How are you feeling?

anomicdeer

Nauseous. Got another stupid presentation to do once I get back from lunch. I just want it to be done so I can start my weekend.

I'm waiting for the weekend too.
Ugh. Even though I have no job and no school, I still look forward to the weekend sometimes.

Megaten

I'm waiting for the weekend too.
Ugh. Even though I have no job and no school, I still look forward to the weekend sometimes.

*ears ringing* I just didnt wanna do an oral presentation. I dont really have much free time on the weekends so its not really different from any other day, but getting in front of that class is like a reoccurring nightmare. It went ok though, it was awkward as hell but im still breathing. Now Ive got one next week to look forward to. Join the service. You might be able to even pick a job where you wont have to deal with people too much.

PerseverareJasmine

I can't even think of the right words really and it might seem silly anyway since I didn't know him personally, never met him or anything, but I grew up watching Alan Rickman in a way and I love what he brought to the characters he played.This is hitting hard.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I can't even think of the right words really and it might seem silly anyway since I didn't know him personally, never met him or anything, but I grew up watching Alan Rickman in a way and I love what he brought to the characters he played.This is hitting hard.

It's not silly Jasmine. I actually cried at hearing the news of his death. :crying:

And when we grew up watching someone's film they impact us in ways we don't realise til they gone. A very sad loss. But at least, he'll live in the what he's left behind with his vast filmography. But it's that cool, sexy voice we'll miss most, isn't it?

I've been in a state of tiredness for the last couple weeks. I thought it was from all the overtime I worked over the holidays catching up to me, but that ended two weeks ago and it's not stabilizing. I've been trying to sleep earlier, eat less before bed, less screens, more food and drink during the day, and none of seems to be helping. I keep waking up in the night, over and over, and I've been up before my alarm clock every day for a week but haven't felt rested. Maybe it's psychological? When I wake up I usually feel anxious, like my alarm clock didn't go off and I'm late for something. I'm not sure the trigger or what to do about it though. :idontknow:
Are you more worried about some stressful event that may be coming up soon, then you realize?
Have you been eating plenty of foods that have iron in them, in case you are anaemic?

I worry about my alarm clock not going off and making me late too, so I have two alarms clocks set. One electric and one that runs on batteries. So, if the electricity goes out, the battery one will still wake me up.
Otherwise could it just be Free-floating Anxiety? Could you get some mild sleeping tablets to help stop you from waking up through the night?

I am feeling quite defeated.
Everything I have tried so far has failed miserably. Or I should say "I" have failed at everything I have tried, miserably. :eek:mg:

Wrong there, hen. The worst part's just beginning, am attempting to sleep in a recliner couch, rests extended and baith legs in plaster. Naw, no a bed, which would the sensib6 thing for the hospital to give me just for 5 more weeks. :thumbdown:
Really? How do they expect you to recover properly without a proper bed to sleep in!? :thumbdown: That makes no sense. Good sleep is an integral part of the healing process!

Graeme1988

Really? How do they expect you to recover properly without a proper bed to sleep in!?

F**k knows... Nae idea! :idontknow:

That makes no sense. Good sleep is an integral part of the healing process!

Aye... Ah know. Absurd, innit? But that's just how ma local council are.

Apparently, if yer living in a council property and ye huv a gas fire downstairs in the living room, you can't huv a bed in the same room. Health hazzard, they say.

Which is just talkin' crap. Cuz ah technically should be an exception due to my disability and more recent surgeries I've hud. Ah mean am in leg plaster casts and cannae get upstairs to ma bedroom. Short of my sister holdin' ma legs an schoochin' upstairs oan ma arse. :giggle:

And even if ah did, ah'd be stuck up there, which bring another potential problem of gettin' me oot tha hoose were to be fire downstairs.

But, anyway... Ma mum, sister an me huv just telt the team the hospital arrangement for ma rehab to bugger off. With exception to the physiotherapists, like.

An we got a single bed for £70 quid, which we can give to a charity shop once am done with it. Cuz there's nae way ah'd get a good nights rest of the next 4 to 5 weeks on an effin' couch.

But sod the council's regulations...
the-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif

And if the worst comes to the worst we can sue the feckers, use the Disability Discrimination Act and Court of Human Rights against 'em. By the time they get their solicitor's together, ma plaster cast'll be off, anyway. And reporting them to the local papers in mine and surrounding area of south-west Scotland would huvin them runnin' feart. :bigsmile:

worrywort

Hi world, feeling super low right now and hoping a vent might help. I recently moved house and thats been stressing me out. Finances are tight. Im a long way from family now. I feel homeless. I wish i could talk to someone, bt i dont want to bother people with my problems. Theyll just think im weak and needy. It bothers me that people seem to see me in a bad light. My family all think im a loser, a bum. Bt im not. Im just not into appearances. I feel really alone. I have no internet til tuesday which im really missing too. (im writing this on my phone). Its times like these i wish i had some friends or people i could turn, just to vent and hug and feel ok for a while. But thats not possible right now so il have to endure. I think im ok. I just have a headache, didnt get much sleep, everythings changing and i dont like it, i keep making errors and everyone has a low opinion of me. Bt God sees the beauty in me. He knows who i am. So thats a comfort. I think everythings fine. I just need to endure and think of the positives. I might watch a good film then go to bed. Start again in the morning. If anybody else is depressed out there today i really feel for u. Im really feeling it too. i want to send a cyber hug to all the weak people who feel blue and alone and remind you how much i love u, its the weak ones i love the most. Theyre the humble ones. Were needed in this world. Ok lets keep going

Unwanted. Yknow, I've felt that way all my life and yet I still wake up for work, I still watch out for my health and physique and even though I don't have anyone to share my life and experiences with I still try to lead a satisfying life. Why? I'm not sad, I just don't get it.

Graeme1988

It's shit.. It's aw gan tae f**kin' shite!! :kickingmyself:

Ah think ma older sister aboot to get a divorce, she . Ma mum worryin' aboot.
Aw the while, I'm sat doon the stairs sittin' oan ma arse, bored oot ma napper. Recuperating from leg surgery, Typin' away oan ma laptop. :sad:

Thank f**k am still single. An keepin' tae masel'... That's been a blessin'.

Graeme1988

Oh, and the healing process of those recent surgeries has started.
And by jings, ah huv'nae slept much the last few nights. So am feelin' really knackered.

Also, does me no gettin' involved in aw tha family drama that been gan on around me make a bad, cold person? :thinking: :question: Or um ah just bein' sensible and keepin' ma gob shut?

S_Spartan

I don't know how I feel anymore. I can't really put it into words. maybe something like existential boredom with a side of darkness.

Hi world, feeling super low right now and hoping a vent might help. I recently moved house and thats been stressing me out. Finances are tight. Im a long way from family now. I feel homeless. I wish i could talk to someone, bt i dont want to bother people with my problems. Theyll just think im weak and needy. It bothers me that people seem to see me in a bad light. My family all think im a loser, a bum. Bt im not. Im just not into appearances. I feel really alone. I have no internet til tuesday which im really missing too. (im writing this on my phone). Its times like these i wish i had some friends or people i could turn, just to vent and hug and feel ok for a while. But thats not possible right now so il have to endure. I think im ok. I just have a headache, didnt get much sleep, everythings changing and i dont like it, i keep making errors and everyone has a low opinion of me. Bt God sees the beauty in me. He knows who i am. So thats a comfort. I think everythings fine. I just need to endure and think of the positives. I might watch a good film then go to bed. Start again in the morning. If anybody else is depressed out there today i really feel for u. Im really feeling it too. i want to send a cyber hug to all the weak people who feel blue and alone and remind you how much i love u, its the weak ones i love the most. Theyre the humble ones. Were needed in this world. Ok lets keep going
Sending a Cyber Hug right back to you, worrywort.:)
And thank goodness we can always "Start again in the morning". Holding onto that thought is the way to keep going. :thumbup:

State_Of_Trance

Bummed out. Second day of work was today. It wasn't terrible, I guess, but it wasn't as good as the first. I'll be in a training thing for the next few months. In the group I was in in this class I was pretty much a third wheel. The other two guys had been with the company for a while so I guess they assumed that they could offer each other more help than they could get from me. They didn't weren't explicitly rude or anything, but whenever a dude was talking about our problem he'd stare at the other guy. No real eye contact with me. I HATE EVERYTHINGSGMSNGKMSKM.

Also I have no passion at all for what I do. This will be a fun 18-month incumbency period!!

Last edited: