How are you feeling?

Kiwong

Hikkomori - the Japanese term for social withdrawal. Why is it a condition in need of treatment? Life be out of - it is a perfectly rational life choice in this dysfunctional human world . I would love to withdraw from the world of people, but I wouldn't be a shut in, I'd be out exploring beaches and bushland, preferably where there are no people to bump into.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hikkomori - the Japanese term for social withdrawal. Why is it a condition in need of treatment? Life be out of - it is a perfectly rational life choice in this dysfunctional human world . I would love to withdraw from the world of people, but I wouldn't be a shut in, I'd be out exploring beaches and bushland, preferably where there are no people to bump into.

Buckin'
yes.gif
That's the way of life for me!

Graeme1988

I wish I had a better way of coping with my disability. :sad:
Wish ah hud people around me who made me a better person, rather than being a better person by comparison to them. In that, I can't bring myself to treat folk badly, despite being taken advantage of. :kickingmyself:

I feel like I'm going to throw up/have a panic attack - this hasn't happened to me in a while, I don't know why all of a sudden I feel THIS anxious.

Graeme1988

I can't even find joy in the simplest of things anymore. :sad: Feel like I'm always going feel guilt for huvin the nerve to put my needs ahead of others. :kickingmyself:

Nervous. Someone is coming over for a pretty important meeting. Worse is that they didn't specify an exact time, so I'll have to be on edge for several hours.

GraybeardGhost

I'm in a vile mood: grumpy, apprehensive, self-loathing, sick to death of life.

Commencing day three of waiting for the cable guys to show up to install a bunch of crap I never asked for in the first place. Moved all my stuff out of their way Sunday night, so it's been in my way ever since, and we're talking about a lot of stuff here. Can't hardly get around the joint anymore. They probably won't show up today, either. :kickingmyself:

Lost two auctions on eBay this morning, too. Who posts an auction so that it closes at two in the morning? What a *****.

In short, @#$%&!!! :veryangry:

Graeme1988

I'm in a vile mood: grumpy, apprehensive, self-loathing, sick to death of life.

In short, @#$%&!!! :veryangry:

Me anaw... Buckin' hate ma life! :kickingmyself: Got family visiting for Xmas, who are just gonnae give me grief for the next few weeks cuz they're like that... The c _#*$! :thumbdown: