How are you feeling?

KiaKaha

Banned
Unhappy. I had some disappointing news.
Naturally I got my hopes up - so of course it didnt go the way I expected it to.

MikeyC

Scared.
All alone, as usual... but I have the feeling someone's going to come bursting through the front door if I try to sleep.
Aw, I'm sorry. That is unlikely to happen.

Unhappy. I had some disappointing news.
Naturally I got my hopes up - so of course it didnt go the way I expected it to.
What news?

Well, I feel weird. I got up not long ago at 12:45pm. This is going to be one of those days.

WeirdyMcGee

2 break-ins next door last night.
What if they confuse my door with the neighbor's? -_____-'
It's unlikely, yeah-- but seems possible to me; especially if it's a bunch of crazy meth addicts who can't tell one shade of slate blue from another.

MikeyC

It's unlikely, yeah-- but seems possible to me; especially if it's a bunch of crazy meth addicts who can't tell one shade of slate blue from another.
Well...that sucks. ::(: I'm really upset that you have to constantly put up with this.

KiaKaha

Banned

Damn - I don't know what to say. It's sometimes frustrating hearing how other people live and how they are feeling. It makes you feel helpless. That sucks.

What news?

You know... something potentially good that could have happened but didnt. Because thats how it rolls for me. You can feel it on the inside of your body - the excitement....and as soon as I feel it... I know, I just know that I am going to be let down....and I was.

But oh well - I dont really feel like getting into specifics because I will probably start crying and I have had enough tears for a while.

MikeyC

You know... something potentially good that could have happened but didnt. Because thats how it rolls for me. You can feel it on the inside of your body - the excitement....and as soon as I feel it... I know, I just know that I am going to be let down....and I was.

But oh well - I dont really feel like getting into specifics because I will probably start crying and I have had enough tears for a while.
I do know and I'm sorry. If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me.

AGR

feeling really lonely and I dont know how to describe but I guess the word would be sorrow?
the summer in Japan always brings this feeling to me,I am going to walk until the store to breath some air,see if it gets better.

MikeyC

Last night I went to a friend's place, where 4 of us jammed with guitars and drums, flayed some Foosball, and just chatted. I am too quiet and I know I don't get into the conversation enough, but I feel like I can't a lot of the time. Plus two of them were talking about money and future careers and stuff, which made me a little upset.

They've got this huge great dane, too. It was the most placid animal and loved affection. I wanted to steal him. Here's a couple of pictures of us with this dog:

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Right now I'm feeling odd. I got up way too late and I don't really know what to do. I can feel a headache on the brink of exploding. I think I'll just relax and do very little today.

KiaKaha

Banned
Awesome - that dog is bigger than I am.
I know how it feels when everyone is talking about their lives and careers and things - it makes me feel a bit bad too. I kind of feel like life is passing me by as well. Sounds like you had a good time though... considering - well I hope you did.

Srijita52

Last night I went to a friend's place, where 4 of us jammed with guitars and drums, flayed some Foosball, and just chatted. I am too quiet and I know I don't get into the conversation enough, but I feel like I can't a lot of the time. Plus two of them were talking about money and future careers and stuff, which made me a little upset.

They've got this huge great dane, too. It was the most placid animal and loved affection. I wanted to steal him. Here's a couple of pictures of us with this dog:

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Right now I'm feeling odd. I got up way too late and I don't really know what to do. I can feel a headache on the brink of exploding. I think I'll just relax and do very little today.
It seems like you had quite a mixed time, sorry you felt a little upset. The dogs looks really awesome btw.
Yeah, I think you need to relax and rest today.
feeling really lonely and I dont know how to describe but I guess the word would be sorrow?
the summer in Japan always brings this feeling to me,I am going to walk until the store to breath some air,see if it gets better.
I'm sorry, loneliness can be very awful. I hope you feel better. :)
frustrated, disappointed.
What's wrong?
That sucks! I'm sorry Weirdy.

I'm sorry Kia...

MikeyC

that is HUGE! and cute :)
He was the best animal. They have a huge house and a big yard so he can roam, so at least he's not too cramped. He would come up to you and rub his head on you, which was just too cute.

