How are you feeling?

You mean a migraine? I had one yesterday, pretty bad one, too. I feel your pain (literally!). I'm sick of them as well. I'm sorry Blue :/

Yes it's turning into another migraine. I am stressing out about my future, kind of the way you were a little while ago. Did you find out a way to stop stressing out about your future?

Yes it's turning into another migraine. I am stressing out about my future, kind of the way you were a little while ago. Did you find out a way to stop stressing out about your future?

Well... I've sort of kept distracted for a while, so that's good I guess. I'm always worried about it but I find ways to stop thinking about it so much. Until I start thinking about it again :p

Whether I have the ability to get through a Uni course I want to start next year.
Self esteem holding me back from reaching forward etc. :eek:h:

:eek: I think you should go for it, Blue. If you don't I understand, but it'd be great to hear you were doing that, especially if it's something you're excited about.

Ooh, I share the same fear! I want to start uni next year, too, but I need to really consider it. I hope you get to do it! You might thrive. :)

You are planning Uni next year too!?:) Yeah, it takes a lot to consider and think over huh? Are you scared of the anxiety/depression making you fail? I am :blushing:
I hope you can get into what you want to do anyway Mikey.

MikeyC

You are planning Uni next year too!?:) Yeah, it takes a lot to consider and think over huh? Are you scared of the anxiety/depression making you fail? I am :blushing:
I hope you can get into what you want to do anyway Mikey.
I'm less worried about the failing, but more worried about how much of a life-changer it's going to be, and if I'm going to be able to handle it all (workload, assignments).

I want to do psychology. What will you be studying?

I'm less worried about the failing, but more worried about how much of a life-changer it's going to be, and if I'm going to be able to handle it all (workload, assignments).

I want to do psychology. What will you be studying?

Bachelor of Human Services.....wide range of jobs you can apply for with that apparently.:)
I think you would make an excellent Psychologist Mikey!:thumbup:

MikeyC

Bachelor of Human Services.....ide range of jobs you can apply for with that apparently.:)
I think you would make an excellent Psychologist Mikey!:thumbup:
That sounds cool! I hope you get to do it, and get into a job you're going to love. :)

Thank you. Even my psychologist said that. :thumbup:

hidwell

Whether I have the ability to get through a Uni course I want to start next year.
Self esteem holding me back from reaching forward etc. :eek:h:

Is your cold improving?

I couldn't even manage to finish year 12 through distant education because of the workload and stress, so I know it is a big decision. The best of British to you Blue.

I couldn't even manage to finish year 12 through distant education because of the workload and stress, so I know it is a big decision. The best of British to you Blue.

Thank you hidwell.:)
Could you go back and finish your year 12 sometime in the future? I did that back in the 1990's. I actually did better then I would have because I was older.

hidwell

Thank you hidwell.:)
Could you go back and finish your year 12 sometime in the future? I did that back in the 1990's. I actually did better then I would have because I was older.

That was in 2003 so I wasn't young at the time, I just don't have the motivation or the inclination to put myself outside of my comfort zone for prolonged periods of time when I have no confidence in my ability to manage stress and anxiety.

LoyalXenite

Why do you have to do their cleaning?
I gave up doing other people's cleaning a long time ago. The resentment is not worth anything I found.:)
Sorry your feeling unwanted and lonely LoyalXenite ((Hugs))

I have a another headache, getting really sick of them now :sad: Maybe I need to invest the time into reading about meditation after all.

Its my own mess that im cleaning mostly, but the house was a mess and there was no food in the house so i have no choice but to shop and clean. I still have a fair bit to do, including cleaning the study where they will sleep because we flooded recently and there is a mold problem. so i have to scrub the mold away.

Its my own mess that im cleaning mostly, but the house was a mess and there was no food in the house so i have no choice but to shop and clean. I still have a fair bit to do, including cleaning the study where they will sleep because we flooded recently and there is a mold problem. so i have to scrub the mold away.

Oh ok. Yes mold is no good.
I am continually having to clean it off the bathroom ceiling. Old houses are notorious for it. I only got my laundry flooded so it was not so bad here.

Feeling attacked from within and without. Possibly more within than without. The "without" being extreme, ongoing environmental noises - the perfect form of torture for me, as my "system" cannot allow a physical escape. Also insects & rodents - i am "not keeping up" with chores at moment, so they get the better of me. And the "within" is my worsening depression; am basically in depression now.

So the question is, what am i going to do about it?. Good question, and i don't as yet yet have a clear answer. But i have been trying my best to "start afresh" with my life. However it does seem an impossible task - i think i'm screwed for life really. I don't think it is possible now, to "restart" my life. I will keep struggling on each day for now, just try to survive it, but the days are getting harder & grimmer. At this rate (& in this state) i think it's only a matter of time now before i start seriously considering "extreme action".

Just read a Reader's Digest story in the bog half hour ago, about divers stranded at sea, who manged to make it to an island. At one point they were confronted by a Komodo Dragon. Apparently if you get bitten by one of them, then if they didn't manage to kill you with the attack, the bacteria in their saliva would, about 4 hours later. That to me is kind of a "fantasy" way to leave this world - way out of civilization, amidst pure, wild nature, dying a "natural" death. Another good way is being stung by a manta ray, like Steve Irwine. I'm finding thinking about all this stuff in fact quite "inspiring", it's making me feel more hopeful that i am NOT stuck eternally in this hell-hole of a life. I might now google about all the deadly animals (& insects) out there. Something to do...