How are you feeling?

Courtney27S

I'm so upset. I got a barbell piercing a month ago and the balls fell off so I've just had the needle in my ear. I've called the shop that did it several times to ask if the piercer was in and so this time I had my sister ask for me except she started using a stupid British accent to tell her what I needed done. The girl asked her a question she didn't understand so I had her hang up. Now I can't go back there cuz they'll know it was "me" on the phone. I don't know how I'm gonna fix my ear now. If I go to another shop, I'm 99% sure they'll charge me something.

Monkish1

Upset, but I'm going to a support group tonight so maybe this will improve. Just came on for no reason. Pretty good day otherwise.

planemo

After months of persisting and finally becoming warned down, I now feel too tired to keep trying. I'm really sad because of that. :sad:

After months of persisting and finally becoming warned down, I now feel too tired to keep trying. I'm really sad because of that. :sad:

Persisting at what?

Although it might not change quickly, I'm sure the tiredness won't last (speaking from experience anyway). There's only so much giving up you can do before you can't take feeling miserable anymore :p

planemo

Persisting at what?

Although it might not change quickly, I'm sure the tiredness won't last (speaking from experience anyway). There's only so much giving up you can do before you can't take feeling miserable anymore :p

In a nutshell, trying to be functional.

Yeah you're right. I get back on my horse much quicker these days. Wanting to feel better does drive me more than it did in the past.