How are you feeling?

dottie

@opa well, i would like to see you succeed. if you ever want to talk or need tips/advice/support setting up a plan for tackling the school thing, message me. i understand how it can feel like standing at the foot of a mountain... and a ton times more so with an anxiety disorder. which path to take? where will it lead? what i fail? is it worth it? it can be intimidating to the point of surrender when you lack guidance or even just cheerleaders (your family doesn't sound that supportive, no offense, so you'll have to decide to do it for your self, with no applause). but... there are people here who would like to see you succeed. the only one who can do it for you is... you. so, how do you eat an elephant? one bite at a time.

you can. and another cheesy quote (i know!!! but they have helped motivate me and reframe my outlook)...

116038127870850204_RBDqYLBj_c.jpg

hopefully, that image worked... if not, it says:

decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.

don't feel obligated to respond, either. sometimes it freaks me out when people write long messages to me. don't worry about it. i just wanted to say there are people who would like to see you succeed.

*kick in the pants*

Screw it. I give up on life. I just give up. I can't keep doing this "I feel awful" "I feel better" "I feel terrible" "I'm okay now" "I have no hope" "wait something good has happened" "oh wait no it's not going to work out"...

Maybe if I was normal, if I had a good support network, if my family wasn't dirt poor (except my practically rich but miserly grandfather), if I wasn't so neurotic, if I had just somehow pushed through college despite being depressed, if I had just pretended I wasn't depressed or something... maybe I wouldn't be where I am now, grasping at straws.

I had my chance and I blew it. I have very little resources left thanks to my stupidity. I can't even find the motivation to get dressed and fix my appearance and clean up the ****ing clutter that has accumulated all over the house because the people I live with are either too depressed or too lazy to deal with it.

I feel trapped.

Sorry this is so negative, I really tried to remain positive and fix things in my life but I literally don't have the resources to do any more fixing. I'm just screwed all across the board.

I am sorry I am too tired to think of any advice that can add to Dotties already great advice.
But I can give you a huge cyber (((((Hug)))))
867-03620038t.jpg

Alone97

I basically just hate life at the moment. These girls who bullied me a few years ago seem to be going down that road again, why can't they just leave me alone? I never did anything to them all I ever wanted was to be their friend, for them to like me. I'm not letting it get to the way it was back then, I was so paranoid. They basically said I smelled bad (like fish) so I began religiously showering twice a day, spraying myself constantly with body spray, perfume, body cream. Anything to get rid of the smell that didn't exist. Why does this keep happening to me?

Starry

Wonderful! My exercise and diet seems to be paying off. I've actually lost some weight! Woo Hoo! *Prays that it continues until I reach my goal and it doesn't stop short like every other attempt*

MikeyC

I feel great!

I spent the last week or so in Melbourne. I had a great time and did lots of cool things while there, including making out with my friend's roommate. :D

I haven't been here in over a week, so I hope everyone is going really well!

I feel great!

I spent the last week or so in Melbourne. I had a great time and did lots of cool things while there, including making out with my friend's roommate. :D

Hey Mikey, Welcome back!
You made out with your friend's roommate!? :thumbup: Can we get some more details on how that went? :bigsmile: ;)

I feel great!

Nobody can resist that 'ol Mikey swag. Good for you. ;) ::p:

Good to hear you had a nice time in general!

MikeyC

Hey Mikey, Welcome back!
You made out with your friend's roommate!? :thumbup: Can we get some more details on how that went?
Well, long story short, I had hints that she liked me before I even got there, but it was confirmed when I accidentally saw a conversation with her sister on Facebook and her sister wrote, "so how's the couch with Michael?" The last couple of nights I was there, her and I stayed up until sunrise either chatting, falling asleep on each other, or hugging/kissing. Have you ever had 2 people lying down on a couch trying to sleep before? Very, very uncomfortable! I woke up to a dead shoulder, haha.

Nobody can resist that 'ol Mikey swag. Good for you. ;) ::p:

Good to hear you had a nice time in general!
I have swag? Sorry, you're thinking of a different Mikey. :giggle:

I feel great!

Does... does this mean you're taken? :crying:

Haha no that's awesome, I hope things work out for you two :)

Well, long story short, I had hints that she liked me before I even got there, but it was confirmed when I accidentally saw a conversation with her sister on Facebook and her sister wrote, "so how's the couch with Michael?" The last couple of nights I was there, her and I stayed up until sunrise either chatting, falling asleep on each other, or hugging/kissing. Have you ever had 2 people lying down on a couch trying to sleep before? Very, very uncomfortable! I woke up to a dead shoulder, haha.

Wow, sounds like you had a very good week!:applause:
I hope it does progress for you. How far away from you does she live? Do you think that will be a problem?

MikeyC

Does... does this mean you're taken? :crying:

Haha no that's awesome, I hope things work out for you two :)
Thanks, Opal! I'm not taken, so there's still time for you to move to Shellharbour! Hehehe.

Wow, sounds like you had a very good week!:applause:
I hope it does progress for you. How far away from you does she live? Do you think that will be a problem?
It would be nice if it progressed. She lives in Melbourne, which is about 8-9 hours away by car, which is not good. She plans to move to a place in NSW which is only about 4 hours away, but still enough to be a drag, but not impossible. I'm not really worried about that right now - I'm just enjoying the memories. :)

MikeyC

Wow Mikey, you had quite the week! ;) Glad you had such an awesome time. :thumbup:
Thank you, Phoenixx. I did have a great time. Went to a soccer match for the first time ever, too. That was more fun than I thought. Burnt my mouth on a sausage roll, haha.

I hope you've been well, too! :thumbup: