How are you feeling?

S_Spartan

I'm trying various types of positive thinking, such as
- Rationalizing/avoiding any negative thinking (as can hinder progress)
- General positive thinking (or "blind"; helps to keep mood/hope/optimism up)
- Specific positive thinking (eg visualization)
I do wish you success, my friend :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
We don't know each well enough really. My going away with a near stranger is something I'm making myself do to improve my confidence if I'm honest lol

I'm sure I'll enjoy it...

I'll just lock myself in the bathroom a bit and let her think I have bum trouble or something!

TMI. :bigsmile:

I'll finally get to see the castle, Arthur's seat, cathedral etc. Should be good... I always put myself into these situations as exposure therapy, then fret about it until it actually happens....

Ah can relate tae tha frettin' aboot summit ti it happens. Ah do that as well, but ah tend tae psyche masel' oot. Thinkin' tha worst when I'm frettin' aboot nuthin'. Anyway, try an' enjoy yersel', take yer mind off yer hearbreak for a few days. Or, at the very least, dinnae let that be on yer mind the whole time.

MollyBeGood

feel bad enough in my head without my brain telling me all the time to go and do that

our brains are not our friends and need serious taming.

I am craving Skittles so badly. They are evil-ly addictive~I had a whole huge bag of them over a three day period. I never do that. Now I cannot get the taste out of my mouth

Thank the benevolent universe for Excedrin migraine (or, you know, a pharmaceutical company... uh). Truly a miracle worker. Idk how it works more than a cup of coffee and an NSAID together, but it does. I had a killer one, took a pill, lay down a few hours and my head is 99% restored! Phew.

anomicdeer

Like a wreck.

I let us get robbed today (the store I work at) and it might get me fired. I'm nothing. This stress is just making me worse. Lack of social skills make me panic and make stupid decisions which is why I accidently let a customer take their money back and let me hand them money...

Then I realized I could have gotten scammed if I went on with a nanny job I dont even think I can do anyway. I doubt I really would have been hired if this person is "real" they would just hire me like that probably. Plus I don't think a live in nanny would make $30 an hour. Wtf.
Stupid of me.

I don't know why I let myself live.

Plus I'm missing my only friend. They are probably sleep right bow and I just want to talk to them and see them :(
Ugh I need it...

anomicdeer

I just messed up the computer (I use my phone to come on here). Most crap I'm causing people...

I should have just stay depressed in my bed...
See what I'm talking about now?
I'm just making everyones life worse or I'm only there to make theirs better while I suffer.

anomicdeer

Having a nervous breakdown.
Been having serious anxiety all week.

I just confessed to my only friend...
I may go back to having zero friends soon.