How are you feeling?

Hoppy

Sometimes I think that the only thing that will work is taking a baseball bat.

Writing works for me. Stream of conciousness getting things jut out of my head onto paper/electrons.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Stop worryin' aboot me. Because when you worry, ah worry an' when ah worry ah think am gonnae huv a f _ _ kin' heart attack or brain hemorrhage. If ye need tae worry aboot me, daein' privately, y'know? Like wankin'...

Ah mean, yer concern'll be noted, but please stop repeatedly askin' me if am awright - got that? Ah appreciate tha concern but askin' me aw tha time doesnae help matters. Ah've got enough tae deal wi' in terms o' ma physical health, ah dinnae need nor want tae contend wi' the prospect o' becomin' a f_ _ kin' radge. Though, ah might be yin already? :thinking:

Now, away an' listen tae that Depeche Mode song an' shut tha f _ _ k up!

I need to force myself to go out for a walk again today. I just have so much to do :( The to-do list never, ever lets up. And I don't really have anything extra or unnecessary on the list, I just literally don't have enough time to do everything I actually need to do. That combined with lack of motivation and it's a vicious cycle of getting behind and playing catch-up and getting depressed about it which makes me want to neglect responsibilities even more which makes me get behind which makes me scramble to catch up which causes anxiety and more stress etc. etc. etc...

S_Spartan

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored
^ You seem a little bored in your post, Spartan?

:giggle:
Take up a new hobby? The initial research needed to learn all you can about it could erase your boredom?

I am tired of being tired constantly. I would pay money just to wake up in the morning and feel full of energy for the whole day, or even just a few hours really.
I work around a few people that seem to never, ever display any signs of being tired (at least in public) I get so envious. Their energy just never seems to be not there!?
They are a manager and an assistant manager and it makes me wonder do people who get to into mangement possess a neverending supply of energy (during the day) that no amount of stress or deadlines can diminish? :thinking:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

So... what is it you're trying to say Spartan? :bigsmile:

hoddesdon

That is exactly 180 "bored"s - is that significant?

Sometimes I think that the only thing that will work is taking a baseball bat.

Writing works for me. Stream of conciousness getting things jut out of my head onto paper/electrons.
I have just recently discovered how effective writing can be for getting things out. :thumbup:
Still have not been able to not destroy what I have written a little while after writing it though, do you destroy what you have written later Hoppy?

I need to force myself to go out for a walk again today. I just have so much to do :( The to-do list never, ever lets up. And I don't really have anything extra or unnecessary on the list, I just literally don't have enough time to do everything I actually need to do. That combined with lack of motivation and it's a vicious cycle of getting behind and playing catch-up and getting depressed about it which makes me want to neglect responsibilities even more which makes me get behind which makes me scramble to catch up which causes anxiety and more stress etc. etc. etc...
^I have lived this for the past 12 years.
Still waiting to "catch up" on my To Do list. :crying:
I often read people saying online that they want "more out of life", then it is really hard for me to resist typing in capital letters......."Be. careful. what. you. wish. for."!!!! :sad:

S_Spartan

^ You seem a little bored in your post, Spartan?

Take up a new hobby? The initial research needed to learn all you can about it could erase your boredom?

Tried that. I'm pretty much bored with everything now. Even when I'm doing a hobby I still feel a deep down boredom while I'm doing it. Surely there are others here that can relate to this feeling. Anybody? Anybody?

So... what is it you're trying to say Spartan? :bigsmile:

Ummmmmm......:bigsmile:

That is exactly 180 "bored"s - is that significant?

Hmmm...I guess I could say that while you were counting that I was helping you to relieve some of your boredom so I guess it was not all for nothing! :bigsmile::thumbup:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah think ah'll jist keep ma thoughts tae masel'.

Let just say, tha folk ah need tae bugger off oot ma life huv pretty much emotionally blackmailed me intae keep them aroon. :kickingmyself:

Ain't dysfunctional familes great? Buckin' psycho-fannies. :thumbdown:

AtTheGates

Banned
its somewhat bewildering when you find out that someone doesnt like you largely based of the fact that OTHER people don't like you...people you don't even know that somehow have an opinion of you....you can make a good impression on someone but if their circle doesn't approve of you then that one person won't like you anymore based on majority opinion..isnt that how it works?... I haven't really tried to make friends in a long time.

Last edited:
^I have lived this for the past 12 years.
Still waiting to "catch up" on my To Do list. :crying:
I often read people saying online that they want "more out of life", then it is really hard for me to resist typing in capital letters......."Be. careful. what. you. wish. for."!!!! :sad:

Well you can want more out of life than ticking off an endless to-do list.

Neutralish for once in a long time. Hooray, I should celebrate.

I think it's because I took a break and did mindless BS online. I needed it.

Well you can want more out of life than ticking off an endless to-do list.
Lol, I did not want this, I fell into a trap and am now stuck in it like a animal caught in old fashion trap. The only way out for the animal to be free is to gnaw off it's leg. The only way I can be free is to terminate my life.
http://www.animaladvocates.com/watchdog-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/wolf-leg-hold-trap-1.jpg

brain doesn't work right
:sad: (((Hugs)))

Workin through it I guess.
If you are able to, that's the way forward, Keep at it! :thumbup:

Lol, I did not want this, I fell into a trap and am now stuck in it like a animal caught in old fashion trap. The only way out for the animal to be free is to gnaw off it's leg. The only way I can be free is to terminate my life.
http://www.animaladvocates.com/watchdog-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/wolf-leg-hold-trap-1.jpg

I was responding to what you said about people wanting more out of life but not realizing what they're asking for, and I'm saying wanting more does not necessarily mean more tasks