How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Don't want to live anymore.
What's wrong?
I have had a bad bad bad day. I feel awful. I wish my lows weren't so terribly painful.
What's wrong Kia? I'm really sorry.
Is this about your mother?

The boss is trying to ensure I have a terrible day. Part of me wants to concede, and another wants me to resist. I am going to resist - I will not let her get the upper hand. I'm so sick of negative emotions resulting from others. I need to fight!
No its not, I was actually refering to the girl who's been manipulating me for a long period of time.
Don't let her get to you Mikey, I hope you're feeling better now.

Srijita52

Thanks, I just came home from that date, we just planned first to meet around the night, but then she called 14:00 and we teamed up and we were together until 23:30 or so, So I think it went pretty well from the fact we are meeting for the first time : ) ( and despite getting a parking ticket ) I felt kinda nervous first, but then we were so alike I really enjoyed being the silly me which never happens, especially around women. But now I kinda feel more stressed because we might meet up tomorrow too.
I don't know why I feel worse now then first :/

I'm so glad it went well. I understand, its normal to be a little nervous, but I'm sure it'll go great too.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
F**kin' pissed off! Aye, the fact ah swore there, gives ya an idea o' just how angry I am...

Ye know what...? I give up! Just, meh! Why do ah even bother anymore, eh?! Decisions are made for me, ma input/opinion means sweet F all! Ah dinnae bother disagreein' wi' anything anymair. Just accept it! :sad: Sad, innit? That I've become so passive, apathetic, uncaring and couldnae give a f**k aboot ma life.

It's no even within ma control, anymair. Decisions get made fur me - ye see how (why) ah feel like am incapable o' makin' ma ain decisions And ah canne disagee when ah always wrong! Or made oot tae be... :kickingmyself:

Because it's no aboot what ah want, it's about what ma family thinks ah want. Because ma family (especially oldest sister seem tae know me better than ah know mysel'.

Startin' tae wonderin' if am really in control o' ma life? See, ah accept the limitations of ma disability 12 years ago, when the doctors told me it's gettin' worse - they didnae condesend to me. Just telt it like it is, matter-of-fact. Oh, well. That's that then... Time tae accept it and not dwell on what cannae be change :idontknow: But ma family dinnae seem tae see it the same way.

Ah mean, they're doing things for me. But, alot of the time, they're doing it for themeselves, their own ego. Alot of things are forced upon me and ah just accept them because arguements just waste time. So why try...?

Sorry, cynical of me, ah know. :sad:

Srijita52

F**kin' pissed off! Aye, the fact ah swore there, gives ya an idea o' just how angry I am...

Ye know what...? I give up! Just, meh! Why do ah even bother anymore, eh?! Decisions are made for me, ma input/opinion means sweet F all! Ah dinnae bother disagreein' wi' anything anymair. Just accept it! :sad: Sad, innit? That I've become so passive, apathetic, uncaring and couldnae give a f**k aboot ma life.

It's no even within ma control, anymair. Decisions get made fur me - ye see how (why) ah feel like am incapable o' makin' ma ain decisions And ah canne disagee when ah always wrong! Or made oot tae be... :kickingmyself:

Because it's no aboot what ah want, it's about what ma family thinks ah want. Because ma family (especially oldest sister seem tae know me better than ah know mysel'.

Startin' tae wonderin' if am really in control o' ma life? See, ah accept the limitations of ma disability 12 years ago, when the doctors told me it's gettin' worse - they didnae condesend to me. Just telt it like it is, matter-of-fact. Oh, well. That's that then... Time tae accept it and not dwell on what cannae be change :idontknow: But ma family dinnae seem tae see it the same way.

Ah mean, they're doing things for me. But, alot of the time, they're doing it for themeselves, their own ego. Alot of things are forced upon me and ah just accept them because arguements just waste time. So why try...?

Sorry, cynical of me, ah know. :sad:

I'm guessin' the conversation with your sister didn't really go well?

Srijita52

Naw! It didn't. Here's what she said: "Don't you worry, awright? Ah dae aw the talkin'" Says it all, does it? :sad: How should I have responded? :idontknow:
Oh that's really not fair what she's doing to you. Maybe you can try telling her that its not something YOU want? I'm sorry you've to deal with this.

Graeme1988

Oh that's really not fair what she's doing to you. Maybe you can try telling her that its not something YOU want? I'm sorry you've to deal with this.

Aye, it's no fair. But if ah stand up for maself and stand ma ground, there's a chance that ah'll be seen as ungrateful and anti-social - is there not? Since she's "doing it for me...". Keep in mind, ma oldest sister did re-introduce me tae ma cousin John last year as "... the one in the family with the anti-social tendencies" Ha-bloody-ha! (Gee, thank you, Figmund Freud) - I overheard her sayin' this before she knock on ma bedroom door. :kickingmyself:

Ah doubt that she'd listen tae me, anyway? Am just her wee brother, and youngest sibling, after all. The one that gets pick on and tormented by the older siblings. And... am dealin' with someone who has the exact same controlling, manipulative, domineering personality as ma late father. Even she wouldnae admit that, it's there.

