How are you feeling?

There are times when life feels like torture. This would be one of those times.
^I have had one of those days todays too. I hope your tomorrow brings even a little bit of relief for you, Spartan.

Well. That's the end of that then.
Back to the drawing board. :kickingmyself: :crying:
I hate myself so much right now, it is making me nauseous.:kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel like, eh... Ah huv'nae got a clue how I'm feelin', actually. :idontwrong:

Self-conscious, ah guess - but ah've sorta accepted that aboot masel'. But ye git use tae yer family constantly, and metaphorically, kickin' ye in the ghoulies aw the time. Negative reinforcement's great, innit?

Ah feel like ma own worst enemy a lot uh the time.

jaim38

I feel kinda negative, and screwed. I can't control my negative thoughts very well. When I am sitting idle I can control them better, but as soon as I engage in another task such as cooking or talking on the phone, the thoughts come. I can't control my thoughts or multitask very well. It's so freakin hard to do. Either I focus on doing the task at hand, or focus on my head. I end up losing awareness of what I'm doing if I choose to focus on my thoughts.

Lavinialuna

Can't they just take it out?

That is what I have been wanting all along, but these Dr.s just keep passing me around to each other, and saying they need more tests. No one wants to diagnose anything officially, even the language in their notes is hokey. If my regular Dr. would cut it out himself if he could, I know he would, but he is at the mercy of the surgeon. The regular surgeon I started with got called to go to Iraq, so I am stuck with the fill in.
Are you qualified to do it JC? Because I could meet you in a 7-11 bathroom somewhere :bigsmile:

That is what I have been wanting all along, but these Dr.s just keep passing me around to each other, and saying they need more tests. No one wants to diagnose anything officially, even the language in their notes is hokey. If my regular Dr. would cut it out himself if he could, I know he would, but he is at the mercy of the surgeon. The regular surgeon I started with got called to go to Iraq, so I am stuck with the fill in.
Are you qualified to do it JC? Because I could meet you in a 7-11 bathroom somewhere :bigsmile:

That sucks! Somebody needs to make a move there! How stupid. Um.... well i'd rather not. I did help to deliver a baby once in a gas station, but i mostly just held a leg and tried to keep her calm. Got to cut the cord though because i was the only one on duty with a knife. I reckon we could try a gall bladder?

Lavinialuna

That sucks! Somebody needs to make a move there! How stupid. Um.... well i'd rather not. I did help to deliver a baby once in a gas station, but i mostly just held a leg and tried to keep her calm. Got to cut the cord though because i was the only one on duty with a knife. I reckon we could try a gall bladder?

At least you are willing to try, lol! I'll keep you in mind if nothing else pans out :perfect:
Had a good chuckle at the thought of you holding a leg!

At least you are willing to try, lol! I'll keep you in mind if nothing else pans out :perfect:
Had a good chuckle at the thought of you holding a leg!

Ha ha ha yeah that was a memorable time. I know several people without gall bladders and they were all happy to be shed of the things after they started acting up. I hope one of them doctors wlll start thinking for his self before this goes on much longer.

MikeyC

^Right now?....everything. Except my health. At this moment I would gladly trade bad health for something else to go right.
How is your Uni course going?
Anything you want to talk about? You can PM me if you need to.

Uni course is okay. I've had four weeks off and another week off now until I go back for second semester. Then the real fun begins. :giggle:

springk

I always feel bored! Most of the time. Why do I get bored so much? I have found that may be the reason behind it is that I don't like my company. I don't like being alone , by myself. Also lack of activity is also the reason.
I have to work in this area. I can't afford to let boredom ruin my life. I also engage in meaningless surfing while I am bored. It takes so much time and at the end of it all I have is guilt.
Its better not to let boredom become a habit.

shyflower

Have you ever felt like you have been forgotten about? You don't hear from anyone any more. It's like you live within four walls and nobody on the face of the earth knows that you exist..That's how I feel right now :alone: