How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Oh no! That's terrible Graeme. I'm so sorry.:crying:

Aye, I've been greetin' (cryin') all day. No the best tae hear upon wakin' up in the morning, I can tell ye that! Another death in family... but then it comes tae us aw in the end - fact! Sorry if that sounds bleak an' depressin', just being matter o' fact.

Much appreciated condolences, Srijita (and anyone else responses)

Starry

Fed-up with technology... The computer monitor/TV has broken down... It's not much over a year old! Thank goodness we had another one in the bedroom... Except this one is inferior... So that'll be browsing around eBay trying to find a decent replacement... Which is easier said than done when you're after specific things like certain resolutions and having certain connections...

anomicdeer

And... I'm sure my bf doesn't even give a **** about my mother except that she continues to actually buy mess if he ask for it. She then ask if I want it and I say no. I should have just told her already that he doesn't care about anything else and think of her as a money source.

I'm sorry, Graeme. My thoughts are with you.

I was finally able to get my medicine refilled. Thanks to the holidays, it only took 6 days! :rolleyes: It was actually mostly my fault, but I like to blame others. I'm passive-aggressive like that. ;)

Yeah Graeme1988, just saw your post now, so condolensces mate. I was temporarily in "good spirits" yesterday. But my own personal death has put an adrupt end to that - althought am still drinking (again), so nout changed there!. Although i guess it pales in comparison (but not to me!), I just found out today that my parents cat died over xmas. I had no idea. His brother died about 2 years previously. So that's hit me like a tonne'o'bricks, hence am on the grog again today/now. One less "friend" of very very few i have in this life. Broke down about 1/2hr ago. Good s**t. Playing my most pain-outletting hard/haevy music. It's times like these that i get a sense of really how emotionally destitute & empty & lacking my life really is. And realizing the grand mighty myth of: The Greate Lie/Deception of Permanence (or The Great Deciever). It all seems like it will last forever. Am finding it real hard to overcome this believe. And a key part of my person is that i get EXTREMELY attached to things, the status quo, and can't never let go, and cannot comprehnd or "take in" hardly any changes at all. Which is why such things as death of a pet throews me for six. I don't react anywhere near the in the same way, if even say a relative passes. Perhaps due to my inability to "connect" with people as i do with animals, insects, nature, and physcolgical concepts. You hang in there aeh? One step in front of the next.

Srijita52

Aye, I've been greetin' (cryin') all day. No the best tae hear upon wakin' up in the morning, I can tell ye that! Another death in family... but then it comes tae us aw in the end - fact! Sorry if that sounds bleak an' depressin', just being matter o' fact.

Much appreciated condolences, Srijita (and anyone else responses)
I understand. I think its good to give yourself a bit time to let it all out. Hang in there, I'm sorry that's all I can say right now.
And... I'm sure my bf doesn't even give a **** about my mother except that she continues to actually buy mess if he ask for it. She then ask if I want it and I say no. I should have just told her already that he doesn't care about anything else and think of her as a money source.
That doesn't sound good. Have you talked to him about how it makes you feel?

Srijita52

Lonely, rejected, invisible. I wish there was atleast one person who'd notice and like me for who I am, not as someone's friend or shadow just ME. But then again I've heard if I want people to notice me I've to earn it, maybe I haven't done anything to earn it yet, kinda makes me want to give up knowing no matter whatever I do there's no point cause NO ONE is ever going to give a damn.

hidwell

Lonely, rejected, invisible. I wish there was atleast one person who'd notice and like me for who I am, not as someone's friend or shadow just ME. But then again I've heard if I want people to notice me I've to earn it, maybe I haven't done anything to earn it yet, kinda makes me want to give up knowing no matter whatever I do there's no point cause NO ONE is ever going to give a damn.

You are very well liked on this forum Srijita, Life is hard sometimes you just have to push through the all the heartache and doldrums to find the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

ImNotMyIllness

You are very well liked on this forum Srijita, Life is hard sometimes you just have to push through the all the heartache and doldrums to find the light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Well said! I just added her! I always enjoy reading what she has to say. Actually, I enjoy reading what everyone here has to say. People with SA are very thoughtful and intelligent. I think they're beautiful. Beautiful souls!

Srijita52

Well said! I just added her! I always enjoy reading what she has to say. Actually, I enjoy reading what everyone here has to say. People with SA are very thoughtful and intelligent. I think they're beautiful. Beautiful souls!
Thank you both for your kindness and I agree, I also love reading everyone's posts here. You all are awesome. :D

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm sorry, Graeme. My thoughts are with you.

Yeah Graeme1988, just saw your post now, so condolensces mate. I was temporarily in "good spirits" yesterday. But my own personal death has put an adrupt end to that - althought am still drinking (again), so nout changed there!. Although i guess it pales in comparison (but not to me!), I just found out today that my parents cat died over xmas. I had no idea. His brother died about 2 years previously. So that's hit me like a tonne'o'bricks, hence am on the grog again today/now. One less "friend" of very very few i have in this life. Broke down about 1/2hr ago. Good s**t. Playing my most pain-outletting hard/heavy music. It's times like these that i get a sense of really how emotionally destitute & empty & lacking my life really is. And realizing the grand mighty myth of: The Great Lie/Deception of Permanence (or The Great Deciever). It all seems like it will last forever. Am finding it real hard to overcome this believe. And a key part of my person is that i get EXTREMELY attached to things, the status quo, and can't never let go, and cannot comprehnd or "take in" hardly any changes at all. Which is why such things as death of a pet throws me for six. I don't react anywhere near the in the same way, if even say a relative passes. Perhaps due to my inability to "connect" with people as i do with animals, insects, nature, and physcolgical concepts. You hang in there aeh? One step in front of the next.

Thanks for yer support at this difficult time, superfluouslyme and theslowesthand. It's just the shock of it. I mean, the doctors were sure my uncle had at least 4 months to live - but we all knew he'd go, eventually. I think that why my mum and I aren't really grieving properly, if that makes sense? Anyway... I'll hang in there. :thumbup:

anomicdeer

Now I know. I spent too much time around he. He got sick of it and now I guess he doesn't really like me all that much anymore. Although he wouldn't say that I'm sure. So everyone would just say believe what he "Says" (because how he acts doesn't matter at all).

I thought I would have to worry about getting sick of people if I got in a relationship but in this case no...

drganon

Somedays, I wonder why I bother getting out of bed. I wish I could just sleep forever and never have to interact with anyone ever again.