How are you feeling?

springk

I have no idea what will happen next. My disappointment with life is too much sometimes. I try to be happy and neglect whatever pains me, but deep down I am never really happy I guess. Its hard to point on a particular thing, its a collection of all the unfortunate things. Right now, I have a huge dilemma and I am sure I am gonna mess up. There is NOBODY who will understand and I have no hope of any help :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, ma sister will'nae let up wi' the "Yer awfy quiet - are ye awright?" question. It's bin 3 days noo, give it a freakin' rest. Also, why is silence seen as a sign summit wrong? Maist o' the time ah've got nuthin' tae say, so jist keep ma gob shut.

Sorry, it jist pisses me off that that assumption's always level at me. Also, why forced me tae talk aboot summit ah dinnae feel comfortable discussing openly because ah know yer jist gonnae start treatin' me differently? Cannae be happpy aw the time, so ah'm not gonnae fake happiness jist fur the sake o' it.

Also, it's a bit late fur the whole "Ah care aboot yer feelin's" malarkey when ye treated me wi' contempt and laughed at me whenever ah brought up ma struggle wi' depression in the past.

Nanita

I'm extremely tired. I slept 8½ hours and in the afternoon I had a nap. I'm tired enough to take another nap now.

Nanita

Unwanted. Unneeded. Irrelevant.

I'm nobody's son or brother or cousin anymore, nobody's lover or friend, nobody's neighbor or coworker or anything else. I'm nobody's anybody, and that makes me nobody myself.

I'm nobody. I'm nothing. I'm not.

I have very often had the same thoughts/feelings, even when I did have some friends, I would just feel lonely and disconnected from all people, and like you wrote; unneeded, irrelevant.
I'd like to feel more needed.
Though at the same time I fear that I don't have "the skills" to be someone that other people can count on.

MikeyC

There's a lot of sadness going on here.

Opaline, Graeme, Spartan, Graybeard, Motherwolf, springk, Regret, Nanita, please feel better soon, okay?

Massive hugs for all of you! :) :)

JuiceB

There's a lot of sadness going on here.

Opaline, Graeme, Spartan, Graybeard, Motherwolf, springk, Regret, Nanita, please feel better soon, okay?

Massive hugs for all of you! :) :)
Add me to that list. I wish everybody the best even though I'm not sure how to fix my own problems.

springk

Thank you Mikey. Hope your well :)

I have been busy lately so not that much time to dwell on sad things. I know I will be taking a major decision of my life but I don't know what else to do. Life won't wait for me to take a million year to make a decision or find out what I want. So, ..I should prepare myself for another pointless process.

nursedina

Depressed, alone in a room full of people but determined at the same time. Determined to find out how to beat this and go out there and live :)

squidgee

Well, I just finished my last exam and am now no longer obliged to return to high school. I'm done, finished, complete, never ever ever coming back to that place. I thought I'd be feeling really elated and relieved but I'm not. It seems that just because high school is done doesn't mean my own problems suddenly disappear. I've still got an awful long way to go along the road to recovery...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
empty , purposeless, useless, clueless.

Same here. An' ye cun add stressed tae that list anaw - that's how ah feel. :sad:

And isolated coz ah've got naebuddy tae talk tae when ah feel depressed. And pissed off because, well... Why d'folk always ask ye tae dae summit else fur them, efter you've already agreed tae do summit fur them? No' sure if that last bit makes sense? Even read that back in ma ain voice sounds weird. :confused: :sarcastic:

JuiceB

Same here. An' ye cun add stressed tae that list anaw - that's how ah feel. :sad:

And isolated coz ah've got naebuddy tae talk tae when ah feel depressed. And pissed off because, well... Why d'folk always ask ye tae dae summit else fur them, efter you've already agreed tae do summit fur them? No' sure if that last bit makes sense? Even read that back in ma ain voice sounds weird. :confused: :sarcastic:

I know that feeling all too well...

springk

I hate feeling this alone. I wish I knew how to be happy with myself. I always need something. I have no idea what to do.

Phoenixx

Stressed, anxious, stuck, tired. It's nearing the end of the semester and the workload doesn't seem to want to end. My computer broke last week so I've had to use my mom's which isn't exactly the best/fastest for getting things done, but it works since I'm in a pinch. I've been snowed in for two days. Hell froze over and I hate it. My boyfriend has amazingly (stupidly?) gone out to work every day since the storm and every single day I've been worried sick off and on until the minute he comes home safe and sound. Haven't slept right in 3 days because of the mess.

Also, I need to go out and get some stuff for dinner. But I don't wanna go, it's too cold and yucky! D: