How are you feeling?

MikeyC

I'm a mess. I can't sleep, can't work, routines have fallen apart, and I haven't the slightest clue what direction to take pending projects in. Everything feels so inaccessible and alien right now.

I'm hoping it'll pass.. but it's hard to get coherent perspective on anything when you feel like this.
Hope you feel better soon, buddy. :)

Lying in bed past 12 pm. Feel haunted. No motivation. Anxiety has left me with nothing but family. The only person I spend time with - my sister - is leaving this summer to live in another state and I'll then have no one except my mother. I'm terrified.

I want to make an appointment to talk to a therapist, but I dont know how to let my boss know I cant work that day and I'm afraid to.

What do I do? I feel so awful :sad:

Rawz

More and more often I wish I could get high or drunk or something. Sometimes I just want to escape these feelings and forget about the past.

I feel sick to my stomach. Dread, despair. Didn't help I was reading about how shitty it is to be seen as socially awkward or lacking in confidence. I know that's common knowledge but to see it reiterated is a fresh stab to the heart and psyche everytime. I feel like the lowest and most worthless of human beings right now. Little confidence seems to = social leper. I have no one outside of my family and I can't seem to get chummy at work.

I am looking forward to scheduling my therapist appointment tomorrow - it's the only hope and relief I have. Everything else feels dark and hopeless.

I feel sick to my stomach. Dread, despair. Didn't help I was reading about how shitty it is to be seen as socially awkward or lacking in confidence. I know that's common knowledge but to see it reiterated is a fresh stab to the heart and psyche everytime. I feel like the lowest and most worthless of human beings right now. Little confidence seems to = social leper. I have no one outside of my family and I can't seem to get chummy at work.

I am looking forward to scheduling my therapist appointment tomorrow - it's the only hope and relief I have. Everything else feels dark and hopeless.
Hang on tight to that hope you are experiencing with this therapist appointment. I hope he/she can offer you something new to help.
Don't judge yourself from not being able to get "chummy" with your work colleagues. Some work places are just cesspools of gunk controlled by a bully or group of bullies. Any judgement from such people is not worth paying attention too, although I know it still hurts.
Good luck with your therapist appointment.:)

Hang on tight to that hope you are experiencing with this therapist appointment. I hope he/she can offer you something new to help.
Don't judge yourself from not being able to get "chummy" with your work colleagues. Some work places are just cesspools of gunk controlled by a bully or group of bullies. Any judgement from such people is not worth paying attention too, although I know it still hurts.
Good luck with your therapist appointment.:)

Thanks - finding it extremely difficult to find anything positive about my life that gives me hope. I literally feel doomed.

Argentum

Tired, but satisfied. Monday is off to a good start with the day's work about to be finished despite the recent hangups.

Hi Blue :) ^
^ *waves her little hand excitedly at springk* :greeting:

Hmmm, New Years Eve here and I am by myself. I am feeling lonely. :blushing:
Had a power outage for two hours. My body was nicely roasted sitting in my house with this extreme heat and humidity and no fans. :eek:h:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel really knackered - nae energy ataw.

Ah also dinnae feel optimistic that 2015'll bring much in the way of change fur me, personally. Ah mean, um ah a bad person wantin' tae distance masel' fae those who've made me unhappy an' treated me like crap - even if they're family? Aw the excuses an' sayin' "Ah love you" dinnae change the fact we don't git along. :sad:

31525_20130405_220857_getting_over_someone_02.jpg

31525_20121004_141007_love_quotes_07.jpg

springk

Greame, so sorry you feel this way. I don't understand why your family doesn't appreciate a lovely person like you. Don't lose hope, you will meet people who will love you for who you are and believe me you are a very nice person. I wish things will get better for you.

springk

^ *waves her little hand excitedly at springk* :greeting:

Hmmm, New Years Eve here and I am by myself. I am feeling lonely. :blushing:
Had a power outage for two hours. My body was nicely roasted sitting in my house with this extreme heat and humidity and no fans. :eek:h:

*waves back excitedly* Blue, hope you are well. I do feel alone, but I think I am beginning to enjoy my company,a very tiny bit but still.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Graeme, so sorry you feel this way. I don't understand why your family doesn't appreciate a lovely person like you.

Me neither. But lets jist pit it doon tae egotism, ignorance an' their own sense or feelin' o' intellectual superiority. Y'know despite the irony being that I'm nicknamed the quote unquote "Sensible One" or "Brain of the family". As well as being the "weirdo" - gotta love yer family, don't 'cha? :kickingmyself:

Nowadays, folk seems so cold, cruel an' narcissistic or that how it appears. But appearance isnae everythin'.

Plus, ye tend appreciate summit mair when it's gone. Not that ah plan tae do masel' in or anythin'. Ah jist want tae git away from the negative situation I'm currently in.

Ah did say to my mum that mibbe it's me who needs tae change but she insisted that ah don't huv tae change ma way, but those around me do. Which is aw well an' guid sayin' it. Committing tae that goal an' actually following through oan even the smallest promise is another matter.

Also, sayin' "Ah love you" doesnae mean you huv the right tae treat people you apparently "love" like crap or like they don't exist. Am I in the wrong here?

Don't lose hope, you will meet people who will love you for who you are and believe me you are a very nice person. I wish things will get better for you.

Thanks for tha complimentary words, spring. :) Though, sometimes ah think ah'm too nice. Guess it's just ma nature.

Ah huv'nae lost hope in meeting people who'll love me for who ah um. It's jist findin' the buggers that prove more difficult for me. :sad: