How are you feeling?

MikeyC

^ :eek:! I think that'd be the fastest way to get me to do something.
Haha, of course. It would be for most people!

Are you feeling any better about things? I remember the shit times you had a few weeks ago and I hope you don't delve back into that abyss again.

Phoenixx

Are you feeling any better about things? I remember the shit times you had a few weeks ago and I hope you don't delve back into that abyss again.
^ Despite my boredom, yes I am feeling a lot better about things in general and things have been pretty okay. :) I've been feeling pretty good for the last 2 - 3 weeks now without bouncing back to any more negativity.

LoyalXenite

Thanks for the words of support guys.

Im alternating at the moment between feeling strong enough to get through this and complete misery that this happened

MikeyC

I. Am. Excited. New laptop by the end of the week.

#MaterialisticAndCoolWithIt
#hashtagsareforcrazypeople #yayfornewlaptop

^ Despite my boredom, yes I am feeling a lot better about things in general and things have been pretty okay. :) I've been feeling pretty good for the last 2 - 3 weeks now without bouncing back to any more negativity.
That's good, Phoenixx. :thumbup:

jaim38

I want to compare my past with my present. The environment does have strong impacts on my physical and mental states. I realize that I just need to find my own "niche", a place where I can fit in. And it's definitely not a tight-knit community. My dream of course is to live in a hut in the middle of a forest with some friends.

hexagon_sun

Like a bag of shit... and there is no ambiguity as to why. Simply being born into the world in this form is enough to attract daggers of hatred from complete strangers. ...Just because of the way I look. Slight adjustment, and my life would have been much easier. This is why "the creator" wipped-out the race of man the first time around. They can't see beyond the exterior and to the real person that lays beneath. It doesn't matter how torn-up I am on the inside or how smart I am, what music I listen to what clothes I wear, what college I went or what my last name is. It's one superficial trait that has come to symbolize all that the custodians of society despise. But it is just "symbolic" and does not acurately represent reality as it is... Until the race of man can learn to gaze passed the illusion of the corporal form, they will never achieve enlightenment. People aren't the enemy; taking short cuts; corruption; simply not giving a shit is the enemy.

Steelsoul

I've just traveled to a foreign country on holiday, with my family. But it's not fun as i expected. I'd rather stay at home and surf the net. But it's only the first day. I hope the next days won't be boring, so i'll have a reason to go out more often

planemo

Like a bag of shit... and there is no ambiguity as to why. Simply being born into the world in this form is enough to attract daggers of hatred from complete strangers. ...Just because of the way I look. Slight adjustment, and my life would have been much easier. This is why "the creator" wipped-out the race of man the first time around. They can't see beyond the exterior and to the real person that lays beneath. It doesn't matter how torn-up I am on the inside or how smart I am, what music I listen to what clothes I wear, what college I went or what my last name is. It's one superficial trait that has come to symbolize all that the custodians of society despise. But it is just "symbolic" and does not acurately represent reality as it is... Until the race of man can learn to gaze passed the illusion of the corporal form, they will never achieve enlightenment. People aren't the enemy; taking short cuts; corruption; simply not giving a shit is the enemy.

Man, i know exactly how you feel. :sad: My form has caused me endless worries since people can't look past it. I guess in a way, it's made me someone who can't look past it either, which is the saddest part.

Trishanku

Im feeling awful! I haven't worked out in 4 days. I missed going to the yoga class and just missing it one day gave me more reasons to avoid going again and again. tommorow the class starts at 6am and Im unsure whether to go or not. I don't know how to explain to these people there, that i wasn't feeling well. The last time I said that they made fun of me :(

I really can't tell or explain to them I was sort of depressed. so I said I was ill but they dont understand how my mood affects things and how it keeps changing. If I can, I wouldnt even wana talk to anyone there tommorow just go, practise and leave.

Im seeing everything negatively for 2 days now. this hatred towards others has risen up, frsutration, helplessnes... is haunting me. but I wana continue practising, I like it. but IDK how to cope with these things?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Nae good, nae good ataw. Just shite! Well, lets see...

Yesterday ma cousin disowned her daughter (ma 2nd cousin) via text, telt her tae f**k off! Which resulted in ma cousin phonin' ma mum n' shout down the phone because of it. Follow by several "F**k off! F**k you! Ya slag! Ya Bitch!" text message exchange between mother n' daughter. Basically what ye come tae expect from a family that's no right in the heid (head)! :kickingmyself:

Ah actually feel ma ain resent, anger, hatred n' frustration buildin' towards ma family as a whole! Oh! And if ah lose - ye better ah f**kin' lose it! The glove come off, as does that part o' ma brain that self-censors what ye say - we've aw got it!

