How are you feeling?

uneasy

Been forced to use public transport the last couple of days and I'm getting pretty depressed because of the untamable anxiety I go through each time. I ****ing hate crowds. And myself for not being able to go through it without fear.

MollyBeGood

Pissed. I deplore hypocrites.

I will get in their face every time if they force me too... but it takes a lot out of me. I don't like confrontation.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah hesitate tae say, because ah've gotten use tae a hostile reaction whenever ah open ma gob. Actually, ah'm depressed. Truthfully, ah feel suicidal. :sad: Ah know. that isnae a guid 'hing but ah cannae help how ah feel the now.

Is it wrong that ah want tae distance masel' fae ma family, because they've hurt me emotionally? An' made me feel bad aboot masel'? If ma happiness means no' speakin' tae certain member o' ma family, is it worth the hassle?

Ah dinnae want tae do it, bit if it means ah'll finally start tae be happy again, ah think it's worth the heartbreak. :idontknow:

Ah don't know, ah guess ah jist wish 'hings were better. Wish people treated me the way ah treat them.

Sorry, this couldnae be a mair cheery post, ah'm jist feelin' conflicted at the moment.

MollyBeGood

Ah hesitate tae say, because ah've gotten use tae a hostile reaction whenever ah open ma gob. Actually, ah'm depressed. Truthfully, ah feel suicidal. :sad: Ah know. that isnae a guid 'hing but ah cannae help how ah feel the now.

Is it wrong that ah want tae distance masel' fae ma family, because they've hurt me emotionally? An' made me feel bad aboot masel'? If ma happiness means no' speakin' tae certain member o' ma family, is it worth the hassle?

Ah dinnae want tae do it, bit if it means ah'll finally start tae be happy again, ah think it's worth the heartbreak. :idontknow:

Ah don't know, ah guess ah jist wish 'hings were better. Wish people treated me the way ah treat them.

Sorry, this couldnae be a mair cheery post, ah'm jist feelin' conflicted at the moment.

You have every right to feel this way. I live by that doctrine, too, about treating people.

What have you been up too lately?!

Screw those bad people they won't matter a bit in 10 yrs when you can get away from them which I know you will find a way to do.

No its not wrong at all, just because they are family is no reason to feel bad about not wanting to be around them. Family can get into the habit of treating you a particular way as well as being less thoughtful about how they're coming across to you

Graeme1988

You have every right to feel this way. I live by that doctrine, too, about treating people.

What have you been up too lately?!

Och! No' much the usually borin', mundane s**te! :bigsmile:

Got back intae the habit o' readin' books again. Coz naebuddy bothers ye when yer fair engrossed in a guid book - that sounded Scottish as f**k, didn't it?. :sarcastic:

Um ah over-daein it wi' tha Scots dialect, ah wonder...? :thinking:

Screw those bad people they won't matter a bit in 10 yrs when you can get away from them which I know you will find a way to do.

Ah quite agree, but... 10 yrs? That's an awfy long wait fur somebuddy tae finally take a hint an' bugger aff, is it no'?

No its not wrong at all, just because they are family is no reason to feel bad about not wanting to be around them. Family can get into the habit of treating you a particular way as well as being less thoughtful about how they're coming across to you

Ah've telt them that, many times, but naebuddy listens. They always bring ma disability intae their argument an' spin it so that ah'm the bad guy. Sayin' they'll do anything for me, y'know? Anythin' beside that, coz that's askin' a bit much.

Also, tellin' me they love me doesnae really change how they treat me or treated me in tha past. If ye really love somebuddy ye dinnae make them feel inferior - mibbe that's jist me? :idontknow:

S_Spartan

This has been the darkest weather....everyday is cloudy and dark. I think I've seen the sun two times so far this month. Making me feel sluggish.

kinda paranoid. my gf is becoming friends again with her first crush. she's so gorgeous damn, i am nothing compared to her. but she says they just have lots in common so they just be friends and my gf tells me she can't tip with me, she's not prettier than me im handsome she says so she will marry me.
that made me more happy and more trusting. im just such a paranoid thinker, jeez...stupid brain ..heck

and tonight my neighbour will cook with me so thats fun and she works in a candy store and will bring candies..oh feel so like a happy child :applause:

and i made a new song on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlnU9iKFfs

for some of you dont know, im a singer and writer and i just love to make songs about my situations whenever they come up...

but the quality sux so if i sound crap thats why..im not that bad in person (no arrogance smelled of course) lol my english is weird when im silly so dont mind the grammers

Graeme1988

Ah feel like giving up. But that'd be like a fitbaw (football/soccer) team callin' it quits efter the first half coz they're two-nil doon at half-time. Ah know, it's pish comparison, but ah'm no' in the best mood the day. :sad:

No' sure if ah'm makin' the right decision. Ah'll probably break-up ma family over this. Still feel this inner conflict within, but naebuddy seems tae understand why ah feel the way ah do.

