How are you feeling?

Well...technically... we are all in the process of slowly decaying even the happiest of people.

EDIT: Sorry that's probably not helpful.....

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel like am ultimately incapable of makin' ma ain decisions. Or at least am made tae feel that way. Since other people (mainly ma family) are so f**kin' keen tae do that for me, ma input doesnae seem tae matter much, anyway. :kickingmyself: :thumbdown:

It's like ma thoughts aren't ma own, either...

Oh... and just because I've got a physical disability doesnae mean am f**kin' stupid! Awright?! Good! And if ye could drop that f**kin' condesendin' attitude that'd be a step in the right direction anaw.

But then, I'd be seen as an ungrateful c%*t were I tae actually verbalise that fact aloud. Ah know, stating the f**kin' obvious there. Sorry tae a bit o' an aggressive, sh!ite Scottish person, there... :bigsmile:

KiaKaha

Banned
Och aye... tha's no good ^
It sucks when people don't take you seriously - or overlook you - it's rude and condescending. I would be pretty pissed too.

Srijita52

Eh, just once I'd like some sort of human companion in my life.
Yeah, me too. I'm sorry.
I feel like am ultimately incapable of makin' ma ain decisions. Or at least am made tae feel that way. Since other people (mainly ma family) are so f**kin' keen tae do that for me, ma input doesnae seem tae matter much, anyway. :kickingmyself: :thumbdown:

It's like ma thoughts aren't ma own, either...

Oh... and just because I've got a physical disability doesnae mean am f**kin' stupid! Awright?! Good! And if ye could drop that f**kin' condesendin' attitude that'd be a step in the right direction anaw.

But then, I'd be seen as an ungrateful c%*t were I tae actually verbalise that fact aloud. Ah know, stating the f**kin' obvious there. Sorry tae a bit o' an aggressive, sh!ite Scottish person, there... :bigsmile:

I'm sorry you're going through all this Graeme. Stay strong.

Graeme1988

I'm sorry you're going through all this Graeme. Stay strong.

Tryin' ma best, darlin'. Just ventin' ma frustrations, there. Ah just hope that I don't snap an' actually verbalise that previous post/rant. Because I feel on the verge o' that. Like am just gonnae start raging... :veryangry:

(Ye see, half the time ah'll just agree with somethin' so it doesnae cause an argument - am passive that way, ah know. Shouldnae really be, though...)

But ah pray - not literally, of course - that it doesnae come tae that. That'd be really bad because I tend tae become quite cruel when am angry. And more Scottish, oddly enough... :sarcastic: :eek: I guess it because am usually quite calm, laid back, dinnae really give a f**k...

Though, ah think that's why ah tend tae keep ma emotions internal most o' the time. It's no ideal but, at least, there's nae risk o' personal disagreements/arguments/conflict/doors slammin' etc - ye get the picture.

Anyway, enough analysis o' ma mind. Christ! Ah dinnae half ramble on in most o' ma posts on here.

miserablecow

I just had a face to face assessment with a psychologist. I feel so embarrassed with some of the things I said. I'm just hoping I'll be able to have some counseling.

Graeme1988

I just had a face to face assessment with a psychologist. I feel so embarrassed with some of the things I said. I'm just hoping I'll be able to have some counseling.

Yeah, a face to face assessment with a psychologist or yer GP can quite nervous. I know I was when I went for ma assessment. Don't get yerself down about it, it's no worth dwellling about it. Hopefully you'll get the help ya need. Though, I had tae wait a wee while before I got counseling after my assessment. But that's just ma own experience.

But, at least, yer takin' the first big step tae gettin' better. Hope it works out for ya, darlin'. :thumbup:

miserablecow

Yeah, a face to face assessment with a psychologist or yer GP can quite nervous. I know I was when I went for ma assessment. Don't get yerself down about it, it's no worth dwellling about it. Hopefully you'll get the help ya need. Though, I had tae wait a wee while before I got counseling after my assessment. But that's just ma own experience.

But, at least, yer takin' the first big step tae gettin' better. Hope it works out for ya, darlin'. :thumbup:

I just cant help, but cringe. The things I told her are things I've hardly told others, who are close to me. Things I don't think I would ever write about on here.

I would love to get counseling, but I don't know if i'd get any.

Thank you and hope things are good with you.

Graeme1988

I just cant help, but cringe. The things I told her are things I've hardly told others, who are close to me. Things I don't think I would ever write about on here.

I would love to get counseling, but I don't know if i'd get any.

I had to get referal for counseling for my GP, I don't know if it's a similar process seeing a psychologist? Anyway, I digress...

I know how ya feel, though. I was the same during my assessment, a year ago. Though, I felt on the verge of tears, nearly, just talkin' about how I felt, briefly. I wasnae even going intae detail or anything... am usual a stuttering, nervous wreck when put on the spot. But - as I said - at least, you've seeked help. :thumbup:

I know it's easy to become quite pessimistic after gettin' an assessment for counseling, I know I was. But, ye never know... just wait & see, I guess.

For me, the waiting was the worst part of it, really. You'll probably get a letter (or two) about whether or not yer get counseling. I got 1 that said I was getting counseling and another from ma counselor saying when ma sessions were starting.

The waiting was worse than the actual assessment. Well, it was for me, anyway.

Thank you and hope things are good with you.

Aye, things are good. I mean, aside from my insomnia and certain members of ma family not taking me seriously and treat me like a child, as per usual. :eek:h: :kickingmyself:

But that's another story... Awright, that's enough havering (Scots word; means to talk sh!te or nonsense) on fae me. :bigsmile:

Roman Legion

Feel even more aware of my alienation, I feel dumb and betrayed by something that has always been there for me—music. Perhaps I really am a complete moron and deserve what life has put me through so far, am I a waste of space? I only speak when I have something to say, so when I speak, why does nobody listen? I realize there is no such thing as love, but what is percieved as love seems to always be one sided. I wonder what it feels like to lose one's mind as I think I feel that right now.

neardeath

last day of adult partial hospitalization will be on Thursday. Since I have actually been working hard, it leaves me with a whole pile of problems to deal with or die. How do I find strength to pursue it? At the same time I am glad to be leaving because of all the other personalities who attend with whom I have been forced to spend time over the last three weeks. Some just never stop talking. Most of my grouch is from brand new meds that are kicking my butt and making me feel exhausted. Thanks for listening. Writing this was the best part of the day. Now for that nap.

jonas89

I felt kinda good after practice,, then when I came home, I opened my laptop and had a mail from my online friend, and apparently she is here in my country and she wants to hook up for dinner,, and Im kinda anxious now about meeting her haha

ImNotMyIllness

I felt kinda good after practice,, then when I came home, I opened my laptop and had a mail from my online friend, and apparently she is here in my country and she wants to hook up for dinner,, and Im kinda anxious now about meeting her haha

Meet her! Very cool. Good luck!