How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
feeling horrible, according to the nurse i just had a panic attack....dont think ive ever felt that afraid before....cant stop my hands shaking now :/

:sad: *Hugs* I don't really know what tae say, sorry tae hear yer feelin' awful... eh, hope you feel better soon, though.

Stay strong, Duzmiu.

Srijita52

feeling horrible, according to the nurse i just had a panic attack....dont think ive ever felt that afraid before....cant stop my hands shaking now :/
That's awful. I hope you feel better soon.
Aaargh! Ma heid! Am no hungower or anything... (Ah know yer thinkin' - lyin' bastard!) :sarcastic: It's just... f**kin' insomnia! Ya bastard! :kickingmyself:
Get tae f**k, would ye!

Didnae get much sleep last night. Ma cousin - who's visting for a few days - took ma old laptop doonstairs last night an' decided tae watched movies & TV shows online at 2am. Just at exact point I was on the verge o' conkin' oot in front ma laptop upstairs in ma bedroom and got tae bed - go doonstair & turn the broadband off. Mind you, ah was just daein' the same thing. Up late watchin' TV shows & film online, while tryin' tae free up space on ma laptop's hard drive - backin' up files, etc. :giggle:

Anyway, long story short (If that's possible...?), ah was up til after 4am because ma cousin decided tae chat with me for 2 hours before watchin' whatever TV show or movies she was gonnae watch. Since ah was doonstairs anyway. She's still on ma old laptop now, watchin' stuff...

2 hours? I can barely maintain conversation for 2 minutes most times. Nevermind hours. :confused:
I understand, chatting with someone for that long can be exhusting specially when you're tired in the first place. I hope you get some rest.

Klonoa

Last night I got depressed, even feel sad today too, after 10 years of drawing, my artwork really hasn't improved much...

It really kills my spirit, I want to do decent drawings, but I just... can't.

Graeme1988

I understand, chatting with someone for that long can be exhusting specially when you're tired in the first place. I hope you get some rest.

Yeah, I know. We were all like that, actually. Ma mum, ma cousin & me - just couldnae get tae sleep. I couldnae really sleep after the wee chat, anyway. Well, I did, but had to drift off while listening to an ambient electric album on ma iPod. So ah got some rest. :bigsmile:

Am just slightly worried about things, lately. Despite lying to ma oldest sister that "Aye, am feelin' awright... NOT!". :thumbdown: Because I'm really dreadin' this meeting I've got in just under 2 weeks... ah cannae sit there and lie, says things are worse than they actually are regarding ma physical disability - just tae get an electric wheelchair! :idontknow:

Graeme1988

Last night I got depressed, even feel sad today too, after 10 years of drawing, my artwork really hasn't improved much...

It really kills my spirit, I want to do decent drawings, but I just... can't.

Sadly, this is exactly how I feel about ma guitar playing, as well as ma own artwork / drawing. :sad:

Srijita52

Yeah, I know. We were all like that, actually. Ma mum, ma cousin & me - just couldnae get tae sleep. I couldnae really sleep after the wee chat, anyway. Well, I did, but had to drift off while listening to an ambient electric album on ma iPod. So ah got some rest. :bigsmile:

Am just slightly worried about things, lately. Despite lying to ma oldest sister that "Aye, am feelin' awright... NOT!". :thumbdown: Because I'm really dreadin' this meeting I've got in just under 2 weeks... ah cannae sit there and lie, says things are worse than they actually are regarding ma physical disability - just tae get an electric wheelchair! :idontknow:

I'm sorry Graeme, all I can say is hang in there. If its something you don't want though, is there anyway you can explain this to your sister?

Srijita52

Anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious:idontknow: I just want to curl up in a corner:sad:

Graeme1988

I'm sorry Graeme, all I can say is hang in there. If its something you don't want though, is there anyway you can explain this to your sister?

I'd make a good of it... but I have doubts ma concerns would be taken seriously. Despite being an fully grown adult, ma family still treat me like a child. :kickingmyself: :thumbdown:

Anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious..anxious:idontknow: I just want to curl up in a corner:sad:

Whoa! That's a lot of anxiety, there, Srijita, darlin'. Has anything inparticular triggered it? If ya don't mind me asking?

Srijita52

^That really sucks. I hope she understands though.
Its just I've been controlled and manipulated for so long that doing something new all by myself makes me very anxious, even when I know its for my own good.

Graeme1988

Hopefully... :idontknow:

It's just I've been controlled and manipulated for so long that doing something new all by myself makes me very anxious, even when I know its for my own good.

Oh, I know where yer comin' from there, darlin'. Tryin' new things by yerself can make ya very anxious. And being controlled and manipulated doesnae make things any easier - so I can relate there, Srijita.

MikeyC

Its just I've been controlled and manipulated for so long that doing something new all by myself makes me very anxious, even when I know its for my own good.
Is this about your mother?

The boss is trying to ensure I have a terrible day. Part of me wants to concede, and another wants me to resist. I am going to resist - I will not let her get the upper hand. I'm so sick of negative emotions resulting from others. I need to fight!

WishingICould

There is no "gang" or hidden hostility. You're being unfair to everyone here by saying that.

Most everyone here is accepting. Don't take constructive criticism as hate. If you want to get to know more people here, add them. That's what I do!

Exactly. There is no "gang". There are nice people here. :)

jonas89

Meet up with her, mate! You'll regret it more if you don't. :)

Good luck! :)

Thanks, I just came home from that date, we just planned first to meet around the night, but then she called 14:00 and we teamed up and we were together until 23:30 or so, So I think it went pretty well from the fact we are meeting for the first time : ) ( and despite getting a parking ticket ) I felt kinda nervous first, but then we were so alike I really enjoyed being the silly me which never happens, especially around women. But now I kinda feel more stressed because we might meet up tomorrow too.
I don't know why I feel worse now then first :/

MikeyC

Thanks, I just came home from that date, we just planned first to meet around the night, but then she called 14:00 and we teamed up and we were together until 23:30 or so, So I think it went pretty well from the fact we are meeting for the first time : ) ( and despite getting a parking ticket ) I felt kinda nervous first, but then we were so alike I really enjoyed being the silly me which never happens, especially around women. But now I kinda feel more stressed because we might meet up tomorrow too.
I don't know why I feel worse now then first :/
Fantastic. :) EDIT: Well, fantastic in the fact that you met up, but not that you're feeling worse now.

I'm in an unusually affectionate mood. I don't know why. I'm not going to question it. Can we just all have a group hug? Yes, you too, come here... *crush*

I felt really anxious all day today. (Technically yesterday.) I don't know why. I thought maybe I was forgetting something important, but I don't think so. I guess it was just one of those days. I'm feeling better now, though.

MikeyC

I'm in an unusually affectionate mood. I don't know why. I'm not going to question it. Can we just all have a group hug? Yes, you too, come here... *crush*
:inlove:

I felt really anxious all day today. (Technically yesterday.) I don't know why. I thought maybe I was forgetting something important, but I don't think so. I guess it was just one of those days. I'm feeling better now, though.
I hope nothing was the matter and it really was just "one of those days."