How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Oh, only just saw this. I will send you some of my super-duper-extra-tasty-chicken-soup Mikey. I will put it in a thermos so it is still nice and warm by the time it gets to you :thumbup:
Feel better soon:)
Haha, thanks. I have smashed the cold and flu tablets and I will try to get an early night tonight, so I'm nipping it now. I already feel better.

Thank you Mikey and I hope you get well real soon. I see you already got much soup so I'll just give you some chocolates. ^_^
Chocolate! :inlove:

I don't know, on one hand I feel pretty bad and guilty while on the other hand I feel much more confident. But yeah, apart from feeling misunderstood, I feel better.
This is great! You deserve some more confidence.

Srijita52

Haha, thanks. I have smashed the cold and flu tablets and I will try to get an early night tonight, so I'm nipping it now. I already feel better.

Chocolate! :inlove:

This is great! You deserve some more confidence.
Thank you. :)
I'm glad you feel better.

this_portrait

Creative. I found an old short story that I wrote most of a few years ago. I'm going to tweak it a little and include it in my grad school applications.

just about ready to give it all up
I feel the same on most days as of late. Sometimes i feel i am teetering right on the edge. Often i feel as if i already dead, but still in a human body/life. I am i guess in a kind of depression. But usually i manage to "hang in there" on most days. But it seems whenever i go abroad (like yesterday when i went to town), it "completely floors" me, and i end up having to hit the grog & junk food just to survive it. And today as soon as i arose, i resumed drinking, to escape the almost unbearably cold/lonely/depressing/etc reality.

I often wonder what's the point of continuing to live at all, as i always go back "down"; i have my "up" times, but i always go back "down", and in a BIG way. Hence my wondering what's the point of that?. What's the point of gaining ground, when you'll only lose it later.

I'm also starting to be genuinely concerned about death getting to me, before i get to it, if you know what i mean. I am trying my best, and fastest, to try to reach a psychological mindset where i am "at peace" with death, and actually "embrace" death. Why, i'm not quite sure. Maybe it's so it would then free up some options, i dunno. Just seems the logical, right way to approach death to me.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Nooooo way! :eek: Haha, well, if you're ever in Wollongong/Shellharbour/Kiama, let me know. :)

haha when i say close to wollongong i mean about a 5 minute drive away, pretty much between thirroul and wollongong :bigsmile:

My Uncle and Aunt live out in Kiama, i love it there. One day i hope to own a house there :giggle:

MikeyC

haha when i say close to wollongong i mean about a 5 minute drive away, pretty much between thirroul and wollongong :bigsmile:

My Uncle and Aunt live out in Kiama, i love it there. One day i hope to own a house there :giggle:
Oh, wow! I will guess Bellambi or Towradgi. I have a friend who lives in Balgownie. I didn't realise you were so local. If you ever want to meet up, let me know. :)

I love Kiama. It's beautiful, but damn expensive.

LoyalXenite

Oh, wow! I will guess Bellambi or Towradgi. I have a friend who lives in Balgownie. I didn't realise you were so local. If you ever want to meet up, let me know. :)

I love Kiama. It's beautiful, but damn expensive.

Technically i live in Balgownie now but i consider it Fairy Meadow. I did live in bellambi for a year at one point though ;)
Yeah Kiama sure is expensive but so gorgeous.

MikeyC

Technically i live in Balgownie now but i consider it Fairy Meadow. I did live in bellambi for a year at one point though ;)
Yeah Kiama sure is expensive but so gorgeous.
Fairy Meadow is cool, if only for Northgate, haha. ;)

It is totally gorgeous. Another friend of mine lives in Minnamurra, and his house is so awesome. That whole area is serene. If only I had half a million dollars, eh? Haha.

LoyalXenite

Fairy Meadow is cool, if only for Northgate, haha. ;)

It is totally gorgeous. Another friend of mine lives in Minnamurra, and his house is so awesome. That whole area is serene. If only I had half a million dollars, eh? Haha.

haha i know right.

Lol Northgate, Cholesterol Alley is what we call it ;)

MikeyC

haha i know right.

Lol Northgate, Cholesterol Alley is what we call it ;)
Cholesterol Corner, too. I have been there many times when with my friend. Probably not the nicest choice but it's the most convenient, I suppose!

Shellharbour rules now because we have Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar. Way too convenient for me. ::p:

Starry

I feel like a zombie... I've had a headache for around a week, caused by trigger points in my neck... I've been massaging them, but it hasn't really helped... So, last night the pain decided to get much worse when I went to bed... I spent hours trying to get to sleep despite the pain, then finally drifted off, only to keep waking up repeatedly throughout the night. I actually felt pretty strange - like I was ill, however... Then this morning I woke up feeling raging hot and drenched in sweat, so goodness only knows what's going on with my body.

So, with the lack of sleep, etc, I feel rather zombiefied, which is not good considering I face a visit from my husband's mother and sister today. *Sigh* Those are bad enough when I feel well, but when I feel like this?!!!

However, on the plus side, my headache has dramatically eased.

LoyalXenite

Cholesterol Corner, too. I have been there many times when with my friend. Probably not the nicest choice but it's the most convenient, I suppose!

Shellharbour rules now because we have Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar. Way too convenient for me. ::p:

I havent been to Shellharbour for some time now, but i do love the movie theater there!