How are you feeling?

this_portrait

Rejected. I don't even know if I have been, but I'm assuming I have. Also so alone, with no one to help take my mind off of everything bothering me. ****, I hate it all...

Nanita

Feeling ready to die, there is NOTHING worth anything in my life and there never will be, I am alone and sad, I will always be alone and sad.

defiance

Feeling ready to die, there is NOTHING worth anything in my life and there never will be, I am alone and sad, I will always be alone and sad.

I'm ready to go as well. If only it could happen in my sleep so I don't have to do anything drastic one day that would be ideal:crying:

GraybeardGhost

I can feel the weight of my depression, loneliness, and failure as a human being crushing my back into a stoop that would make any horror movie henchman proud. All I need to do now is find a mad scientist and ask him for a job.

zharl

I can feel the weight of my depression, loneliness, and failure as a human being crushing my back into a stoop that would make any horror movie henchman proud. All I need to do now is find a mad scientist and ask him for a job.

GB, you always have a way of making something sad depressingly funny. That being said, is there anything I can do to help?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm ready to go as well. If only it could happen in my sleep so I don't have to do anything drastic one day that would be ideal:crying:

Ah feel this way as well. Even though, ah really shouldnae. :sad:

defiance

Last night I went to sleep with the hopes of not waking up.....then I woke up. In other words still really sad and still feeling like a complete loser and a waste of life.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I feel good, but I can no longer deny that I do need a certain level of real life social interaction - it's a very small, yet crucial part of my overall well-being.

mantishugo

I'm feeling very controlled. I have learned that every emotion is in MY CONTROL. I'm the one who make myself happy, angry, depressed, and gloomy. It is me who has a choice to live either way (good or bad). Nobody has any influence on me. Now I want to learn more about myself. I'm continue the journey of meditation to unveil more answers to my questions.

SoScared

I feel good, but I can no longer deny that I do need a certain level of real life social interaction - it's a very small, yet crucial part of my overall well-being.
Agreed. I've noticed that if my neighbour doesn't invite me in to watch soccer for a couple of hours once a week my well-being significantly deteriorates and conversely if he does invite me my well-being improves.

this_portrait

All of a sudden I'm overcome with panic. I swear if I don't find a job VERY soon I am absolutely ****ed. I'm getting extremely impatient with staffing agencies. If you're not gonna prioritize me and put in the effort to find PERMANENT or LONG-TERM work, I want nothing to do with you.

Graeme1988

In a lotta pain from tha waist doon. Huvin some slight regret aboot gettin' ma recent surgery. Not sure if the silly goal ah've set fur masel' will be achieved afore my birthday. :idontknow: :sad:

defiance

In a lotta pain from tha waist doon. Huvin some slight regret aboot gettin' ma recent surgery. Not sure if the silly goal ah've set fur masel' will be achieved afore my birthday. :idontknow: :sad:

i'll keep hoping for the best for you. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

GraybeardGhost

In a lotta pain from tha waist doon.
Have you tried standing on your head? :D

Huvin some slight regret aboot gettin' ma recent surgery. Not sure if the silly goal ah've set fur masel' will be achieved afore my birthday. :idontknow: :sad:

What's silly about wanting to get better? I don't know when your birthday is, so I can't judge the feasibility of your goal very well, but if you don't set some kind of target schedule, you'll be stuck downstairs with Everybody Loves Raymond—all 210 episodes—forever. With that fearsome prospect behind you, and the hope of a little peace and quiet (or really loud music, if you prefer) ahead, I think you got this. Chin up, man! :thumbup:

Graeme1988

i'll keep hoping for the best for you. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Thanks, much appreciated. :thumbup: But it could be a year, at least, afore I'm fully fit. A fact ah kinda underestimated when ah wus telt it. :eek:h:

Don't know if it's really naive of me to expect to be back upstair an in ma bedroom by tha end of March/start of April? :question: Ah wonder this not only because the physiotherapist huv'nae set out a rehab plan for me yet. But mainly cuz am worried that ah could be stuck in tha living room til ma next hospital appointment. Which is gonnae drive me mental, since there no much ah cun dae doon here. And ah miss playin' ma electric guitar so much. Plus, huv'nae hud a good night's sleep in over a month.

Also, if family that ah don't really know that well come to visit - am fuct! Cuz ah always make a bad first impression and it only gets worse from there. :sad: