How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

Slightly pissed off. Family just annoys me to no end sometimes. :thumbdown:

Meh, whatever. I'll get over it.

jaim38

my mom turns on the radio almost 24/7 at the living room. Sometimes when I go out, I hear the music and feel awkward because I think someone is trying to "speak" to me through songs. So I don't like going out to the living room a lot, especially sitting anywhere near the radio. I feel kind of paranoid. The living room is rarely quiet. I just wish my mom could turn the radio off for once but she rarely does it.

Last edited:

dottie

my mom turns on the radio almost 24/7 at the living room. Sometimes when I go out, I hear the music and feel awkward because I think someone is trying to "speak" to me through songs. So I don't like going out to the living room a lot, especially sitting anywhere near the radio. I feel kind of paranoid. The living room is rarely quiet. I just wish my mom could turn the radio off for once but she rarely does it.

do you really believe someone is trying to speak to you through songs on the radio?

jaim38

do you really believe someone is trying to speak to you through songs on the radio?

sometimes yes. Especially when the songs express what's in my thoughts. There was one time when I was crying on a staircase and then I heard the Taylor Swift song came on and she was singing "And I was crying on the staircase Begging you please don't go..." There were other such occurences and I was convinced I must be haunted.

dottie

sometimes yes. Especially when the songs express what's in my thoughts. There was one time when I was crying on a staircase and then I heard the Taylor Swift song came on and she was singing "And I was crying on the staircase Begging you please don't go..." There were other such occurences and I was convinced I must be haunted.

i'm not trying to be mean... you do realize that is paranoid/delusional, right? logically, do you think an automated machine at a radio station is watching you and therefore playing songs "about you" to the masses?

JuiceB

i'm not trying to be mean... you do realize that is paranoid/delusional, right? logically, do you think an automated machine at a radio station is watching you and therefore playing songs "about you" to the masses?
You're right though eerily enough I also feel the same way. That's why I don't listen to radio outside of talk radio. But I also cuss out inanimate objects so.....

jaim38

No, it's not the machine that I'm worried about. It's me thinking that there are spirits who are tampering with the machine and making it play songs. I should stop being so paranoid and just ignore the songs. I'm working on being indifferent to the radio.

Srijita52

Relieved, I finally told my bully friend to **** off! I know now I've to deal with her spreading nasty rumers about me (which have already started as my roommate told me). But I just couldn't handle it anymore.
On the other hand I have the flu and a test on Wednesday, I think I'm gonna fail it. :(

Last edited:

Nathália

Relieved, I finally told my bully friend to **** off! I know now I've to deal with her spreading nasty rumers about me (which have already started as my roommate told me). But I just couldn't handle it anymore.
On the other hand I have the flu and a test on Wednesday, I think I'm gonna fail it. :(

Good for you Srijita telling her to 1, 2 step, you deserve much more than to be treated fowl. You poor thing done caught the flu.

Starry

Tired doesn't even begin to cover it...

I literally had to drag myself out of bed to do my first hour of Cardio this morning... Cardio work is hard when you're half asleep! Ah well, only walking the dog, another hour of cardio and 35 minutes of strength work and 10 minutes of stretches to go... Then I can sleep. Sweet, lovely sleep!

Only got about 5.5 hours of sleep, can't fall asleep again so I guess I'm up now. Feel kind of sick to my stomach as a result.

I left a message on a lady's answering machine days ago at my prospective college, she never got back to me. I called a couple more times, couldn't get through. What is going on? I'm running out of time, this is ridiculous.

So stressed. So many problems right now.

KerrBear

Pretty lonely. Sad. Angry. Happy for 5 seconds. Then sad again. lol I don't even know where to begin. Just another one of those days...sigh.

Phoenixx

^ Good on ya, Sri! :thumbup: Telling someone off when they need it is one of the hardest things in the world for non-assertive people like us. Once you do it though, it really does make you feel better. Gives you a sense of self-control. Hopefully she'll back off after that.

I hope you get well soon, the flu is awful this time of year. Good luck with your test, I'm sure you'll do fine!

Phoenixx

Pretty good, although I do have a headache creeping up on me for some reason. I just got done organizing the cupboard in the kitchen and the shelves in the laundry room. They always get so cluttered, it drives me nuts after a while. Cleaning always makes me feel better, it's kind of like a therapy for me. I'm not obsessed with cleaning, I'm just a fairly organized person is all.

Nathália

Pretty good, although I do have a headache creeping up on me for some reason. I just got done organizing the cupboard in the kitchen and the shelves in the laundry room. They always get so cluttered, it drives me nuts after a while. Cleaning always makes me feel better, it's kind of like a therapy for me. I'm not obsessed with cleaning, I'm just a fairly organized person is all.

Me too. When I feel like crap I let things clutter up, but I always feel so much better in a clean space and where I can get to things. It seems like the air quality goes up after a cleaning session and things seem much brighter. :thumbup: Sorry hope your head feels better.

1BlackSheep

I'll never understand why some people take pleasure in saying awful, untrue things about other people - especially when they're about someone as kind as you. Good on you for telling her off! Hopefully the rumor spreading will now stop.

So sorry that the nasty flu has claimed you as another victim! :thumbdown: Get some rest and maybe do a little studying in at the same time.

I really have to go to work today even though I got almost no sleep last night because I was up coughing practically non-stop. Ugh...