How are you feeling?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It's so frustrating to always be starting from zero, there's always a new reason to be disappointed in myself. When am I going to learn that this is just who I am?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
They've opened a Walmart Neighborhood Market across the road from where I live and it is great. It seems most people are still going to the supercenter, which means I can shop at this new, smaller place in relative comfort.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I can't read any of your posts anymore without my mind reading it in groundskeeper Willie's voice, I love it, thank you.

yes.gif
Always glad tae hear somebuddy's gittin' a laugh from ma post. Oh, an feel to keep that up cuz it's magic, so it is. Huv'nae posted much in ma accent fur awhile, should proabably start daein' it again, no? Or ah could learn Scots Gaelic an really mess wi' yer heids? :giggle:

And there wus me thinkin' aboot changin' ma avatar to Sean Connery... Nae f**kin' chance uh that noo!
cursor-finger.gif

And if think aw that pish ah jist wrote wus bad, then yer in fur a treat if ye look at the thread ah created oan here. Or look back over ma previous post when ah wus givin' it laldy with the Scots dialect. :bigsmile:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Oh-kay! It's actually... gonnae happen. Ah know ah should be like this...
yahoo.gif
But ma intital reaction and first thought is...

Aw f**k - how um ah gonnae cope!? Ah cannae even... Ah dinnae ken! FFS!!
:eek: :eek:mg: :kickingmyself:

Last edited: