How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

Oh ok. Yes mold is no good.
I am continually having to clean it off the bathroom ceiling. Old houses are notorious for it. I only got my laundry flooded so it was not so bad here.

where we live at the moment is techincally a converted garage, so it isnt well insulated or ventilated. And it flooded once. i dread the winter rains in case it floods again.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, efter 5 days o' feelin' reasonably upbeat and on a high, am back tae feelin' doon an' depressed. :sad: Ye know, the usual conficted feelings. No entirely sure o' masel', confidence issues an' what not.

Amitush123

Well, efter 5 days o' feelin' reasonably upbeat and on a high, am back tae feelin' doon an' depressed. :sad: Ye know, the usual conficted feelings. No entirely sure o' masel', confidence issues an' what not.

Try to tell yourself that soon enough you'll feel better, and that it is only temporary..do things that you like, make room for relaxation time, favourite movie or book..hope that helps!

Graeme1988

Try to tell yourself that soon enough you'll feel better, and that it is only temporary..do things that you like, make room for relaxation time, favourite movie or book..hope that helps!

Ah'll keep that in mind, Amitush. Cheers, and thanks for the advice. :thumbup:

Srijita52

^Hang in there you guys.
I'm very depressed, been crying too hours, my eyes have started to hurt. Everything's just meh..

I can't get rid of last week failures. I keep playing back and forth in my head anything negative that happened and its really exhausting. So I am feeling ashamed and depressed and paranoid and sad.

Graeme1988

^Hang in there you guys.
I'm very depressed, been crying too hours, my eyes have started to hurt. Everything's just meh..

Aw... sorry tae hear that, Srijita. Feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

Ah'll be awright eventually. Ah just am feelin' kinda weary o' tellin' people how ah feel or what ah think in case ah get a negative/harsh response. Ah know, ah shouldnae but ah cannae help feelin' it'd be best if ah just kept quiet. For fear o' humiliatin' maself. :idontknow: Ah don't know, ah guess it's more tae do with how other people (family) treat me sometimes. And that being linked with me no speakin' up mair often.

Ah guess ah need tae work on masel' and ma confidence issues...

Nanita

^Hang in there you guys.

:sad: I hope you feel better now?

I can't get rid of last week failures. I keep playing back and forth in my head anything negative that happened and its really exhausting. So I am feeling ashamed and depressed and paranoid and sad.

I do that too, keep remembering bad situations and regretting stuff.

Kiwong

Got through my race, before and after. No one had a problem with me, well if they did it's their problem.

Srijita52

Got through my race, before and after. No one had a problem with me, well if they did it's their problem.
Well done Kiwong.
Awwwwwww....

Seriously, Srijita, PM me if you feel this way. I like you and hate that you're sad.
Thanks Mikey, I'll PM you.
Aw... sorry tae hear that, Srijita. Feel better soon, darlin'. :thumbup:

Ah'll be awright eventually. Ah just am feelin' kinda weary o' tellin' people how ah feel or what ah think in case ah get a negative/harsh response. Ah know, ah shouldnae but ah cannae help feelin' it'd be best if ah just kept quiet. For fear o' humiliatin' maself. :idontknow: Ah don't know, ah guess it's more tae do with how other people (family) treat me sometimes. And that being linked with me no speakin' up mair often.

Ah guess ah need tae work on masel' and ma confidence issues...
Thank you, I'm sorry Greame, if you need to vent feel free to PM me.
:crying: That makes me want to cry too! Hope you feel better!
Thank you, you're very nice. How are you?
"Hi, they charge me to listen to these messages, so I probably won't. Text us or give us a call later"

Yep, that's been my voicemail message for about a year. You do these things when you're unemployed and have no chance of even getting called for an interview.

Anyway I fell asleep earlier, my phone ran out of battery and I got a message to call the guy that interviewed me. He says to call him Monday.

I hope my message hasn't given a bad impression. I feel so incredibly dumb. I probably haven't got the job anyway.
I hope you get the job. I'm sure they didn't mind.
:sad: I hope you feel better now?
I am somewhat, thanks.