How are you feeling?

Kiwong

1.Enjoyment and happiness are best experienced following despair and sadness. I can’t say to myself I will happy now, I will enjoy this. The best way to feel happiness is to conquer sadness and despair, because only then you can feel the true difference between those states for mind.
2. I enjoy sunsets more when I need to experience that magic light as part of healing.
3.Despair and desparation brought the necessity for change within me. Without the advent of crisis I would not have achieved any of the inspiration and happiness of the last few years.
4.I like my mind, when it races with creativity, and the thoughts flow. A two edged sword of constructive and destructive thoughts.
5. It has been this time of illness and uncertainty that the beauty of the natural world has become clearer to me. This earth is truly beautiful for the first out of my despair, I see it, I feel it.

I GOT THE JOB!!! (Baking at Asda)

I'm so happy, but also cautious. Can't help thinking that in about a week I'll be sympathizing with The Smiths' lyrics-

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job,
and heaven knows I'm miserable now".

Wow you got it!:thumbup:
...and you seemed so sure you wouldn't!:rolleyes: I hope it turns out to be a job that you really enjoy Winja.:)

Nanita

I GOT THE JOB!!! (Baking at Asda)

I'm so happy, but also cautious. Can't help thinking that in about a week I'll be sympathizing with The Smiths' lyrics-

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job,
and heaven knows I'm miserable now".

Way to go, high fiiive ..
Well, time will tell if you like working there, but at least you got it and that must feel good.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
^That sucks o_O Hope you get better soon...

I'm feeling better than last week, but I realize one of the reason I'm feeling so down lately is that I stopped going to the gym since 2 weeks... I still went snowboarding yesterday, and biking once in a while, but it seems I need more than 6-8 hours of sports per week, or else... I die

Nanita

Comin' down wi' a cold. Nose is blocked up, sore throat... :kickingmyself:

I recommend garlic.......

I'm feeling better than last week, but I realize one of the reason I'm feeling so down lately is that I stopped going to the gym since 2 weeks... I still went snowboarding yesterday, and biking once in a while, but it seems I need more than 6-8 hours of sports per week, or else... I die

I can definitely relate to that, I need to do some kind of excersise daily, or I sink into a real bad mood.

Lamb

Attack mode..

somebody, push or pick a fight with me here so we can step into a virtual ring. I need to get some anger out. Then we can have some ice cream.

Last edited:

planemo

Emotionally and physically drained. Going to three appointments in two days has taken its toll. Being around people just drain me so. I wonder if I'll ever be able to last in a study or work environment, having to deal with people all of the time? At this moment it seems very unlikely...:sad:

coyote

Attack mode..

somebody, push or pick a fight with me here so we can step into a virtual ring. I need to get some anger out. Then we can have some ice cream.

your mother was a hamster

and your father smells of elderberries

MollyBeGood

I love animals so much BUT the dog I am living with atm, my bf's dog is absolutelythe most challenging creature to love. She sheds massively leaving hairs all over the house all yr round, she is aggressive to all other creatures including my beloved dog, she burps constantly and her breath which she opens her mouth all the time for what reason IDK smells like ass-she barks at everything too. She begs and is always underfoot. We cannot take her anywhere with us in the car w/out her barking and freaking out at Everything in the animal world, so road trips are ruined w/ her around. I cannot have a cat b/c she wants to kill them. She chases all the wildlife off our property including birds for heavens sake-birds...She cannot walk on a leash b/c she pulls all the time.

rant over.

Last edited:

Lamb

I love animals so much BUT the dog I am living with atm, my bf's dog is absolutelythe most challenging creature to love. She sheds massively leaving hairs all over the house all yr round, she is aggressive to all other creatures including my beloved dog, she burps constantly and her breath which she opens her mouth all the time for what reason IDK smells like ass-she barks at everything too. She begs and is always underfoot. We cannot take her anywhere with us in the car w/out her barking and freaking out at Everything in the animal world, so road trips are ruined w/ her around. I cannot have a cat b/c she wants to kill them. She chases all the wildlife off our property including birds for heavens sake-birds...She cannot walk on a leash b/c she pulls all the time.

rant over.

Just curious, what breed of dog and how old is she?

Frustrated at unfairness again! :sad:

I guess you have to be on the receiving end of injustice to see what damage it is doing to so many people in this world.:sad: