How are you feeling?

this_portrait

That's how I sort of feel now. I'm only 22, but it feels like my entire middle school / high school life was wasted time. As much as I hated HS, I kinda wish that I could go back and just experience more. People like us didn't have a chance though. What could we have done differently?

I feel the same way about college, actually. If time machines were invented tomorrow, I'd be one of the first people lining up to use one. I would go back and change so many things around.

GraybeardGhost

I feel the same way about college, actually. If time machines were invented tomorrow, I'd be one of the first people lining up to use one. I would go back and change so many things around.

Same here. If only I could go back and do it all over: same place, same people (mostly), but different choices and a different me. It's just a few miles away, but so many centuries.

Head hurts, tired, no energy. Got plenty to do, especially with the bug guy coming on Thursday, but I don't feel like doing a damned thing. Life just drags on and on. At this point, I've had well over 20,000 opportunities to die in my sleep. What's the holdup? :idontknow:

defiance

Same here. If only I could go back and do it all over: same place, same people (mostly), but different choices and a different me. It's just a few miles away, but so many centuries.

Head hurts, tired, no energy. Got plenty to do, especially with the bug guy coming on Thursday, but I don't feel like doing a damned thing. Life just drags on and on. At this point, I've had well over 20,000 opportunities to die in my sleep. What's the holdup? :idontknow:

I haven't had 20,000 plus opportunities to die in my sleep but I couldn't agree more. It happens to people who don't want to die. Well I want to die and I couldn't think of a better way to go. That way I don't have to do the dirty work myself.

defiance

:eek:mg:sad...just so sad. Nothing really changes. Sure I might have a rare moment here and there but mostly I am dominated by anxiety and depression and thoughts of ending my life. Just hoping for it to end soon.:kickingmyself:

GraybeardGhost

I'm trying to get ready to go out tonight, and it's not going well. I'm afraid I may have forgotten how to leave the house. It's not a feeling I like very much. :sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Isn't it great when yer family use tha phrase, "We're only tryin' tae help", as excuse to manipulate you intae doin' whit they'd rather ye do? As opposed to what you want them to do for you. :veryangry: :thumbdown: :sad:

Ah will be so glad when ma life ends, ah really will.

Graeme1988

I wish a meteorite would hit the earth.

A large one.

iagree.gif

grapevine

Im so down, down, down - then kind of not so down and then dip to way below ground in such terror and anxiety and nightmarish ill. And then like now, hope and goals and desperately trying everything to comfort myself are the only things that are keeping me from dipping. But I have to have a tough mind to try not to think negative in my goals and hopes for the near future. And the mirror is a curse.

Graeme1988

Aw alone... :alone: Ma mum doesnae even care in help me with ma rehab an recovery from this recent surgery ah hud done. An 2 months ago, there wus me thinkin' she'd changed. Guess not... :sad:

Im so down, down, down - then kind of not so down and then dip to way below ground in such terror and anxiety and nightmarish ill. And then like now, hope and goals and desperately trying everything to comfort myself are the only things that are keeping me from dipping. But I have to have a tough mind to try not to think negative in my goals and hopes for the near future. And the mirror is a curse
Sounds a bit like bipolar disorder to me. And bodily-dismorphic disorder (BDD) :question:
Taking any mediaction for that??

Aw alone... :alone: Ma mum doesnae even care in help me with ma rehab an recovery from this recent surgery ah hud done. An 2 months ago, there wus me thinkin' she'd changed. Guess not... :sad:
Dude, we're all alone really!. No big deal, once u get used to it.
Most people seldom really change, which is understandable for various reasons. You should try to not rely on her for anything, as inevitably she'll let you down again and again, and that will probably never change, partly as she hates to change as you mentioned. Try to be self-sufficient in as much as you can, so then nobody can let you down as much.

Graeme1988

Dude, we're all alone really!. No big deal, once u get used to it.
Most people seldom really change, which is understandable for various reasons. You should try to not rely on her for anything, as inevitably she'll let you down again and again, and that will probably never change, partly as she hates to change as you mentioned. Try to be self-sufficient in as much as you can, so then nobody can let you down as much.

Kinda hard bein' self-sufficient just now, with me no huvin much strength in ma legs. Plus the not knowin' when ma pain will lessen and/or when ah'll be on ma feet walkin' withoot any support is gettin' me down :sad:

Ah feel like tha physiotherapists huv let me down as well in their part of my recovery.
Since ah don't think a once weekly visit is enough... :idontknow:

defiance

I wish a meteorite would hit the earth.

A large one.

YES....THAT... or at least just me so I can be done with it.:sad: I'm just hurting so much I can't imagine going on like this much longer. It never gets better. The smallest of things cause my anxiety to kick in. No matter how much exposure i have to it, it just never gets better. It's just not fair to be forced to live an existence I don't want to for the sake of others.

Last edited: