How are you feeling?

dottie

RELIEVED! hello, sun! i missed you!! xoxo

today, i made breakfast to feel better (i don't usually...) so far, so good.

MikeyC

I having been feeling extreme lethargy all day long. I think the depression is getting the better of me again :sad:
Aw, no. :sad: I hope you feel better now!

Last day of 2012. There's going to be so many idiots outside celebrating the new year. I think I'll stay in.

Nervous.. I was invited to the job agency on the 4th of January. I have no idea what to tell them or what will come of it. Last time I went with their suggestions/help I was miserable for over a year with actual benefit. I'm afraid that it'll happen again.

You can only avoid life for so long, I guess. Better just run into this head first and see what comes of it.

dottie

real george costanza fury right now. you know how i always loved ding dongs and before stupid hostess went under i still had my one last half of a box... well, it's COVERED IN ANTS!@*&@$^ not even joking. i was trying to milk those slowly until hostess gets bought out and starts producing again. yes, i considered moving them in the freezer for safekeeping but i did not want the coldness to compromise the fluffiness of the cream filling. so, my mistake. outraged. i went easy on these bastids because i watched bug's life. well, i'm murdering them all now. ALL OF THEM.

JuiceB

real george costanza fury right now. you know how i always loved ding dongs and before stupid hostess went under i still had my one last half of a box... well, it's COVERED IN ANTS!@*&@$^ not even joking. i was trying to milk those slowly until hostess gets bought out and starts producing again. yes, i considered moving them in the freezer for safekeeping but i did not want the coldness to compromise the fluffiness of the cream filling. so, my mistake. outraged. i went easy on these bastids because i watched bug's life. well, i'm murdering them all now. ALL OF THEM.
Heheh..thanks for the laugh! I can imagine you now.

0.jpg

Ding Dongs!!

I've had some absurd mood swings this weekend. I've gone from feeling very good to feeling absolutely alone. It doesn't help that I have no more refills on my medication and my doctor isn't around because of the holidays.

anomicdeer

I think I've lost my feelings for him. If I start to feel lonely again wanting someone else, I must have lost my feelings for him. Why would I wonder what it would be like to actually have someone that actually loves me and not just say it. Someone that is with me and not say they want to. Someone that would not make me jealous or feel lost or regret anything or get upset for everything they do. Someone that would like what I like, do what I do and make me feel like they do. Someone that can make me feel that I should say "I love you".

Instead of wanting that from him... I'm feeling for someone else that will never have interest in me, or will never meet, or I won't let it happen. Because I don't want to go through this again.

dottie

I think I've lost my feelings for him. If I start to feel lonely again wanting someone else, I must have lost my feelings for him. Why would I wonder what it would be like to actually have someone that actually loves me and not just say it. Someone that is with me and not say they want to. Someone that would not make me jealous or feel lost or regret anything or get upset for everything they do. Someone that would like what I like, do what I do and make me feel like they do. Someone that can make me feel that I should say "I love you".

Instead of wanting that from him... I'm feeling for someone else that will never have interest in me, or will never meet, or I won't let it happen. Because I don't want to go through this again.

we keep going through it because most of us need the eggs.

huevos rancheros.

(edited to add: annie hall reference- sorry for confusion)

Last edited:

MikeyC

Nervous.. I was invited to the job agency on the 4th of January. I have no idea what to tell them or what will come of it. Last time I went with their suggestions/help I was miserable for over a year with actual benefit. I'm afraid that it'll happen again.

You can only avoid life for so long, I guess. Better just run into this head first and see what comes of it.
Good luck, my friend! I hope this one turns out better than the last one.

I wish I had half a box of Ding Dongs. ::(: Sucks that the ants got to them. Time to buy an oversized magnifying glass and burn them all!

KiaKaha

Banned
I wonder what it feels like to be so self assured and to believe that you are correct about absolutely everything and never wrong about anything - ever. How does one get to that point. Boy I sure wish I was smart and enlightened.

hidwell

I wonder what it feels like to be so self assured and to believe that you are correct about absolutely everything and never wrong about anything - ever. How does one get to that point. Boy I sure wish I was smart and enlightened.

Perhaps you should pray to Buddha and follow his path to enlightenment. :bigsmile:

Starry

If you ever feel like that you're probably deluding yourself... We should have doubts as they cause us to question and it is only by questioning that we can learn the truth, and I very much doubt any one person has the entire truth about everything!

KiaKaha

Banned
^So your saying you will never feel happy in here until everyone agrees with everything you say in your posts?

No. I am just saying that I am always on the defensive with everyone all the time - and I don't know why. Either I am incredibly stupid and no nothing about anything - or I am a deeply flawed weak individual... and whats more I get the feeling that there is a smug sense of satisfaction from people attempting to put me in my place. I never actually thought that everything that I felt - is seemingly so incorrect. I feel like every thought I have - I have to question it's validity. I am actually beginning to think that I might be a little simple. I actually used to think that I was a pretty decent person who stood up for good values - to look out for others, to protect and be patient with people. to be a good person.

Now... I don't know. Now I think - I just have it all wrong - Now I think my personality is flawed. That anything I do or say - is just wrong. I also feel like I am not taken seriously, nothing I say is worth anything and anything I do is unappreciated and pointless and has some kind of ulterior motive to it. But most of all - I simply feel stupid.

Happy 2013.

gazelle

I wonder what it feels like to be so self assured and to believe that you are correct about absolutely everything and never wrong about anything - ever.

Not to sound cynical but, some of the dumbest people I've ever met (in real life) have usually felt that way. If someone really feels like that it's probably more of a warning sign.