How are you feeling?

Gaucho

I turned into a complete social inept, I can't hold any conversation of any type, it doesn't matter with who!! only with my mother. I hate talking to people. every conversation I do is awkward.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Depressed and anxious. I think I'm even shaking from it. Feeling awful.

Sorry tae hear that, Valhalla. I know how ye feel though, I get like that sometimes, it's no' pleasant. Hope ye feel better soon. :thumbup:

I turned into a complete social inept, I can't hold any conversation of any type, it doesn't matter with who!! only with my mother. I hate talking to people. every conversation I do is awkward.

F**kin' hell, Gaucho, you just described how I've been feelin' as well. I mean, exactly! If it helps, yer not alone. :thumbup:

KiaKaha

Banned
I never feel like I am being heard properly.
I feel ugly unlikeable unwanted ignored and everything generally sucks.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I have not eaten much in the last week, still feel like I'm going to puke.
When will this pain end?
There is no set time for relationship pain to end. It took a little while for me to get over some in the past, but you eventually do. Hang in there, InvisaLady. :thumbup:

dottie

feeling pretty good! :)

they expanded the office i work in so now:
* my supervisor's desk no longer faces mine
* there are more doors - now people can use the other doors to enter, instead of the one that opens into my desk
* moved the torturous repeat-commercial-pop-radio far away from me
* one coworker has moved almost out of sight. because of this, do not expect me to do half of her work anymore!!! (while she has internet access and i don't, btw) yeah, you got really comfortable with that, huh?! well, no more!!!
* the printers that i constantly use are now close to me- very convenient!

REJOICE! very pleased with these changes! :giggle:

oh and tonight, at the grocery store i was picking out chicken thighs when i could hear the butchers at the meat-counter change their conversation in this obvious, silly way that made it clear they were watching me. i did not have to look to tell, and i didn't until i had to get something that happened to be right in front of them. the guy on the other side of the counter said hello and asked how i was doing. when i looked up it was a really hot guy (think like... tom cruise when he was young, except less douchebaggy) smiling at me. :eek: i said, "good, thanks!" and rushed away- typical avpd. :blushing:

not bad for a tuesday, approaching PMS.

MikeyC

feeling pretty good! :)

they expanded the office i work in so now:
* my supervisor's desk no longer faces mine
* there are more doors - now people can use the other doors to enter, instead of the one that opens into my desk
* moved the torturous repeat-commercial-pop-radio far away from me
* one coworker has moved almost out of sight. because of this, do not expect me to do half of her work anymore!!! (while she has internet access and i don't, btw) yeah, you got really comfortable with that, huh?! well, no more!!!
* the printers that i constantly use are now close to me- very convenient!

REJOICE! very pleased with these changes! :giggle:

oh and tonight, at the grocery store i was picking out chicken thighs when i could hear the butchers at the meat-counter change their conversation in this obvious, silly way that made it clear they were watching me. i did not have to look to tell, and i didn't until i had to get something that happened to be right in front of them. the guy on the other side of the counter said hello and asked how i was doing. when i looked up it was a really hot guy (think like... tom cruise when he was young, except less douchebaggy) smiling at me. :eek: i said, "good, thanks!" and rushed away- typical avpd. :blushing:

not bad for a tuesday, approaching PMS.
All good things.

EscapeArtist

I feel really good! I'm re kindling a friendship that I thought was harming me. Turns out, as long as we're supporting eachother, there's nothing more powerful than those kinds of friendships. I regret distancing myself, although I will still have to, there are more troubles than solutions and it's still a so-so sketchy set up.But those moments are rare, he was totally sober today. Warms my heart like no other

EscapeArtist

I have not eaten much in the last week, still feel like I'm going to puke.
When will this pain end?

Aw i'm sorry to hear you feel so crappy! Your body knows what it's doing though, whatever it's trying to rid from you. Usually after a time like that, the pain will end you'll feel better than before

Seems like most people are unhappy today.

Oh, oh - I know why! It's the end of the world, right?

Yup, that explains it.

*waits for planet to explode*