn't helping either.

So I finally found a new job in a goverment office and I'm starting monday, I might not want to be working full time, but i'm in debt since the call center job barely gave me any shifts and never felt like working too. I took a month off from there and if everything goes well in my new job for two weeks i'll just quit the call center :)

So today i'll call in sick and there is nothing they can do about it, they can give me a warning or suspend me, but i'm not gonna be there for a minimum of a month (maximum forever) so they can kiss my *** :)

Phoenixx

So I took someone's advice (I don't remember who) and read before I went to bed. That helped make me tired. I also didn't have much caffeine or get on the computer or watch TV. I went to bed a little after 8pm. I woke up at midnight and thought it was noon. I felt rested. I had to check my phone; I couldn't believe it. I don't feel tired right now. And here I am on the computer again. I'm going to count this as a step in the right direction.
^ That's great. Keep it up!

Srijita52

Yeah, but besides doing that to me as well, my mother has a tendency of avoid my issues, meaning I can't talk about my depression and anxiety. Then again, she too distracted watching TV most of the time to give a fu... :mad: Sorry!

I'm going to visit my father's grave today, which is going to difficult-difficult-lemon-difficult*. Meh! Looks like it's gonna be one of those days... ::(: (*Quote taken from the 2009 British satirical comedy film, In the Loop)
It sure is going to be a very emotional day for you, stay strong.
I'm feeling good. Today can possibly be my last day working in a call center. For 4 years and a half I worked in customer service, and having people insulting, scream at you, not paying attention to you, making you feel miserable can do a lot on your mental. Working for a large company that doesn't give a damn about you and keep expecting more from you while they complicate your life at the same time isn't helping either.

So I finally found a new job in a goverment office and I'm starting monday, I might not want to be working full time, but i'm in debt since the call center job barely gave me any shifts and never felt like working too. I took a month off from there and if everything goes well in my new job for two weeks i'll just quit the call center :)

So today i'll call in sick and there is nothing they can do about it, they can give me a warning or suspend me, but i'm not gonna be there for a minimum of a month (maximum forever) so they can kiss my *** :)
Its a good thing that you're quiting the job in my opinion if its making you feel worse.
Good luck with the new job!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It sure is going to be a very emotional day for you, stay strong.

Okay, that's me back from visiting my father's grave. It was a wee bit emotionally, but more of a revelation, truth be told. Because there was a wreath of flowers from the family, and below that, a bunch of flower with a card laid across them. The card had the names of all those who collectively wanted to pay their respects to him, people my father met in his lifetime. Here's just 3 of 'em:

Desmond Tutu, former South African Archbishop of Cape Town
Terry Waite
Heather Mills

But the one that really took me by surprise... Noam Chomsky. Noam f***in' Chomsky.
If you look again at my recent photo in the Post your picture thread, and look very closely at my bookcase you will a copy of Chomsky's book Failed States. Amazing, the things you learn about people once they're gone.

Last edited:

MrJones

I'm tired of lies I constantly hear about me. I'm tired of people making fun of me behind my back and I'm tired of people.

I remember when I first came to this site and I saw that "You are not alone". It was just another lie. I am alone and I always will.

planemo

I feel kinda stupid and lost. I hate the misery of being totally alone but then when I get a chance to be with people, I run away and do the things I normally do when I'm by myself. :rolleyes:

MrSunday

I'm tired of lies I constantly hear about me. I'm tired of people making fun of me behind my back and I'm tired of people.

I know what you mean. I had to put up with that. I hated it. Do not bottle up your feelings. There's a possibility you might become extremely aggressive and unpredictable.

I sometimes get extremely angry and unpredictable, mainly due to putting up with all the negativity.

I'm afraid to snap at people. Not just get angry, but do something really violent and dangerous.

Nathália

I remember when I first came to this site and I saw that "You are not alone". It was just another lie. I am alone and I always will.

I know what you mean. I had to put up with that. I hated it. Do not bottle up your feelings. There's a possibility you might become extremely aggressive and unpredictable.

I sometimes get extremely angry and unpredictable, mainly due to putting up with all the negativity.

I'm afraid to snap at people. Not just get angry, but do something really violent and dangerous.

I feel irritability too, I think it's why I isolate. Yeah people can pick and pick and throw you to the boiling point :mad:. I don't believe you'll always be alone because the current people don't respect you.

MrSunday

I'm wondering. Is it normal to experience pleasure at other people's pain and misery? I mean people who have done bad things to you.

It does not seem right to me. I think I'm very sadistic. Some of the things that I wish that happen to some people frightens me.

dyingtolive

i think these feelings come and go with moods.. if u ask if i love my family.. ill say sometimes.. sometimes i even hate my own family member and wish bad things happen. when i hate i really hate.

WeirdyMcGee

Scared.
All alone, as usual... but I have the feeling someone's going to come bursting through the front door if I try to sleep.

DeadmanWalking

Scared.
All alone, as usual... but I have the feeling someone's going to come bursting through the front door if I try to sleep.

But Weirdy, you're not alone:). The website even says so:)! And if someone does come bursting through that front door, then tell them that a heavily-armed zombie alien will hunt them down if they even look at you wrong::p:!

WeirdyMcGee

But Weirdy, you're not alone:). The website even says so:)! And if someone does come bursting through that front door, then tell them that a heavily-armed zombie alien will hunt them down if they even look at you wrong::p:!

as comforting as that is... I don't think a rapist/murderer would really care about any zombie aliens.

haha... aww... I sleep with a baseball bat beside my bed but that doesn't really make me feel safe.

BrokenBlade

I'm scared and anxious and wanting so badly to see someone that doesn't want to see me. I was always the kind of person that thought I'd never touch alcohol, and now I find myself drinking just to try to escape this. I feel like I need to do something.