How are you feeling?

S_Spartan

Finally a day where I can sleep in but I can't sleep. Too much shit on my mind. I hate that when you wake up and your mind starts racing.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Worried sick my girlfriends in a bad mood and hasn't spoken to me in almost an hour

Give her space mate. She will talk when she's ready.
If you 'p u s s y foot' around her, then.. well lets just say thats no good for any relationship.
I've learned that if you let the other person deal with their bad mood on their own they get over it sooner.
If they have a 'captivated audience' it seems to make it last longer.

People get in bad moods, they pass. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Lost.
The sadness throbs 24/7, like a horrible toothache. Except the tooth is no longer there, but I can still feel the pain of the toothache. :sad:

Back to square one. For some it will never get bearable.
Why can't I be lucky enough to die in a car accident. Why can't I get an inoperable cancer.

^ I'm sorry you feel that way and wish I could offer you more than sentiment, but such is the nature of the internet. You deserve better than you're feeling right now.

But, you can't come back from those things. I get why they might be appealing in theory. They lock you in, give you a stable outcome if nothing else. But they are also utterly without redemption. Once set in motion, the outcome, which is largely negative to an extreme, is binary.

I'm not sure you're at a place to hear this, and if you're not I apologise, but what if you could still be happy in a few years? I mean, crazier things have happened in life. Wouldn't you want that chance to flourish on it's own steam rather than be cut short by misfortune?

Don't let pain define you, Blue. And definitely don't let it end you. The world would be lesser for it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Dreading tomorrow... For some weird reason, even though ah shouldnae be, like. In fact ah should really excited but am just no.

Also, just hud tae tolerate ma sister an' brother-in-law's constant arguments. Every time she's visits my mum and I, she's got tae start complaining about something. She starts arguments just by how ye said something. Thank f**k I'm still single. Wimmin just confuse tha hell outta me at times.

Lucky, though, ah've just spend much of the past week in ma room, reading ma books and watch videos online, mostly. Huvin little contact with ma family.

planemo

Dreading tomorrow... For some weird reason, even though ah shouldnae be, like. In fact ah should really excited but am just no.

Also, just hud tae tolerate ma sister an' brother-in-law's constant arguments. Every time she's visits my mum and I, she's got tae start complaining about something. She starts arguments just by how ye said something. Thank f**k I'm still single. Wimmin just confuse tha hell outta me at times.

Lucky, though, ah've just spend much of the past week in ma room, reading ma books and watch videos online, mostly. Huvin little contact with ma family.

Wots hapinin t'morow Greame? (was that Scottish enough?) :D

Graeme1988

Wots hapinin t'morow Greame? (was that Scottish enough?)

Aye, close enough... Ah won't hold tha fact ya misspelt ma name against ya, ya fanny. :bigsmile:

Graeme is giving his sporran a brush, airing his kilt and is going haggis hunting.

Eh, yer not far off there, Hoppy. :giggle: I'm going back to the Edinburgh Festival, got tickets for the almost whole month this year. Just kinda wary of sitting in the front row at most of the shows I'll be attending. Cuz something always to me happens when ah sit in the front row.

Either ah end up being the only person laughing at joke that in very poor taste. Or ah say something intended as a joke - but cuz the Scottish accent doesnae do sarcasm very well. So ah end offends some posh, uptight English person or have a comedian constantly staring and smiling at me the whole show. Sorry, just huv a flashback to 6 years ago...

Plus, ah know this probably the wrong thread, but, I recent bought this t-shirt:
a144_thumb.jpg

^ Don't know whether to wear it tomorrow? Ah mean, would it get a laugh - me sitting front row in ma wheelchair at show - or would it just distract and draw negative attention toward me?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Plus, ah know this probably the wrong thread, but, I recent bought this t-shirt:
a144_thumb.jpg

^ Don't know whether to wear it tomorrow? Ah mean, would it get a laugh - me sitting front row in ma wheelchair at show - or would it just distract and draw negative attention toward me?

I think that's an AWESOME tshirt to wear mate! :thumbup:
Great attitude to have, shows people you have a sense of humor. Love it! :giggle:

Graeme1988

I think that's an AWESOME tshirt to wear mate! :thumbup:
Great attitude to have, shows people you have a sense of humor. Love it! :giggle:

Aw, cheers... :thumbup: Ah think ah will wear it.
The shirt won't distract any comedians while try to perform on stage, though, will it?
Ah wouldnae want to inadvertently steal the show. :giggle:

AtTheGates

Banned
im all for freedom of speech but saying a confederate flag is only about heritage is like flying a swastika flag in germany and being like "its not about hate! its about history and heritage".... I mean really..its almost like flipping someone the bird and then saying "no offense."..im sure I'm outnumbered here in NC with people who really wouldnt see eye to eye with that mentality but I'm just saying thats my point of view.

Last edited: