How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Having a really depressing moment all of a sudden. I don't entirely know why... Okay, well I do, but I didn't think I'd sink so low. I hope it doesn't last long.

I'm actually feeling kind of crappy. I think I know why...

Have to change it. I'm ultimately in charge of how I feel. I will change this.

LadyWench

You may have grown up in the same house, but you're still two different people. My brother and I grew up in the same house with the same problems, but he's a confident go-getter, and I'm...not. :giggle:

Ah, that makes more sense. Would've been tough on the budget if you got her iPads and expensive electronics. That sucks that it seemed like an obligation to her. ::(: Sounds like you had a bad Christmas.

If you change your mind, PM me the link and I'll see what I can do. :)

Ah, I see. I just think it's amazing how different people can be despite the fact that they basically had the same upbringing and are related. Granted, we are all individuals, but I think you know what I mean. I'm not making much sense today. Most people that know my sister will tell me they're surprised we're even related. She's uptight and high-maintenance. Total opposite of myself. I'm glad I'm nothing like her, though, and I imagine she feels the same way about me.

There is no way I could ever get my mother an iPad or anything of the sort. Even if I had the money to do so, I wouldn't. :/

Thank you again for your generous offer. I appreciate it very much!

Nanita

Dilemmas and speculations. Which guitar to buy, one has the shape, the other has the sound. What to do about boyfriend who is being so sweet but I am just not very social and don´t deserve his sweetness. And a sore throat as usual.

Dilemmas and speculations. Which guitar to buy, one has the shape, the other has the sound. What to do about boyfriend who is being so sweet but I am just not very social and don´t deserve his sweetness. And a sore throat as usual.

- It's a audio tool, so go for sound!
- If he thinks you deserve his sweetness, you do deserve it. Latch on to it with both arms and legs. ;D
- Lemon tea! It's magic.

Nanita

- It's a audio tool, so go for sound!
- If he thinks you deserve his sweetness, you do deserve it. Latch on to it with both arms and legs. ;D
- Lemon tea! It's magic.

Thanks for helping!

And argh yeah the sound is most important, but idk I just can´t embrace the Les paul look :eek:mg:

Phoenixx

I am all out of cookies, so sad :crying:
^ Me too! I woke up this morning and remembered I had two sugar cookies left sitting in a little baggie on the table in the kitchen. I go out there only to find out my mother ate them, and then she was making more this morning I couldn't eat. :crying:

This is why I hoard food in my room. :p

this_portrait

Proud of myself for actually getting out of bed, taking the time to get dressed, going to the bank, and then picking up some food at CVS.

cowboyup

I need something to relieve my sore back and tight jaw muscles.
maybe valerian and kava will help...

I received a text message inviting me to follow my friend on their road trip to NY via Latitude on google.

interesting. so I can blankly stare at my phone (or computer) to see where the person is on a map...like high tech stalking? lol

oh look, their approaching NM, few hrs later, oohh...Oklahoma..now onto Arkansas...wow, sounds like a blast. :idontknow:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Squier strat is probably what I will get...

Cool! :thumbup:
Smiley01-1.gif

Fender Squier guitars are quite reasonably priced guitar, especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money, no more than say £200, or just under that is what they cost here in the UK. I've got one, myself. Good sounding guitar, and a good make.

Though, I'm considering replacing the tuning heads on my Squier strat with vintage Fender tuners, since they keep the strings in tune better.

Anyway, enough me ramblin'... :bigsmile: