How are you feeling?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Feeling ok. Got a belly full of 'Murray River Salted Caramel Ice Cream'...

I honestly think it's the best ice cream ever invented.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Glad to finally be back home.
yes.gif
yahoo.gif

Like a late bloomer, mentally. It feels like I'm just now getting the urge to do all this sh*t people my age (mid-20's) already did a few years ago in their late teens/early 20's.

I spent too much time trying to be part of those upper class "successful" people, trying to be a "good" kid, and hampered down with anxiety around people.

Now my peers are all looking at establishing themselves in corporate careers and starting families, and all I wanna do is write novels while working the odd job here and there to pay bills, be a freak, and find my better half to NOT have kids with (and not in the form of an older man - older men intimidate me).

Why are self-proclaimed late bloomers such a rarity? I've never met another.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Glad the worst part of it is over for you, Graeme. :)

Wrong there, hen. The worst part's just beginning, am attempting to sleep in a recliner couch, rests extended and baith legs in plaster. Naw, no a bed, which would the sensib6 thing for the hospital to give me just for 5 more weeks. :thumbdown:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I've been in a state of tiredness for the last couple weeks. I thought it was from all the overtime I worked over the holidays catching up to me, but that ended two weeks ago and it's not stabilizing. I've been trying to sleep earlier, eat less before bed, less screens, more food and drink during the day, and none of seems to be helping. I keep waking up in the night, over and over, and I've been up before my alarm clock every day for a week but haven't felt rested. Maybe it's psychological? When I wake up I usually feel anxious, like my alarm clock didn't go off and I'm late for something. I'm not sure the trigger or what to do about it though. :idontknow:

Nanita

I feel like I'm out of the dissapointment and depression funk I've been in for a month?
Yeahhh well I'm sure I'll get into it again eventually.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I feel like I'm out of the dissapointment and depression funk I've been in for a month?
Yeahhh well I'm sure I'll get into it again eventually.

Yeah it seems to inevitably roll around again.. enjoy the freedom from it while it lasts :)

Nanita

A month? Whoa! Goan yersel, las. : thumbup:

Ah know, it's cun...! But yer no feelin' that way the now. Which is good, eh? :)

Yeah :) A month ago I experienced some drama and bumps in the road with a guy, and it really made me depressed (as if I wasn't depressed enough already, wow, I could actually get more depressed, surprise) ... but we worked out some things and it feels easy breeezy right now.

SoScared

^I'm so trying to have good energy most of the same. There are methods that can be learnt that can give a greater sense of wellbeing. Its a lot to do but when it works life is so much better and less stressful. A lot of the problems I have I cause myself. Often I inadvertently cause myself enormous stress. If I was generally more together I doubt I would cause myself so many problems.

Megaten

Nauseous. Got another stupid presentation to do once I get back from lunch. I just want it to be done so I can start my weekend.