How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I feel alone, not a new thing. And to feel like this for the rest of my life, is a scary thing.
If I could connect to one living soul fully. If I had love for myself and others, I know I have but it gets so hard to feel it. Its so hard to feel alive.

Aye, ah can certainly relate tae that feelin', hen. Though, ah've kinda made peace wi' the idea o' being alone fur the rest o' ma days - or mibbe ah've just got used tae it? :idontknow:

Ah wish things were better, y'know...? Wish ah was'nae stuck in the unhappy, miserable situation that ah'm in the noo. But ah've become dependent upon ma family, so just got tae grin and bare it, ah suppose. Ma depression's gittin' worse... :sad:

Lavinialuna

I'm not fit to live on this earth. I should be killed.

No, you should not. Take a deep breath and let go of the negative energy you have trapped inside of you. For every negative thought you have, force yourself to say one positive thing about the same subject (even if you're not feeling it.) Maybe in time the positive thoughts will come naturally. (These are all things I am trying myself.) I'm here for you!

megalon

I try hard to stay positive, but it's tough when life keeps trying to remind me that nothing ever works out in my favor.
I had an appointment to look at an apartment today, but the lady called me a few hours before the scheduled time and told me she had rented it to someone else. It's not the first time that happened to me and I know I shouldn't take it personal, but I had psyched myself up to the point where I was actually looking forward to it.

I feel a bit depressed, i just am outside the box. i a gender hybrid, i feel like a boy and a woman. im undergoing operation probably. and i feel sick from this stress.

greenolive

not so good! stress and anxiety really on top of me for the past month, all around work, feeling like i'm not good enough and noone wants to talk to me :( ohhh what a relief it would be to hand in my notice, trying my hardest to hang on though

MollyBeGood

worried-my laptop monitor started to lightly flicker at the bottom. Turned it off and on and it doesn't do it consistently...it is a few yrs old maybe it has reached it's prime? Also it is a lcd kind I know they are finicky.

MikeyC

worried-my laptop monitor started to lightly flicker at the bottom. Turned it off and on and it doesn't do it consistently...it is a few yrs old maybe it has reached it's prime? Also it is a lcd kind I know they are finicky.
Laptops usually last around three years before starting to capitulate. Maybe it's time for an upgrade.

SoScared

As Buddhists we offer metta (loving kindness). Is kind of an equivalent to Christian prayer but not the same.

Until one is able to offer metta with a warm heart to everybody suffering will continue.

You can offer metta to yourself, to people you know and people you don't.
You can offer metta to people who you like and people you don't like.
You can be quite specific or unspecific.

I offer metta to those kind dedicated people and organisations who provide care and shelter to the homeless. I include those who are kind and those who are unkind.

I offer metta to the homeless outreach workers, to the workers based in centres, the drug and addiction councillors, the mental health charities and mental health councillors. I include those who are kind and those who are unkind.

I offer metta to the charitable and voluntary organisations and to the people who provide the food. I include those who are kind and those who are unkind

I offer metta to the homeless on the street, the drug addicts, the prostitutes, the fighters and the thieves. I include those who are kind and those who are unkind.

I offer metta to those in the middle going through recovery and resettlement. I include those who are kind and those who are unkind.