How are you feeling?

JuiceB

It's really a struggle when you're trying not to give up but at the same time you're filled with so many negative thoughts and feelings about yourself. I'm not quite suicidal but I feel like I'm fighting for my life.

dottie

@juiceb a horrible feeling. hang in there, though! it is worth it. right now you're struggling but there is an ebb and flow... enjoyment will return.

I'm absolutely exhausted. I spent the day being my grandmother's caretaker. Since she broke her pelvis, she's needed help getting around. I don't know how many times I had to tag along behind her/help hold her up to get to the restroom. I'm not a caretaker type person. So many of my family members are RNs or LPNs, and I don't have that type of ability or mind-frame. So my nerves were on high alert all day. It was hella crazy, but we made it through. The moment I stepped out the door and went to my car, I could feel this pressure evaporate and I could finally breathe.

MikeyC

very pleased. we made it through the shortest day of the year. now we will see more daylight again.
We made it through the longest in Australia. I'm ready for more darkness. :)

I'm absolutely exhausted. I spent the day being my grandmother's caretaker. Since she broke her pelvis, she's needed help getting around. I don't know how many times I had to tag along behind her/help hold her up to get to the restroom. I'm not a caretaker type person. So many of my family members are RNs or LPNs, and I don't have that type of ability or mind-frame. So my nerves were on high alert all day. It was hella crazy, but we made it through. The moment I stepped out the door and went to my car, I could feel this pressure evaporate and I could finally breathe.
You did really well under those circumstances, superfluous. Well done!

dottie

@mikeyc is christmas a big deal in oz? or do people not really celebrate it there? this is probably a stupid question.

Srijita52

Really really lonely, I feel like no one gives a damn. Why does it keep happening to me? Did I do something to deserve this??