How are you feeling?

Well... that ruined my night. Because of a person's issues and behavioral changes while doing a certain something, I was insulted and mocked. This person is wrong, just don't want to admit it. Wrong, wrong wrong. Usually wrong anyway, when it comes to these things.

Ugh whatever. I can only do the best I can for me. I'm not going to let it ruin my entire night, I mean... I still have something to celebrate with :ironicsmile:

Hmm, this post comes across as rather... cryptic.

InvisaLady

Wow, I thought everything was going great with you two. You seemed to be hitting it off and moving along with the relationship. What happened at the end? How was he mean?

This Is the message he sent me
"I have spent two years now breaking out of my shell, getting out there & meeting new people. Most of them have been disasters (and yes, this one is a disaster too), but I have grown and developed into a more social person than I was before. Staying with you would undo all my progress, and I absolutely will not let that happen. I'd rather die than go back.

You are a nice person, and some lucky man will find you one day & make you happy... but it will NOT be me. It will never be me!

We're done. We're finished.

Please do not contact me again."

truffleshuffle

^ Wow that was hartless. I was going to post about how bad I feel from this crapy cold buy that no way compairs to u invis. I am truly sorry that happend to you.

dottie

@invisalady ouch... but at the same time: good riddance. he sounds like a real jerk. how long were you with him?

MikeyC

This Is the message he sent me
"I have spent two years now breaking out of my shell, getting out there & meeting new people. Most of them have been disasters (and yes, this one is a disaster too), but I have grown and developed into a more social person than I was before. Staying with you would undo all my progress, and I absolutely will not let that happen. I'd rather die than go back.

You are a nice person, and some lucky man will find you one day & make you happy... but it will NOT be me. It will never be me!

We're done. We're finished.

Please do not contact me again."
Tact: this man has none.

You can do way better, InvisaLady!

KiaKaha

Banned
Sorry for bringing this place down with my negativity. I just aint feeling all that great. I don't know what is wrong with me. I need help dealing with rejection.
It's the one thing I don't want - but it;s the one thing I seem to experience the most of.

ImNotMyIllness

Sorry for bringing this place down with my negativity. I just aint feeling all that great. I don't know what is wrong with me. I need help dealing with rejection.
It's the one thing I don't want - but it;s the one thing I seem to experience the most of.

Sorry to hear that. I hate it too.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
No' great, been feelin' really s**t, lately. But then, am struggling with depression. So nae surprises there, as tae the reason why I'm feelin' the way I do.

I am feeling eternally grateful to the man/women who invented nasal decongestant spray.
There should be a bronze statue built in some famous park somewhere to pay tribute to them :militarysalute: :bigsmile:

sullyS25

No need to be sorry man. One of my biggest fears is rejection and I know how it can make you feel...which is miserable! It is my biggest fear I have had to deal with as of late and it certainly is not fun.

dean01

just woke up its 2 pm and i feel like crap. i know ile feel better after a shower but just cant be bothered to get out of bed

Starry

Not good... Just finished my cardio workout, but it was a real struggle to do it; My SI joint is very bad today and for some unknown reason my limbs just felt so incredibly heavy, like I had weights attached to them... All of which resulted in me feeling very weak and nearly having a panic attack. *Sigh*

A Many Splendored Thing

I've been taking omega 3 supplement pills and a serotonin boosting diet and I've been feeling really good for the past week.

I've even gone cold turkey on the medication and I feel better than when I was on it.

I'll just have to keep testing.

LadyWench

Quite lousy. We are having a lot of financial issues right now. Our electricity would have been shut off, but we went to a local place that helps people in need and they were (thankfully) able to pay it for us. Our gas is currently shut off, though, and I don't know for how long. It gets to be rather cold and it sucks not being able to take hot showers or do the dishes. Hell, we can't even use the oven/stove for cooking, so any food we have for that is pretty much useless. It's been very stressful and I honestly don't know what to do. My hearing for my disability is on December 12th, FINALLY, but I most likely won't hear anything about a decision anytime soon. They said it can take up to five months afterward. My husband is the only one working right now. Mum had multiple mini-strokes and won't be able to return to work for at least 3-6 months, if at all. We're still not sure on that part yet. As I said, it's just been very stressful. I wish money would just fall into our laps. :/

dottie

28382275.jpg