Awesome - that dog is bigger than I am.
I know how it feels when everyone is talking about their lives and careers and things - it makes me feel a bit bad too. I kind of feel like life is passing me by as well. Sounds like you had a good time though... considering - well I hope you did.
Oh, yeah, pretty much! If he wanted to get aggressive, you would have no chance. Luckily he's a very affectionate dog.

That's kind of how I felt, too, as they were talking about their future plans. The guy in the third picture got a massive UAI (University Admission Index) - something like 98.5 - which means he can do almost anything he wants. I didn't and him talking about that made me think about my uselessness. It wasn't good.

I did have an okay time, though. The drive back home was dangerous, as I was very tired and starting to lose concentration. I made it, though.

MikeyC

It seems like you had quite a mixed time, sorry you felt a little upset. The dogs looks really awesome btw.
Yeah, I think you need to relax and rest today.
It was a little bit mixed, yeah, but it could've been worse.

Rest is essential today! How are you doing, Srijita?

Srijita52

It was a little bit mixed, yeah, but it could've been worse.

Rest is essential today! How are you doing, Srijita?

Yeah I know the feeling, but do you think you had a good time overall?
I'm okay, I'm having one of those moments when I don't care much about my problems or what others think of me. Just trying to enjoy the moment, I know it'll pass soon though.

dottie

got into a huge blowout with my boyfriend the other night and we haven't talked since. work has kept me distracted but now that i am home (we are usually inseparable) it's sinking in. i don't mind being alone but it's the way the fight went. it's like i watched the warmth and affection drain out of him from his head to his toes. it drained out and all that was left was a cold statue of someone who physically resembled the person i've loved. who is this cold, callous shell? he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't pay me any regard, nothing. this is all because i told him what i need from this relationship. he couldn't handle it. he didn't want to hear it or talk about it. does this make the relationship a total sham?

MikeyC

Yeah I know the feeling, but do you think you had a good time overall?
I'm okay, I'm having one of those moments when I don't care much about my problems or what others think of me. Just trying to enjoy the moment, I know it'll pass soon though.
I think I did. My favourite part was playing with the dog, to be honest, ha.

That kind of apathy can sometimes be a good thing. I know it'll pass, but yeah, enjoy it right now. I think you're wonderful, anyway.

KiaKaha

Banned
Oh, yeah, pretty much! If he wanted to get aggressive, you would have no chance. Luckily he's a very affectionate dog.

That's kind of how I felt, too, as they were talking about their future plans. The guy in the third picture got a massive UAI (University Admission Index) - something like 98.5 - which means he can do almost anything he wants. I didn't and him talking about that made me think about my uselessness. It wasn't good.

I did have an okay time, though. The drive back home was dangerous, as I was very tired and starting to lose concentration. I made it, though.

Oh yes...yes I know EXACTLY what you are talking about there. Inadequacy is an old friend of mine. I am getting to that age where I am starting to look back and actually realize how completely useless I am too.
Well anyway - it's nice to hear that you had a good time though - and that you managed to survive the drive back.

MikeyC

got into a huge blowout with my boyfriend the other night and we haven't talked since. work has kept me distracted but now that i am home (we are usually inseparable) it's sinking in. i don't mind being alone but it's the way the fight went. it's like i watched the warmth and affection drain out of him from his head to his toes. it drained out and all that was left was a cold statue of someone who physically resembled the person i've loved. who is this cold, callous shell? he wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't pay me any regard, nothing. this is all because i told him what i need from this relationship. he couldn't handle it. he didn't want to hear it or talk about it. does this make the relationship a total sham?
Couples fight all the time. It depends what the fight was about and what was said. I'm sure that if the two of you love each other, the connections will form once more.

Oh yes...yes I know EXACTLY what you are talking about there. Inadequacy is an old friend of mine. I am getting to that age where I am starting to look back and actually realize how completely useless I am too.
Well anyway - it's nice to hear that you had a good time though - and that you managed to survive the drive back.
I'm sorry you feel that way, my friend. I'm already feeling like that. Oh, well.

Thanks. It was tough keeping my eyes open on the highway but I managed it.