Srijita52

Aye, it's no fair. But if ah stand up for maself and stand ma ground, there's a chance that ah'll be seen as ungrateful and anti-social - is there not? Since she's "doing it for me...". Keep in mind, ma oldest sister did re-introduce me tae ma cousin John last year as "... the one in the family with the anti-social tendencies" Ha-bloody-ha! (Gee, thank you, Figmund Freud) - I overheard her sayin' this before she knock on ma bedroom door. :kickingmyself:

Ah doubt that she'd listen tae me, anyway? Am just her wee brother, and youngest sibling, after all. The one that gets pick on and tormented by the older siblings. And... am dealin' with someone who has the exact same controlling, manipulative, domineering personality as ma late father. Even she wouldnae admit that, it's there.
I'm sorry, just try to stay strong as much as you can Graeme. *hugs*

Graeme1988

I'm sorry, just try to stay strong as much as you can Graeme. *hugs*

Tryin' ma best. But I just want tae sit in a corner, and cry, tae be honest. :crying: I've had enough of tryin' tae meet our people's expectation of how I "should" be. Constantly being told that I "need more self-confidence". How, when what little self-confidence I have is constantly undermind?

Tired of people tryin' tae constantly force things upon me without ma consent, thinkin' it's for ma best interests, is it really? Because it's feels like am being psychologically raped.

Sorry tae be so self-pitying. :sad:

Lea

Banned
I am totally exhausted by now,really can't cope anymore although I am trying to do my best,and so far have done. But the lady I'm looking after probably hates me and were saying nasty and made up things about me to a friend on the phone. This is what I have for my efforts. If I don't get any break I am going to kill.

jaim38

A while ago I was watching a youtube video about FWP, or first world problems. It featured several people complaining about stuff such as not having pedicure done right, having too much chips, or being lonely. I know the video was supposed to be comedic, and I laughed at some of the stuff. But right at the end when the guy said "STFU", I was really annoyed. People have the right to complain, whether the problems are trivial or not. I don't think it's fair to compare first world problems (i.e. gender inequality, finding meaning in life) to third world problems such as hunger. I think third world problems focus on fulfillment of basic necessities (food, shelter, etc) while first world problems are more about quality improvement (improving the quality of what we already have).

Last edited:

1BlackSheep

I am totally exhausted by now,really can't cope anymore although I am trying to do my best,and so far have done. But the lady I'm looking after probably hates me and were saying nasty and made up things about me to a friend on the phone. This is what I have for my efforts. If I don't get any break I am going to kill.
Why do you think she hates you? Did you hear her say nasty things about you? Hang in there, girl!

Lamb

A while ago I was watching a youtube video about FWP, or first world problems. It featured several people complaining about stuff such as not having pedicure done right, having too much chips, or being lonely. I know the video was supposed to be comedic, and I laughed at some of the stuff. But right at the end when the guy said "STFU", I was really annoyed. People have the right to complain, whether the problems are trivial or not. I don't think it's fair to compare first world problems (i.e. gender inequality, finding meaning in life) to third world problems such as hunger. I think third world problems focus on fulfillment of basic necessities (food, shelter, etc) while first world problems are more about quality improvement (improving the quality of what we already have).

That's true, I agree. Was actually having a discussion about this recently. It was mentioned that there is a lower rate of mental illness occurring in third world countries because people are focused on trying to get those basic needs met and living moment by moment. Anyway, thought it was interesting.

MikeyC

Worst morning of 2013 thanks to my stupid boss. Apparently my best at work isn't good enough.

I can't handle confrontation, so I'm not angry and bitter towards her, while also upset that it all happened in the first place. I know I have to let it go - leave work at work, so to speak - but I slept badly last night and was anxious all yesterday because I knew she was coming in today.

Anyway, I'm sure nobody truly cares about the inner workings of my work life, but suffice it to say that I need to forget everything. Maybe tonight I will take a trip to the chocolate bar.

AGR

Worst morning of 2013 thanks to my stupid boss. Apparently my best at work isn't good enough.

I can't handle confrontation, so I'm not angry and bitter towards her, while also upset that it all happened in the first place. I know I have to let it go - leave work at work, so to speak - but I slept badly last night and was anxious all yesterday because I knew she was coming in today.

Anyway, I'm sure nobody truly cares about the inner workings of my work life, but suffice it to say that I need to forget everything. Maybe tonight I will take a trip to the chocolate bar.
What a coincidence,I am having the same problems,I feel sick about this,now I have to deal with my boss and his brother and is worse,it would be a kinda long and hard post to explain it all,but he is able to do anything he wants because my japanese superiors dont do anything about it,maybe because he can speak japanese really well or because he is sleeping with the female superior.seriously I dont have any evidence but thats all I can think of....:idontknow: its unreal.....

And my other coworkers bah he sleep with almost every girl,they like guys like this,so its hard to stand up for myself,because then you would have to fight with a lot of people,I dont want to fight anymore last time I did something really bad,I just want peace.....:idontknow: