How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I agree, although to be fair i havent been to the sydney ones, i also heard Penrith is a good one.
Yeah, I haven't been to the big IMAX ones or anything. I meant "around" as in the south coast, haha. I've been to the Wollongong Greater Union and the Hoyts in Warrawong, but the Shellhabour one is far better. Stockland Shellharbour is getting awesome with its redevelopments, too. A good time to live here, I say! :thumbup:

LoyalXenite

Yeah, I haven't been to the big IMAX ones or anything. I meant "around" as in the south coast, haha. I've been to the Wollongong Greater Union and the Hoyts in Warrawong, but the Shellhabour one is far better. Stockland Shellharbour is getting awesome with its redevelopments, too. A good time to live here, I say! :thumbup:

Definately, Wollongong Greater Union is pretty crap, i only go to it because its the closest and i can get the free bus. Warrawong Hoyts has gotten a little better but Shellharbour wins easily. If only it wasnt such a hassle getting there (damn my need for public transport)

ah i havent been to stocklands in like 2 or 3 years now i think

I've got a job interview. I don't know why. I've applied for loads of jobs and barely got any replies and then I get a phone call for a job I can't even remember applying for. It's in a supermarket bakery.

Okay I probably won't get the job, but maybe there are less people applying now or something. It's got to be a good sign. Yeah right!

Yay!:) Good luck with your interview Winja!:thumbup:

LoyalXenite

I've got a job interview. I don't know why. I've applied for loads of jobs and barely got any replies and then I get a phone call for a job I can't even remember applying for. It's in a supermarket bakery.

Okay I probably won't get the job, but maybe there are less people applying now or something. It's got to be a good sign. Yeah right!

Good Luck :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Tryin' tae maintain that happy, upbeat feelin' ah had after that music gig on Monday night (April 1st).

But am kinda start tae get depressed again, a wee bit. Just... part o' me feel like givin' up on it aw. Ah feel people around me dinnae take me seriously. Like ma thought, opinions and feelings mean f**k all! Maist o' what ah say is treated like a joke - because everytime ah open ma gob tae speak, somebody laughs because am "Oh! Graeme's gonnae say something funny this'll be a laugh!" :sarcastic: Aw fur fuc...! :kickingmyself:

Am actually startin' tae wonder why the f**k ma opinion is asked o' me. "What dae ah think...?!" Eh... Well, it isnae gonnae matter, is it? Because yer just gonnae 2nd guess me an' tell me am wrong! So why bother? :idontknow: :sad:

LoyalXenite

Tryin' tae maintain that happy, upbeat feelin' ah had after that music gig on Monday night (April 1st).

But am kinda start tae get depressed again, a wee bit. Just... part o' me feel like givin' up on it aw. Ah feel people around me dinnae take me seriously. Like ma thought, opinions and feelings mean f**k all! Maist o' what ah say is treated like a joke - because everytime ah open ma gob tae speak, somebody laughs because am "Oh! Graeme's gonnae say something funny this'll be a laugh!" :sarcastic: Aw fur fuc...! :kickingmyself:

Am actually startin' tae wonder why the f**k ma opinion is asked o' me. "What dae ah think...?!" Eh... Well, it isnae gonnae matter, is it? Because yer just gonnae 2nd guess me an' tell me am wrong! So why bother? :idontknow: :sad:

Its very frustrating when people dont take you seriously.

Srijita52

Good luck, I hope you get the job. :)

Srijita52

I'm sorry Graeme, your family is really being unfair.

Nanita

I am moving to a new appartment today, and I have mixed feelings. I feel good about settling down. But I feel nervous about all the practical stuff I must do; much of it I´m sure I will be putting off for weeks, especially making phonecalls about internet connection and other things.

MikeyC

Definately, Wollongong Greater Union is pretty crap, i only go to it because its the closest and i can get the free bus. Warrawong Hoyts has gotten a little better but Shellharbour wins easily. If only it wasnt such a hassle getting there (damn my need for public transport)

ah i havent been to stocklands in like 2 or 3 years now i think
The free bus is a big selling point! Luckily I have a car. Unluckily, I'm still paying it off. Stockland's has been redeveloped over the last couple of years and it's looking a million times better than it used to. :)

"Okay I probably won't get the job."

Why not? You're setting yourself up for failure already! Maybe you will! Go in there with a positive attitude and you might just get lucky. Good luck with the interview. :)

LoyalXenite

The free bus is a big selling point! Luckily I have a car. Unluckily, I'm still paying it off. Stockland's has been redeveloped over the last couple of years and it's looking a million times better than it used to. :)

I dont even have a license let alone a car :giggle:

I'm going to a 3D movie (Jurassic Park!) with a couple friends in Peoria tomorrow. We are spending the night in a hotel that we are getting for free and driving back Saturday morning. I'm super nervous. My friends like to do things spontaneously. I do not. I like to feel as if I have some control over situations. I feel more comfortable and at ease that way. But they insist on winging it. So I will wing it, as well. :crying:

I am moving to a new appartment today, and I have mixed feelings. I feel good about settling down. But I feel nervous about all the practical stuff I must do; much of it I´m sure I will be putting off for weeks, especially making phonecalls about internet connection and other things.

That sounds exciting! I can imagine your anxiety over it, though. Good luck! I hope it all goes well.

MikeyC

I'm going to a 3D movie (Jurassic Park!) with a couple friends in Peoria tomorrow. We are spending the night in a hotel that we are getting for free and driving back Saturday morning. I'm super nervous. My friends like to do things spontaneously. I do not. I like to feel as if I have some control over situations. I feel more comfortable and at ease that way. But they insist on winging it. So I will wing it, as well. :crying:
Jurassic Park being re-released in 3D makes me sad, but I reckon you will have a great time! I hope so, anyway. Let us know how it went. :)