Ah know ah'll probably git talk oot o' being as independent as possible because ma family huv got this idea that ah need tae depend upon them for everythin'. Apparently, ah make them happy. But sadly, they dinnae make me happy.

Ah'm also scared at the thought o' actually going through wi' the changes ah desire because ah never git 'hings ma way when ah suggest summit. Ah got use tae be shouted doon whenever ah say summit or ignore. Usually ignored. Naebuddy listen tae anyway

Ma life feels so directionless. Naebuddy tae advice me. Wish ah hud somebuddy tae turn tae, some c*nt far wiser than me who'd help the navigate this shite-storm that is ma life. Ah feel like ah jist wanderin' aboot, aimlessly. No' sure whit ah'm lookin' fur. :idontknow:

Any advice, no matter how small, would be great.

PerseverareJasmine

This has been the darkest weather....everyday is cloudy and dark. I think I've seen the sun two times so far this month. Making me feel sluggish.

Its been dark here too lately, and foggy. I don't mind the lack of heat that much, but the gloomy weather has been making me feel pretty stagnant too. I like your signature by the way.

kinda paranoid. my gf is becoming friends again with her first crush. she's so gorgeous damn, i am nothing compared to her. but she says they just have lots in common so they just be friends and my gf tells me she can't tip with me, she's not prettier than me im handsome she says so she will marry me.
that made me more happy and more trusting. im just such a paranoid thinker, jeez...stupid brain ..heck

and tonight my neighbour will cook with me so thats fun and she works in a candy store and will bring candies..oh feel so like a happy child :applause:

and i made a new song on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlnU9iKFfs

for some of you dont know, im a singer and writer and i just love to make songs about my situations whenever they come up...

but the quality sux so if i sound crap thats why..im not that bad in person (no arrogance smelled of course) lol my english is weird when im silly so dont mind the grammers

I have the habit of comparing myself to others too, and putting myself down because of it. Sometimes its hard not to do it, it feels like I almost do it subconsciously at times. I agree with what anomicdeer said though, you should try to believe what she's saying, since she seems to care about you and your relationship.

Nice song by the way, always wish I knew how to play guitar :thumbup:

MikeyC

Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing, and you guys in the northern hemisphere would be copping it now due to your winters.

Come to Australia. Plenty of sunshine here at the moment. :)

I hope you feel better soon.

S_Spartan

Its been dark here too lately, and foggy. I don't mind the lack of heat that much, but the gloomy weather has been making me feel pretty stagnant too. I like your signature by the way.

Doesn't it make you feel sluggish? It's been a struggle these past two weeks but supposed to see sun this weekend. Too bad it's too cold to go out and spend any time in it.

I actually just changed the sig again for some variety. lol

Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing, and you guys in the northern hemisphere would be copping it now due to your winters.

Come to Australia. Plenty of sunshine here at the moment. :)

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks man. To make matters worse we are nearing the shortest day of the year in a few days. So thick, dark cloud cover all day combined with sunset around 4:30pm is not good. You start to feel it physically after a while. Not to mention that it's COOOOOOLD!:thumbdown:

MikeyC

Thanks man. To make matters worse we are nearing the shortest day of the year in a few days. So thick, dark cloud cover all day combined with sunset around 4:30pm is not good. You start to feel it physically after a while. Not to mention that it's COOOOOOLD!:thumbdown:
Yeah, winter solstice coming up. We have our summer one here - you can see first light at around 4:30am and last light around 8:30pm or later. Having it so cold would not be nice for you mentally, but I hope it'll be okay. :)

anomicdeer

Ashamed and stupid.

There are jobs I could apply for but because I don't have my driver's license there is no point in wasting these people's time. Plus that will probably reduce my chance at getting considered after I've gotten my license.

Note: Please don't even respond to me about anything to do with my license.

I'm a mess. I can't sleep, can't work, routines have fallen apart, and I haven't the slightest clue what direction to take pending projects in. Everything feels so inaccessible and alien right now.

I'm hoping it'll pass.. but it's hard to get coherent perspective on anything when you feel like this.