Anyway, long story short... Death! Ye see that would be like a permant f**kin' vacation tae me. And a much needed one at that, because ah honest tae Christ cannae take it anymair. :crying: :sad:

jaim38

I feel so cheap today. This may sound disgusting but I have been practicing "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down". When I used to live in the apartment, water bill used to be high, almost $100 a month. Even worse is my brother spends 1 - 1.5 hours in the bathroom taking shower and doing whatever. Sometimes I had to go to real bad but my brother's in there for like an hour so I feel like my bladder's about to burst! I seriously thought about peeing in a bag. I wouldn't dare ask neighbors to use their restrooms.

Even when I moved back home my habits stuck. My goal was to flush 3-4 times a day max. This morning I was holding it in for so long it kinda hurt so I said wth and just went. I realize that my efforts to conserve water and money are noble, but my health comes first.

Lou-s-Darkness

I feel ok today. Well, better than a few days ago. It's amazing what tv shows can do to your mood. I finished all 3 seasons of Game of Thrones in 3 days and it was freaking worth it. At least it helped with bringing up my mood. Yeah, definitely in a good mood. :)
It's a shame I have to wait until next year for the next season :'( Oh well.

noaalessi

Feeling a bit tired, but there's no anxiety here. I'm listening to some really cool upbeat music which always helps me get some positive vibes going :)

twiggle

It's been a while since I posted on here, so I just wanted to say that I hope everybody is doing well. It would take an exceptionally long time to catch up with everything but best wishes to all.

Myself I'm not too bad... still with anxiety here and there; but have found that since both coming and posting here less, I've stopped stigmatising myself within as having 'social anxiety', and therefore stopped putting myself automatically yards behind the start-line, and actually given myself a chance to take on new social situations rather than just assume I can't.

I think a lot of people here - myself included, when I used to post more - tend to assume that society is made up of 'us and them', that anybody else we see on the street, or anyone who isn't actively posting in a social forum, doesn't have the same problem we do. In reality, I can't think of many people I know who haven't at some point expressed having some kind of significant anxiety-related difficulty.

So perhaps I'm not as strange as I used to think I was.

Maybe just a little bit strange. I hope anyway ;)

Last edited:

Phoenixx

It's been a while since I posted on here, so I just wanted to say that I hope everybody is doing well. It would take an exceptionally long time to catch up with everything but best wishes to all.
^ Hey, nice to see you again, Twig! :) Glad to hear you're doing well!

I think a lot of people here - myself included, when I used to post more - tend to assume that society is made up of 'us and them', that anybody else we see on the street, or anyone who isn't actively posting in a social forum, doesn't have the same problem we do. In reality, I can't think of many people I know who haven't at some point expressed having some kind of significant anxiety-related difficulty.
^ I've been noticing that too, after taking a few hiatuses from here and focusing on myself (my health really) more. My way of thinking, my mental state as a whole, is slowly changing for the better thanks to some changes I've been taking in my life, but I still struggle. I still get the whole negative perceptions of no one ever understanding what I go through, that they've never had the same problems I do and thus can't relate and surely I must be some sort of alien. Sure, there are people who may not ever understand, but there are actually still plenty of other people out there who have, at one point or another, experienced the same anxiety, depression, and/or other issues.

Phoenixx

I'm feeling frustrated. All day I haven't been able to concentrate well, I don't know why. Now when I want to get the last bit of today's homework done, when I have a smidgen of motivation, I still can't concentrate because of outside noises: neighbor mowing the lawn for the second time today (what the hell?), my dad has been building a chicken coop and all I can hear is constant pounding, and so many cars have gone by today and I don't even know why.

Gah! My head hurts. :eek:mg:

Dinosaur

All over the place. Started antidepressants yesterday for the first time and holy crap they are really messing with me :sad: The doc gave me three days off work so hopefully it will settle down in a couple of days. Just wish I knew what to do with myself :question:

planemo

feeling frustrated.

i try to make friends and be nice but it doesnt work. i feel more alone when i hang around those people. individually they are nice to me. they joke with me and make me feel happy that i have a friend and someone to talk to. but then when we are in a group or another person comes, they all completely ignore me. i feel unwanted. its not just in my head. i try to join in my very best but i am literally ignored and never engaged with.

i dont think that is friends. i dont want to be someone who is only allowed to talk just because noone else is around. i dont want to feel like that.

but it is always the same. isnt there some good person out there? am i invisible to everyone? why does this always happen to me?

I remember that situation well, years back when i was studying. the moment another person is added to the one-on-one conversation the dynamic seems to instantly change, and all of a sudden i become the invisible one. you're not alone in this though, so don't let it upset you. i'm sure it happens to a lot of us here on the site.
-------------------

as for me i'm feeling pretty down. got another darn flu. :eek:mg: