How are you feeling?

fazzer

Hi all, my first day here

Dont want to start on a low but I'm at work on my own on Sat just so I can be alone and try and sort my head out. Had a work night our last night and I felt so awful and unnecessary (as always) that I barely feel I can go on today. I'm 33 and have never hated myself any more than I do today. Sorry, that's prolly a terrible thing to say.

But! The sun is shining and I got a great cup of coffee on the go :)

Hi to you all and who knows maybe i'll get to know some peeps in time.

Thanks for listening

Farren

ColdAsIce

Its been awhile since I've posted on here, but I feel I've healed in many ways. Maybe its because I'm getting older... I dunno, I guess I feel comfortable now. I'm never going to be that loud, out- going, happy everyday person but I'm content now and now I just tend to be myself, and I'm not really arsed about what people think anymore.

dddddddddpp7.jpg

Sable

I feel sad tonight. I'm just wondering why I'm alive, and what the point is. What am I going to do with the rest of my life? What am I going to do when I get up in the morning? And why bother? What is the bloody point?

scatmantom

Well I was 21 on wednesday and Ive spent alot of time thinking about where i want my life to go. Ive also realised ive got the mental age of a 12 year old and im going to try and do 2 things. Stop acting like a fool and start trying to get my body into shape.

scatmantom

Today I have planned to go into central London for my mates 21st birthday. I woke up today worrying about it and have gradually got more nervous as the time to leave the house approaches. I am worried about getting sick in a bar, or passing out or something. I know I will be fine if i can ignore these harmful thoughts, but that is much easier said than done :roll:

thequietone

Not good. I just got back from a frustrating family vacation with unbearable relations from out of town. Eager to be home, I soon discovered that the life I'm returning to isn't all that great either. My friend left a message on the machine that made me feel really terrible about avoiding her, and I know I should call back, but I think I need to wait til tomorrow. Reality bites and my brain feels like scrambled eggs! :lol:

Claude

I'm kind of a strange person on the inside so just bare with me. One side of my personality is feeling great, in fact, probably better than ever. There are a lot of good things going on in my life right now and I have the work ethic to fully realize these opportunities that I have been presented with. On the other hand, I'm kind of isolated socially and I don't think its going to get any better considering I'm 18 and have never really done the "normal" things that young men my age have already accomplished throughout high school (going out to parties often, having a girlfriends etc.). There's really no reason I should be so out of touch with people my age other than the fact that I'm a really shy, quiet guy. Maybe university will change this......probably not. I hate the fact that I used to not mind the solitude but now I do! It's like an annoying little itch that you just can't scratch! It seems like there are only 2 solutions to this problem, either purge myself of all emotions -_- or go out and make some more friends and stop being so shy and reserved.

maggie

pissed off cause...today at work i thought i was having a not too bad of a day...then i noticed a few customers...( i serve coffee at a drive-thru)..seriously laughing at me..and i was sure..you know how sometimes you feel kinda paranoid, like someone's making fun of you or something..but you're not sure...today...i was sure...and it made me feel like shit and i wonder...how the fuck do some people get such pleasure from seeing someone else suffer??? :evil:

Emma

I feel OK, my medication is working, although I still have alot of pain, it's bearable now.....not so bad today 8O

thequietone

Little bit bored...and could it be? Lonely?
I'm not used to lonely, usually I like to be by myself, usually I feel overwhelmed and crowded. but this week my mom and sister are gone and the house is empty except for me, me and my stupid obsessive negative thoughts!
I try to busy myself with pulling weeds and cleaning and drawing and reading, but it's just not the same. It doesn't replace that feeling where you know someone is in the house and if you wanted to talk they'd be there......BORED. I got to get off my butt and do something. :roll:

dzerklis

i feel proud of myself but a little sad same time. i went to meet a girl yesterday for the first time in my life lol i did the best i could, tried to smile and actualy was able to talk haha but i think she didnt like me, i dunno, maybe we'll become friends or at least acquintances, i hope so. anyway it has given me a boost :) sp doesnt have as much power over me anymore.

kazzaa

feeling a little confuse about a situation im in, not sure what to do as its my desision only.
playing on my mind, one thing i find hard to deal with..things going round & round in my mind!! :evil:

kattness

im really scared about starting college next week.....

im getting really pissed off at people at the moment,i cant help but completly hate homophobics.

renegade

kattness said:
im really scared about starting college next week.....

im getting really pissed off at people at the moment,i cant help but completly hate homophobics.

Yeah, I guess my subconscient is trying to warn me about that cause the last few days I've had dreams in witch anxiety got the best of me in college and rejection followed by depression and so on. :x

JulieKC

I feel tired. I should have stayed in bed.
Don't you just hate it when your eyes dont want to open, but oyu have no choice as things have to be done?
Hmm, maybe the solution is an earlier night and less chat :)

BrokenSmile

i feel like :
i lose my time
i lose my life
i lose people around me
i lose interest and reason in everything
i lose my patience
i lose all it's was good in me
i lose my energy
i lose me
each day take a part of me and i'm tired to feel like this :(