How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Couldnae tell ye... Wonderin' why ma mum wus'nae sterilised in 1984, as she probably should've been? An awful thing to think, but ah wouldnae huv to pit up with the dysfunction if she had done.

Oh, and ah think ah might huv Post-Psychotic-Twats-Disorder a wee bit. Huv'nae slept right at all since my older, batshit-crazy sister visted for Xmas. Or Scary Spice, as I have since nicknamed her. :bigsmile:

Didn't have such a bad xmas, despite one violent verbal alcohol-fueled paranoic outburst & a short spell of anti-soc1alism in the latter part of a get-together. So yep, overall a success :bigsmile:

Now am wondering if i "should" do sth for new year's (ie involving outing + people i guess). If i don't get "blind drunk" i might be too anxious/etc, but if i DO then possibly i could stir some pretty major shite up. I have an opportunity hence why am thinkin about it. Maybe could do the fireworks off sky tower? ANY IDEAS people??? (i need to think pretty quick on this, as only a couple day left!)

Or maybe i should just stick to meself for the night, like i do for 350+ days per year. Keep away from trouble. Zero risk or "excitement". Quiet introspection upon the turn of the year.

Last edited:
But due to the past few days dramas, i am seriously starting to consider NEVER EVER drinking again when i'm with people, as the booze seems to push me right towards the edge of major emotional reactions/outbursts (when normally i can "suck all the shite up" internally). My latest theory on alcohol is that, due to it "shutting down" the conscious mental processes, it therefore makes the unconscious/emotional part more active - which is very dangerous imho (okay, it opens one up to more beauty/etc, but also to the converse ... and which side of the coin prevails, well thats a complete coin toss it seems)

MollyBeGood

I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone. Nothing seems real anymore. I feel as if at any moment Rod Sterling's voice is going to come on and start narrating a scene from my life... Mind you, it would be one of the most boring episodes you ever saw, but you would keep watching just to see how bad of a train wreck this is going to be.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm ready for my pesky neighbor to go back to her house at the beach. She just uses the apartment next door to crash when she's in town, but since she's a teacher she's off all week for Christmas. :(

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel great at the moment... Mind you, I am sippin' oan a wine bottle whilist weightlifting 20kg dumbbells. :bigsmile: :eek:mg:

Still kinda in denial about the news that Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead died last night. :sad:

Nanita

I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone. Nothing seems real anymore. I feel as if at any moment Rod Sterling's voice is going to come on and start narrating a scene from my life... Mind you, it would be one of the most boring episodes you ever saw, but you would keep watching just to see how bad of a train wreck this is going to be.

The last 3 days me too. I'm in the zone. Going to sleep way too late. Today woke up at noon. Wanted to fall asleep again, because stupid life, emptiness and nothing to be awake for. So I slept more and got up at like 2pm.
I contemplated the possibility of staying in bed and starve to death. Why not. But of course, the ever present survival instinct made me get up and go about my day. And stay alive. I don't agree with the concept.

Attachments

• hombre.jpg
    hombre.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0