How are you feeling?

Lavinialuna

Thanks. I hope things continue to improve. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and some research on the symptoms I have been experiencing. I was wandering if something more could be a reason for some of the way I have been feeling. I think anyone who feels really "Blah" most of the time should look into what may be making them feel so bad physically. I know that emotionally, you just got to take some of the negativity away because that can really beat a person down.
Yep, the pain makes the anxiety and depression worse. Keep seeking to heal your physical body, and hopefully emotional wellness will follow :)

Lavinialuna

I feel like an idiot. When I try to be myself, people don't get me, think I'm wierd. Just wishing I was someone else.

"No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
That is you can't you know tune in but it's all right"
John Lennon

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel like an idiot. When I try to be myself, people don't get me, think I'm wierd. Just wishing I was someone else.

Why d'ye feel like an idiot for being yersel'? And why would ye wish tae be somebuddy else? You're you - there's naebuddy else like ye. If people don't get ya or think yer weird - so what, it doesnae matter. Just be glad and grateful that there are a few people who get ya and don't think yer weird.

Ah mean, ah've done the same thing, so ah cun relate. Ah wish ah wuz somebuddy else, sometimes.

Well... mibbe except for Tom Cruise, of course. Nae effin' chance! I'm mental enough as it is. :sarcastic:

Of course, I'd probably lose that thing that makes me who I am, if ah wuz someone else.

Anyway, just be yersel' - as weird and unique as you are! :thumbup:

Lavinialuna

Anyway, just be yersel' - as weird and unique as you are! :thumbup:

Thanks for the encouragement. I am a weird one, some days it's hard to be me, haha! But.... if I imagine myself as a character in a movie I realize that maybe I'm one of those people that keeps things interesting? :popcorn: (I'm probably not as weird as I think I am, just hard on myself.)

MollyBeGood

Been really broke so groceries are not happening. Finally got some food from the bar and it sucked. Over cooked-cheeseburger not to mention over-priced. Now I feel like crap. Better to just "fast". I cannot believe how much the restaurants suck here and the beef is awful the way they prepare it. The salads are the worst excuse for a salad too. I am always better off making food at home-always.

SCP-087-1

Stressed. I left a lab report to the last second. It's due tomorrow. Time for a late night.

Also I haven't been to lectures in a few weeks. Everyday I think to myself "I'll start going to lectures again" but it doesn't happen. I don't even do anything productive with the time. I don't study or attempt to catch up I just curl up in a ball on my bed like a hedgehog.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Feel as though yin day ah'm gonnae deid o' a massive heart attack.

Why're the wimmin in ma life such irritating, psychotic, manipulative cu... Well, ye git the idea. :kickingmyself:

shyflower

Feel as though yin day ah'm gonnae deid o' a massive heart attack.

Why're the wimmin in ma life such irritating, psychotic, manipulative cu... Well, ye git the idea. :kickingmyself:

I certainly do get the idea. I went out last night..OH boy the DRAMA that this one lady is always making.. she can't stand it..It's either drama on facebook, through texts, in public. She thrives on that s***. Thank goodness the dumb B**** don't have my number, I don't have a facebook, and she better not even approach me because I see her talking trash about everyone and if she says anything nasty to me.. It's ON! I have never bothered her to act like that towards me. I am just someone minding my own business and she just targets people. There sure are some nasty, twisted up people in the world!

SCP-087-1

I finished my lab report and i think it's okay. But I hate fruit flies so much. They are hard to anesthetize. Either they wake up while you're messing about with them and fly around or you over anesthetize them and they become sterile or die.

MollyBeGood

Sad. I miss my hot tub. I have always managed to have one, no matter, and I have been with out for a few yrs and it is TORTURE!

S_Spartan

Sad. I miss my hot tub. I have always managed to have one, no matter, and I have been with out for a few yrs and it is TORTURE!

I was in the gym's hot tub last night. Was nice but very frothy. Literally so much foam on the top of the water. Makes me wonder:question:

They keep it hot! Can only stay in 10 minutes then I start feeling a little ill sometimes. Sometimes my eyes burn also after a while.

Also, some people get mighty chatty in a public hot tub...

S_Spartan

Oh, that would ruin it! One other person and: DNW

I've had people get in and ask me my whole life history(at least it felt like it). I've had people get in and start b*tching about all kinds of stuff.

Last week I was in with these two ladies and this guy came and blocked the steps and said "now nobody is getting out". :eek: I said "oh well..."

Last night some dude got in and said nothing and that was great! Then later he was hanging over the side texting. Lol.