How are you feeling?

grammarsweet

It's raining hard from where I am and it feels good to just hangout in the couch and read a book while drinking coffee. Reality check: I'm at the office right now :crying:

Worthless.

Ever since this new girl started volunteering at the hotel all chores are done before I even get there. I don't blame her being tenacious and good at her job - but it just sucks. They barely need me there any more and that realization is making it harder and harder to go.

To the extent where I'll not even bother much of the time. Which makes the feeling even worse, because then you also feel guilty.

It's either go and feel useless and socially anxious or stay at home and feel useless and guilty. It's a no win scenario.

S_Spartan

Worthless.

Ever since this new girl started volunteering at the hotel all chores are done before I even get there. I don't blame her being tenacious and good at her job - but it just sucks. They barely need me there any more and that realization is making it harder and harder to go.

To the extent where I'll not even bother much of the time. Which makes the feeling even worse, because then you also feel guilty.

It's either go and feel useless and socially anxious or stay at home and feel useless and guilty. It's a no win scenario.
You could start creating problems there that only you can fix.

SoScared

Worthless.

Become a self appointed supevisor bridging the gap between the volunteers and management. Everybody wins. :perfect:

It ****ing pisses me off when someone belittles things like depression and anxiety. If I just wanted ****ing attention I don't think I would have kept up a pretense for this many years, there are many other ways of getting attention. I mean HONESTLY.

If you don't understand, try to. If you don't care, fine, but keep it to yourself. And if you have nothing but scorn and disbelief (or you want to be a patronizing douchebag), stay the **** away from me.

:)

Last edited:

Kiwong

^^^ True. My anxiety, is driven by a desire to avoid attention, I don't want people to notice me, or my anxiety.

Monkish1

Maybe I'll just embrace a fantasy life, free of depression, full of dreams, and spend my days out of touch with reality. Monkish1, signing out.

Zaki

I stay taking things personally. It's really ridiculous. Skin, please get thicker! How are you not thicker than this by now?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
So f**kin' sick of being judged and looked upon with contempt just for merely not liking things everyone else does. Just because I like or don't like a certain thing (be it music, movies, TV show or whatever) doesn't no-one should like it. Whatever happen to each their own, huh?

I guess I'll never be happy. Oh, well... :sad:

Last edited:
Migraine + heat = sleepy. Nap = worse migraine. Excedrin = no more migraine, but unable to nap and fix sleepiness.

So, migraine gone but still sleepy.

Migraine + heat = sleepy. Nap = worse migraine. Excedrin = no more migraine, but unable to nap and fix sleepiness.

So, migraine gone but still sleepy.

Can't you lie down and just rest instead? Then at the very least your bones and muscles can decompress. It's not sleep, but I always find that it helps a bit.

Last edited: