How are you feeling?

AtTheGates

Banned
its interesting how reputation can affect someone's life...and you dont always make your OWN reputation. sometime's OTHER people pile a bunch of bullshit together and use it to put you down....the way people talk about someone can completely distort what people think of them....and really in some cases, the person being talked about isnt all that bad...its just that the people doing all the talking are *******s and snobs.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Aww, man - what a comedy show that was last night. What a way to spent yer Friday night. Moderate pissed an' howlin' wae laughter... And wee bit uh singing along as well.

So glad ah decided to go for broke an' git tickets for almost the whole duration of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this year.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
:idontknow: Overwhelmed, ah guess...

Ah don't think ah'll be able to handle the responsibility of keeping the house I'm currently living in with ma mum, even if she signs it over to me. Rent to pay, the gas and lecky. Ah've never been great when it comes to being given responsibility of anything - always eff it up somehow, someway.

Deco

I can just remember when it was the last time I felt like a human being and with people who really enjoyed my company. And when I could try to enjoy some things without feeling like **** and anxious.

I feel like a robot now, who freaks people out because of the uncanny valley thing.

Last edited:

Deco

^ What is the uncanny valley thing?
It is Masahiro Mori's term for a robot, 3d animation or video game character that looks so similar to a human being and life-like enough to make you want to believe it is the real thing, but at the same time, still artificial and lacking some subtle human characteristics so that it actually creeps people out.

Last edited:

SoScared

A few years ago there was four friends. Now they have all gone. They are still dotted around but as friends they are gone. I kind of always expected them to be around.

Deco

A few years ago there was four friends. Now they have all gone. They are still dotted around but as friends they are gone. I kind of always expected them to be around.

A similar situation to mine. Sometimes I ask myself if I make people leave me or prefer to keep limited contact because I take many things at face value. But I don't think it's wrong to expect something from people who used to be close friends for a long time.

onehandclapping

I honestly can't remember the last time I could say with absolute confidence that someone found me attractive or to a lesser extent sexy. there have been people that have been drunk that have tried it on, I don't think that's any way to accurately measure my attractiveness. I go through phases of feeling hideous when I see comments on others photos where people are praising their features and how they look gorgeous and if I were to post my photo, the best I might get is a comment about how something I wear suits me and usually I get a sense they are saying out of duty or obligation. most of the time I get ignored by the opposite sex and treated with indifference, its depressing.

Last edited:

AGR

Dont feel really well,because of work,mostly because of someone,I dread going there,I have never seen someone like this person before.....