How are you feeling?

Remus

Staff member
I feel sad and depressed today, a friend who struggled to post, email or use facebook has cut off all contact with everyone they know.

I hope they come back when they are ready, I miss the chats we had.

MikeyC

I feel sad and depressed today, a friend who struggled to post, email or use facebook has cut off all contact with everyone they know.

I hope they come back when they are ready, I miss the chats we had.
That's scary because you don't know what's going on and you can't contact them. Is there a family member you could get in touch with in the meantime?

Remus

Staff member
That's scary because you don't know what's going on and you can't contact them. Is there a family member you could get in touch with in the meantime?

That would come over as a bit stalker-ish as they didn't mention suicide or anything dark like that. They didn't have relatives on their facebook anywho.

Darkness_'82

I'm feeling pretty good. I've been going to the gym with a support worker (2 times a week, doesn't cost me anything) and eventually/hopefully I'll have enough courage to buy a membership. It's something I've been feeling good about. Also Dead Island: Riptide is due out towards the end of April and I'm feeling really great about that. I LOVED Dead Island!

cowboyup

someone texted me, after I told them to just call or text after trip with details.
They said, "I'm going to visit the White House today, what are you up to"

meh.
sigh
grrr

anomicdeer

I feel like I can never do anything that's best for me. I don't do what I need to have what I deserve or make myself valuable.

I just do things that make my life worse or end up where no one will help make my life better. As in, going in for interviews to get a job and no one hires me. Thinking that it could simply be my appearance that makes me get rejected. The fact that you are quiet or don't care or look upset and they judge you to be the person you're not and someone that will be the wrong choice.

I could go on...

JohnnAY

Been thinking a lot about my ex lately. Which I think just means I'm lonely and not that I miss her specifically.

this_portrait

Fine. I feel fine. I studied for the GRE today, went to some meetings for extracurriculars, and read more of The Tommyknockers. I didn't get to write, unfortunately, but there will be time tomorrow during my break at work.

gazelle

I hope everyone who's feeling low on this thread feels better soon.

Fine. I feel fine. I studied for the GRE today, went to some meetings for extracurriculars, and read more of The Tommyknockers. I didn't get to write, unfortunately, but there will be time tomorrow during my break at work.

That's interesting that you live in the States and still have to do the test, I thought it was only for people who graduated in non English schools. I gave the test a few months ago, and must admit that it's also very much of a speed test too, make sure to do a couple of practice test and measure your speed and also make sure to learn techniques for increasing your testing/reading speed, I ran short of time and regretted that I didn't learn speed reading techniques.
Good luck!

LoyalXenite

I hope everyone who's feeling low on this thread feels better soon.

I agree, hope you all feel better soon, my inbox is always open to all of you.

Right now im actually feeling, i guess stronger is the term. Im still lonely because my partner just left an hour ago, but relieved that i actually enjoyed the weekend and that her sister was a completely different person. Im not falling apart, so i guess right now i feel lonely, but stronger.

MikeyC

I GOT THE JOB!!! (Baking at Asda)

I'm so happy, but also cautious. Can't help thinking that in about a week I'll be sympathizing with The Smiths' lyrics-

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job,
and heaven knows I'm miserable now".
Congratulations! :applause:

Don't think the worst already. That will set a very bad precedent for when you start working. Enjoy it. :) I'm glad you got it, mate.