How are you feeling?

I've decided its enough. I need to go talk with my gp. I made a pathetic attempt to talk last year and they said it was probably exam stress and I agreed.

I know it is more than that. I was relieved when the gp made an excuse for me.

I actually can't continue on like this I'm going to make an apt and actually explain how I'm experiencing life.

Very embarrassed at my total earnings figure for the end of the financial year - its a great shame that as a current day human, money is the predominant value placed upon me

S_Spartan

Itchy. The mosquitoes are terrible up here. They are big and agressive and out in the middle of the day.

Was at a park today and I saw this girl there totally clothed on a 87 degree day, jacket and everything, carrying a can of bug repellent in each hand and spraying with each step she took.

I'm beginning to think she had the right idea.

I've decided its enough. I need to go talk with my gp. I made a pathetic attempt to talk last year and they said it was probably exam stress and I agreed.

I know it is more than that. I was relieved when the gp made an excuse for me.

I actually can't continue on like this I'm going to make an apt and actually explain how I'm experiencing life.
I think that is a great idea, joule. :thumbup: Good luck, I hope you get the help you need right now.

like i would like to go to sleep and never wake up
^ Me too! It is not fair that they put animals that are suffering greatly to sleep permanently and it is described as being "humane" for them, by putting them out of their misery.
However if a human wants to be "peacefully put to sleep" with Nembutal, it is not allowed! :thumbdown:
Humans should be allowed to be put out of their misery like animals are, in my opinion.

@FountainandFairfax. LOL! :bigsmile::applause:

Kiwong

I have a new freezer, I stock up with food. It is a relief to come straight home from work and to not have to go into the shops.

:sad: have you got a good book for tomorrow? or something to distract you ? wait why do you want to go to hospital?

I actually ended up going with them. Thanks joule :) I need to actively start addressing my anxiety issues but it feels overwhelming and confusing.

------------------
I went to visit my stepsister who I haven't seen since I was a kid. She lives in a rural area fairly far from where I live and it's been so nice to not be in a city. My sisters have a much closer relationship with her than I do so I'm a little uncomfortable but overall it's been fun so far.

Kiwong

Facebook stresses me out. I hate the way everything I post on, every site is shared with all my friends. So and so, posted on this, so and so liked this. I don't want this to happen. I'd like to make comments sometimes in anonymity.

I shared a photo of a sea shell with the local aquarium. I only wanted to share this with the aquarium not all my friends.

Also I change my cover photo a lot. And everytime, so and so changed his cover photo, goes on everyone's timeline.

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

I pretty much have a feeling of disappointment all the time.

Stop comparing yourself to others!
lol thought I would try to "slap in your face" advice on you :)

I think it was bluedays on here that told me, when having the same feelings all of the time, that I should "Lower my expectations" actually that did have a placebo effect a few times that I focused on that thought instead.

That's all anything is really is a trick to keep your mind from focusing on negative things. You can use drugs, booze, sex but in the end it's just you and your thoughts and how to tame them.

S_Spartan

Stop comparing yourself to others!
lol thought I would try to "slap in your face" advice on you :)

I think it was bluedays on here that told me, when having the same feelings all of the time, that I should "Lower my expectations" actually that did have a placebo effect a few times that I focused on that thought instead.

That's all anything is really is a trick to keep your mind from focusing on negative things. You can use drugs, booze, sex but in the end it's just you and your thoughts and how to tame them.
Well one thing I always say is that if I had more positive experiences I would have more positive thoughts.

It's the old chicken/egg thing.

Another thing I've found is that when you lower your expectations down to nothing then you become nothing.

Your expectations are a big part of who you are.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Am I not even allowed to make a simple decision withoot being criticized?! Can't do right for doing wrong. For f**k sake, man... :kickingmyself: Ah tell ye this, ah'll be f**kin' glad the day ma life comes to an end - that'll be tha day I'm truly happy.

Feeling terrible, it's hard when you're avoidant and have to work in a group on a project. I will never be good at this, unless it's with people I know well and trust and feel comfortable around.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Feeling terrible, it's hard when you're avoidant and have to work in a group on a project. I will never be good at this, unless it's with people I know well and trust and feel comfortable around.

I sympathize with that. If it weren't for group projects I honestly think I could've stayed in school. For some reason, putting people in groups was all the rage when I was trying to get a degree.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I wanna kill myself so bad right now. Don't worry. I won't do it.

I'm so depressed. I have been depressed for so long. I have tried everything. I've tried therapy and various medications (I was on each medication at least 6 months before trying the next one) but they didn't work. I make sure to keep my sleep schedule normal. I eat healthy and work out often. I try so hard not to be depressed but I always feel like shit.

I'm just so alone. I go long periods of time without talking to anyone. I have no friends. I've joined some clubs and have signed up for a sport but I haven't made any friends. I just find it so hard to talk to people so I remain silent most of the time. When I do say something it's usually something weird.

'm somewhat attractive and I have good hygiene but my social skills are so terrible. No one wants to be around me.

I just want someone to hang out with. Someone who shares some of my interests. But I can't make any friends.

I'm going to bed now. Hopefully tomorrow is better

Mate, I can only say I've been where you are now. But don't give in.
I know how things can change for the better.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

Yea the old 'group work' was one thing that I hated. :kickingmyself: