How are you feeling?

this_portrait

My stomach has been cramping and aching off and on all day. Add that to my already disappointed/abandoned state and I feel pretty miserable. The only plus is that my concentration is coming back. Hopefully it stays, because I can't afford to blow off anymore of my responsibilities.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Sated.

CX8mU6dWAAAjGCE.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Determined but uncertain that ah'll be back in ma room for ma birthday. Or even before the next dreaded family visit, which is just going to be stressfull for me. :sad: I want to be back in a room by myself, but don't know how long that will take? :idontknow:

defiance

It's the movie groundhog day. But it's not everyone else that is stuck living the same day, it's you that is stuck living the same mental torture over and over. Try as you might, for some there is no getting out.

Graeme1988

It's the movie groundhog day. But it's not everyone else that is stuck living the same day, it's you that is stuck living the same mental torture over and over. Try as you might, for some there is no getting out.

Couldnae huv summed it up better. :sad:

defiance

And now I need to add something new. P.O.S dad opened his mouth AGAIN and pissed me off AGAIN....... yup.....groundhog day. Can't wait to do this again tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day:kickingmyself::kickingmyself:

So, yet again, it's that same old crappy "groundhog day" after being abroad - twice today. I really, really, really am not a 2-outings-in-one-day kind of guy .. i'm more a 2-months-per-single-outing cat.

And i can think of ABSOLTELY NOTHING ELSE that COMPLETELY F*CKS ME UP BIG-TIME emotionally-wise, than going abroad, into a public place, with people all around. So now i'm hitting the hard grog, blasting the aggro music ... just trying to slow-down (via drowning-out) my mad-as-hatters/crazed/enraged/etc mind .. back to its usually tedium-filled comfortably-numb state. :veryangry::kickingmyself::confused::thumbdown:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

That'd be the pits Graeme, I usually count the minutes I can be on my own again.

Aye, well for me at the moment - post-surgery an aw that - it's more like days, weeks an months am countin'. Cannae even laugh that off as a joke, either. Sleepin' downstair these past 2 months has been hellish. :thumbdown:

defiance

Well time for the same routine. Lets see anxiety check, depression check, thoughts of dying check. OK I am ready to start my day.:kickingmyself:

Graeme1988

Well time for the same routine. Lets see anxiety check, depression check, thoughts of dying check. OK I am ready to start my day.:kickingmyself:

Ye huv my empathy there, defiance. :sad:

Ah feel really knackered from pushin' masel' in ma recovery. Still feel let down by ma physiotherapy rehab team. :thumbdown: Why does this always happen to me? :kickingmyself: