How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Christmas is being ruined because of a couple immature adults. Just as I predicted it would.

Same here. It's a pain in the arse havin' 2 older siblings, though. :eek:h:

But then, I couldnae give a f*#k anymore. And I mean that...

F*%k with capital F*%k! Dreadin' the 'morrow, f*^kin' dreadin' it! :sad:

KiaKaha

Banned
you must need some holiday cheer

some warm eggnog with a couple of shots of brandy should do it

You know.... I have never actually had eggnog...nor brandy for that matter. I have lived a sheltered life.

I hate it when I can't sleep - it stuffs up my sleeping patterns and I feel tired all day. I guess I should try again.

Srijita52

Lonely, everyone's going somewhere tomorrow I've got no one to hang out with. The blessings of being socially awkward!!!!

laure15

^same here. My parents are going over to visit relatives and I'll be at home. But I like it better at home because my relatives don't like me.

aNOTfox

Hope everyone has a happy christmas! I not too worried about christmas, It's boxing day I'm dreading D: -party at relatives house with loud people and alcohol, two things I try to avoid. Debating weather or not I should go.

cowboyup

indulgent. lazy. it's raining outside, anyway.

tumblr_mezn8n2zLi1ql477co1_400_large.jpg

^Hey dottie, where'd ya snag my pic? :bigsmile:
That pic is SO me lately.
pretty photo, good use of shadow and composition too...haha

Phoenixx

Slightly anxious. Going to another holiday party soon, but this time it's with my mom's side of the family. I really didn't want to go, mostly because I didn't want to see my brat of a cousin (she's 13 and acts like she's going on 21, it's insane) or put up with anyone else. I basically don't like them, but my mother's making me go. Maybe it won't be so bad, since my brother's girlfriend is going too, so I'll probably be with her most of the night.

LuckMode

Reached the point where I really want to quit college and never leave the house. Just live out a "life" doing absolutely nothing. Know the feeling will pass but it sucks

knowledgeofself

just massively fed up ,thoughts of suicide popping into my head (I won't do it) I used to get them a lot as a kid, imagining how I would kill myself.
my life is ****, I have nothing to show for it, my family don't care about my interests they just pass me about like a discarded doll. whenever I am trying to integrate into the world properly it never works,every time I try and defend myself or fight for what I believe in i'm the subject of major injustice or I just can't win.
I hate society and life.

jaim38

I just found out that my uncle died today, at the hospital, the day before Christmas day. He ate so much fat and oily food that one of his arteries ruptured. I feel sad but not majorly depressed. I just wish I had a chance to see him before he passed - it's been 13 years already. I had good memories of him. RIP uncle.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
bleh, I don't know, I've been feeling like a loser lately. And rather than do anything about it I just think about it, which is sort of like a self-fulfilling prophecy that makes me act like one. And now I'm just talking about it, just :kickingmyself:

Phoenixx

I just found out that my uncle died today, at the hospital, the day before Christmas day. He ate so much fat and oily food that one of his arteries ruptured. I feel sad but not majorly depressed. I just wish I had a chance to see him before he passed - it's been 13 years already. I had good memories of him. RIP uncle.
^ I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. :( It's always sad to lose someone, but when it happens so close to the holidays like this it tends to hit even harder. :sad:

*sends LOTS of holiday cheer to everyone feeling so sad*

The party didn't go so bad afterall tonight. I kind of feel bad for having such a sour mood before I left because they really actually treated me with respect tonight for the most part. Of course some teasing was done, but it was severely mild compared to what I normally put up with.

On another note, I really don't understand what's with the recent amount of questions and compliments lately coming from family. About a month ago when I saw my dad's family, I got a crap ton of surprising compliments that had me riding a bit of a confidence wave for a few weeks. (it's gone now) They asked about me having a boyfriend obviously and telling them no seemed to surprise them. Tonight I see my mom's family and they asked the same thing. Rather than teasing me about it, they acted all shocked. Growing up throughout all my teens, I got none of that. I was teased for how I looked, how I acted, no one was surprised or shocked by my not having a boyfriend or not dating. So why now? Why the difference? I don't see a difference, I just don't get it. :question::idontknow:

Eh, tonight's not exactly the night to be thinking about that sort of thing anyway. I'll just put it to the back of my mind. It is Christmas after all, and we're getting lots of snow! I hope everyone has/is having a wonderful holiday!