How are you feeling?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Ain't dysfunctional familes great? Buckin' psycho-fannies. :thumbdown:

'Fannies' has a totally different meaning here in Australia to other countries.. makes for extremely amusing reading - and just try picturing a psycho fanny!:lol:

I was responding to what you said about people wanting more out of life but not realizing what they're asking for, and I'm saying wanting more does not necessarily mean more tasks
^ Ah, ok then. :thumbup:

Tried that. I'm pretty much bored with everything now. Even when I'm doing a hobby I still feel a deep down boredom while I'm doing it. Surely there are others here that can relate to this feeling. Anybody? Anybody?
^ I have got to a point before where nothing I do is enjoyable. It is one of the main symptoms of Depression. For me it feels like a constant aching "numbness" in my brain. Is that similar to what you mean?

Let just say, tha folk ah need tae bugger off oot ma life huv pretty much emotionally blackmailed me intae keep them aroon. :kickingmyself:

Ain't dysfunctional familes great? Buckin' psycho-fannies. :thumbdown:
Ergh, I really lose all respect for people who emotionally blackmail members of their own family. Sorry you have such manipulative people in your family, Graeme. :(

'Fannies' has a totally different meaning here in Australia to other countries.. makes for extremely amusing reading - and just try picturing a psycho fanny!:lol:
^ I have always wondered what situations like using the same word when travelling in a different country where it means something totally different (and worse!) would be like, lol. :p

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ergh, I really lose all respect for people who emotionally blackmail members of their own family. Sorry you have such manipulative people in your family, Graeme. :(

Just got tae live an' tolerate them, ah guess - as overbearing an' manipulative as they are. Just agree wi' whatever ignorant opinions, laugh at their shite jokes outta politeness.

Ah mean it's no' like ah've got an alternative, since everytime ah mention wantin' tae move out, they start givin' me their reasons to stay - they "need" me apparently. And ma oldest sister would be heartbroken if she knew what ah actually thought of her. Because she doesnae like that, she'll do it tae others, though.

Ma family also fail to see how their partly reasonable for ma anxiety an' depression issues. But they dinnae want to admit that so keep tellin' me I'm an ungrateful c-word, given all they do for me.

AlienGeranium

Pit in stomach. I don't get this feeling that often anymore, because I don't have as high standards or expectations for myself anymore (for better or worse) but got a speeding ticket today and bothered about it. I did something I knew better than to do, and have that feeling of justified unpleasantness now, as well as just feeling like an idiot for speeding (and getting caught).I have this sensitivity to me when things aren't the way I want them because of something I could have done differently. It's hard for me to be rational and not hard on myself for things like this.

Feeling like there is no end to my loathing for this world. It is forever increasing. It gets worse and worse every day.

The number of Humans that are worse than vicious, wild animals seems to be increasing.

Behavioural Sink, may be coming for the Human race sooner than I thought. :sad:

Feeling like there is no end to my loathing for this world. It is forever increasing. It gets worse and worse every day.

The number of Humans that are worse than vicious, wild animals seems to be increasing.

Yeah, it can become really suffocating when you stop to take notice. But luckily there's still great good in the world as well.

I also like to remind myself of the fact that in between cities and towns, there's just a whole bunch of nothing and serenity going on. Makes it seem less bad when pressure and disappointment becomes a little too strong.

MollyBeGood

I think that you need to maybe broaden your circle of acquaintances. I say this only because I generally subscribe to your statement but when I get out of my zone of comfort and put myself out there and try to meet people of like minds then I find people who are not so bad. This has changed my world view. It seems like this is the ultimate challenge for people like us who have basically shut down. It is possible though-for example I find you very refreshing and great to "Know". I have recently met others who I find interesting and compatible only because I have gotten out of my bubble. Nothing happens in the bubble but me finding reasonsto be negative about life. I put myself out there and good people have basically come to me recently. This is exciting and life affirming. I suggest to you to try the same you have so much to offer BlueDays.

Hoppy

People are good at being animals.

And my dog thinks he is human.

10952250_10152698959246589_403928015526041519_n.jpg